KDMHMD Tribune: March 31 -April 3: Vol 1

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 16 years ago

Main hoon aapki, host aur dost Shifali, but aap ke liye Shifu or Shif, and today, I am here to persent our forum, Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dils, 1st EVER Newsletter!!

So, to get you started, been busy? Didnt have time to watch KDMHMD or didnt have the courage to watch it? Than dont worry, we have the summary, of the whole week, in just one paragraph for you.

.::.Summary.::.

Heer & Meher do BTs funeral, while Heer, sells all her jewellery, packs her bags and with Meher, leaves their home to go to Ludihana. On other other hand, Lalit with Gaytri comes to BTs home, meet Balwant, and he says that BT are no more and even Heer died. Heer on Mehers request, come back home, to have a last look, and are almost seen by Lalit, but missed. Again, destiny brings Heer & Lalit together, but they dont see each other.Prem on the other hand, feels something is not right and someone near his heart is crying, Preet feels akward listening to it. At the station, Prem -Heer are almost to come face to face, but destiny has something else in store for them, and they are unable to see each other. Heer & Meher almost miss the train to Ludhihana, but finally catch it. On the other hand, while the Junejas are at a Mandir, Prem is about to do pooja for Heer -Balraaj -Teji, but Lalit stops him, and breaks down telling the whole truth, leaving all tearful. All the sad Junejas, come to Ludhihana, and Heer -Meher reach Ludhihaana too.  On the other hand, Daljeet schemes up a plan to make her daughter Ashlesha to marry Prem. Daljeet is talking to Lalit & Prem how Balraaj wanted Ashlesha(Baljeets daughter) to marry Prem, and leaves it upto Lalit to decide what will happen next. On the other hand, Ashlesha is shocked to see what is happening, while Heer & Meher come walking into Daljeets house, leaving Daljeet shocked. Police catch HM, and take them to the police station, while Lalit leaves the decission to marry Ashlesha upto Prem. Prem is sad, and Hum Rahe Na Rahe plays in the backround, and Heer can feel that someone is crying. Heer calls Daljeet, but Daljeet says she cant hear her, and so Heer is sad, but a police officer comes and says to let HM go. At night Lalit is unable to sleep, and comes to his window to see Heer & Meher, but due to Daljeet, he cant meet or see them.

To catch you up on the updates...

Thanks To: Wida, Coolkitty_23

March 31April 1April 2April 3

Thanks To: Sadaf45

March 31 April 1 April 2April 3

Picture Update

Thanks To: Saneuk

March 31April 1 April 2 April 3

And now, lets go on to something more fun, how about the Star/ Scene Of The Week?

So presenting to you, Star Of The Week, based on member votes.

Prem - For being understanding, and not breaking down, for being a good son, and protecting Heer from the goons.

When at the station, Heer is being bothered by some goons, and while her back is turned to the ticket window, Prem comes, and covers Heer with his hands, and than he turns around to look at the goons, so Heer cant see his face. Even though they cant see each other, they still care for each other. That scene clearly showed, that even though Prem and Heer hadnt met, they still cared about each other, and that proved that Prem would be there always to support Heer.

Moving to something fun, lets go on for the NL Contest Of The Week.

For this weeks contest, it is a triva question, and the question is, "Why did Ekta add another D to Additis name, and what character does Additi play in Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil?"

PM all answers to KDMHMD_Entries and the winners will be announced in the next volume.

Here, are some important posts for all to look into:

Dil/Member Of The Week: Come & Grill...

Prem -Heer Caption Contest Voting

Chaska Meter: April 7th -10th

*Credits*

NL Concept/ Idea: *Shifali* & Natasshafan

Summary: *Shifali*

Star/Scene Of The Week: *Shifali*

Contest: *Shifali*

Labels: *Kruthi*

Banner: Tani91

Salaam-Namaste lable: Tumhari_Khushi

So, adios from the KDMHMD Newsletter team, and we hope that you enjoyed reading this as much as we enjoyed putting it together. But remember, we will be back, again, with a yet better addition.

KDMHMD Tribune NL Team
-Shifali & Sana-

Edited by *Shifali* - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelic eyes thumbnail
Lovely NL Shifali..cool work done..will surely participate in the contest..awesome..👍🏼
::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome Post SHifu!!!!!!!!! 👏 👏...I love the newsletter and I'm happy Prem is the star of the week..he deserves it!!! I totally forgot why Ekta added an extra "D" to her name!!! 😆...pm me if u know the answer 😆 😆...jk!!! 😃....Hope we have more and more newsletters soon!!!! yayy!! for KDMHMD-ians!!! 👏 😳
delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing NL Shifali
Yeahhhh Prem is the star of the week...Awesomeeeee 👏
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome,terrific,mind-blowing!!!!

Very-well done,Shifu!👏
Awesome idea, love our first NL. 👏 👏 👏 Great job, guys. I will send my entry for the contest right now. 😃