Sweet Innocence [imp. note on pg.3] 6/11

~Rinki~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

hey guys im starting yet another story...Hum-Tum is on a pause for now...i have a big brain freeze im thinking about it but until a idea comes i thought i would start this new one...its called Sweet Innonce for obvious reasons as you will learn really soon...i hope you all like it and will comment encouraging me to update...plz tell me what you think

Sweet innocence

In one of the colleges in America, the students were split in four major teams. The teams were the Ravens, the Lions, the Wolves, and the Sparrows. The Ravens and the Sparrows were all girls while the Lions and the Wolves were all guys. Each teams had specific things for example a sport…the Wolves played Football [not soccer but American football], the Lions played basketball, the Sparrows played tennis, and the Ravens played soccer. These were the main sports of the Avalon College residing in California. It was located away from the civilization near a private beach…there were malls, theaters, stuff found in normal places. The teams live in dorms…some choosing a partner while some individuals chose private dorms. All teams had their dorms in different wings. There was no hatred between them…they all got along great except people preferred to stay in their own groups…only some people got together in a group full of people from different teams. They were called the "Darers" because they dared to do things no one had done on the grounds before. In this group were the witty Anupum, the beautiful Ipshita, the sensible Anjali, the arrogant Kavya, and the bad-boy Zaib. They all were best friends…grew up together and ended in the same college…ending in their own group…the most popular kids in the entire college.

Anupum Saxena: the joker of the group and also the most sensible guy in their group…he always tries to look on the bright side and keep everyone happy and pleased…tries to keep the peace between the group and their rival group…loves Ipshita and tries to get her to agree on dating him…which isn't really progressing well 😆

Ipshita Patel: the calm collected girl of the group…she rarely gets mad and only gets annoyed easily at Anupum's feeble attempts to woo her…but in her heart she feels special that he is so captured by her and not just her beauty but also for who she is…loves shopping with Anjali

Anjali Gupta: the sensible girl of the group…she gets mad pretty fast and mostly at her boyfriend Kavya for flirting with other girls and annoying her…best best friends with Ipshita aka Ippi…she is really into shopping and being girly

Kavya Nanda: the arrogant guy of the gang…but deep down he really is a big sweetheart…real deep down…he cares for his friends and is always fighting with the rival gang alongside his best friend Zaib…loves partying and drinking

Zaib Khanna: he has the whole bad-boy image going for him…with his rugged look…his deadly smirk…and emotionless grey eyes he is every girl's fantasy…he is the leader of the group…always fighting…drinking and partying yet he still manages to win his football games 👏

Only one person could be compared to this group as far as popularity goes and that was Natasha Kapoor…the star soccer player of their school. She was quiet and stayed with her few friends but preferred to stay alone and not get involved in the stupid things kids did such as drugs…drinking…fights. She has heard about the Darers but has never spoken to them…same with them. They knew her but no words were exchanged in the four years they've been in this college. She was really kind and sweet…rarely did she get angry at anyone but when she did it meant that person was in big trouble as every guy and girl would jump them. She had her fair round of enemies but they never really "fought" as Zaib and Kavya do with their rivals. This year something different will happen…they will be forced to speak and get to know one another…thanks to their teachers and their parents...hope they survive the hardships thrown at them but its not all that easy as his bad-boy image and her innocent image clash as they learn that opposites sure do attract. So many things happen to them: nafrat...pyar...dokha...misunderstandings...shaadi...misunde rstandings clear...pyar again...???? maybe just maybe they'll have a happy ending...not a tragic ending like Romeo and Juliet...hopefully!😉

please comment and tell me whether i should continue!

hugs'n'kisses

rinki

Edited by ~Rinki~ - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovestorm thumbnail
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!
omg! i havn't commented or talked to u since like foeva!!!!! wow i missed you 😳 😆
anddd omg omg omg omg! u're cumin wid another ff!!! so excited! love the concept soo much but i've got a 14 chapter test tomorrow n i havn't even started studying... i know i know i'm a slacker.. ok g2g but contd soon!
coolgurl2009 thumbnail
wowww great ff.. lubb teh anme cont soon please =]
sidra01 thumbnail
exciting and fascinating intro so far loved it all
lalala10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This FF is going to be pretty cool..... please do continue..it sounds great!!!!!Edited by lalala10 - 16 years ago
~Rinki~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovestorm

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! hiii!!
omg! i havn't commented or talked to u since like foeva!!!!! wow i missed you 😳 😆 yea u haven't been talkin to me for long long time lol! aww 😳 i missed ya too😆
anddd omg omg omg omg! u're cumin wid another ff!!! so excited! love the concept soo much but i've got a 14 chapter test tomorrow n i havn't even started studying... i know i know i'm a slacker.. ok g2g but contd soon! hell yea bak again babe lol i can really feel ur excitement lol aww thnx im so glad u like the idea...itz ok gud luck on it...lol i can relate about the slacker thing i do it all the time lol...i will continue asap promise...c ya

~Rinki~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolgurl2009

wowww great ff.. lubb teh anme cont soon please =]

thanks a lot for commentin means a lot to me...thnx im glad u like it...will cont soon 😃

~Rinki~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: BABY-GIRL7

cute intro....cont. soon

thnx a lot........i will asap promise

~Rinki~ thumbnail

thnx i will

~Rinki~ thumbnail