Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*F^a^i^z^a* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
Part Eight

It was the best day for kavya, he was getting married. Kripa could clearly see the excitement in his eyes as she saw him sit in between the ladies who pampered him to no end. Some ladies were talking weirdly to him,  where as some were just pushing big ladoo's in his mouth, which god knows how he managed to swallow.

Kavya wore a cream coloured sherwani which had slight tints of gold and maroon embroidery on it. He wrapped a maroon coloured scarf around his neck, making him look just perfect. Shabbir had met kripa the night before, slightly getting a hint about angads words when he met her and indeed angad had a great choice, she was nice, beautiful,pleasant, well he said that because he didn't see her anger yet.

Kripa wore a turquoise lehenga with purple bead work, she wore a silver and purple mixed with turquoise set to match with it and left her hair open with curls at the ends.

Being the smaller sister of the groom, kripa put the sehra on for kavya and then the barat took off towards the wedding hall where anjali and her family with other guests waited.

Everything was in havoc in the hall , angad was ordering the waiters to do there jobs correctly, he wore a black kurta with sleek work of silver. Pratham being the big brother looked after the surroundings and checked everything was alright, whereas anjalis parents were making sure everything was set at the mandap.

Gauri who was dressed in a orange and bronze lehnga went into anjalis room to see if she was ready, she stood behind anjali praising her "You look beautiful"

"Bhabi" she whined shyly

"Why are you blushing now" she teased "blush when kavya--"

She was cut off "that's enough bhabi"

Gauri hit her head slightly "I'm goign to miss you"

"me too" anjali replied as she hugged gauri

Anjali wore a maroon lehnga with a blue border ,heavily beaded and embroidered. anjalis hair was back combed and tied into a bun, she added heavy bronze and maroon jewellery, wearing dark make up to compliment her.

Soon aliya came running in to the room, she was dressed in blue with her hair left open with curls mixed within. "the baraat is here" she beamed

"Oh my god" anjali muttered "I'm nervous"

"nothing will go wrong" gauri assured "when I got married even I was nervous, its natural"

"bhabi, just make sure I dont fall" she panicked

"oh come on anjali di" aliyah sighed dramatically

"shut up aaliya and help me"

"sorry cant" and she pulled gauri's hand "come on bhabi"

"where are you going?" anjali screamed

"To welcome your to be husband" she shouted and ran out with aliya, whilst anjali blushed furiously.

Gauri stood at the doorstep infront of kavya. Angad and aliya and the rest of the family stood beside her.

Kripa stood beside kavya with her siblings and her maasi, whilst the rest of the family stood behind them.

gauri picked up the pooja thali and rounded it in front of kavya, she put a red mark on his forehead. Kavya was just about to step inside when gauri stopped him. "not yet" she informed

"why?" he asked confused

"Let me tell you" she said and pulled his nose. He moaned and looked at her confused "sorry but you cant take anjali that easily, can you?" she winked at him  and gave him way to enter. One by one everyone entered the hall.

kavya was standing around some men, whilst kripa was busy with some people. Soon kripa went towards the stairs to  see anjali when angad stopped her.

"move" she ordered

"no"

"angad please. I'm in a good mood, don't destroy it"

"destroy it" he wondered "I never do"

"whatever, now move" she said moving to go up the stairs

"no"

"angad" she glared at him

"Ok, I'll let you go today, your looking" he paused "hilarious" he laughed

"Thankyou" then she realized what he said "what?" she asked stunned "I hate you" she growled

"I love you too"he replied with a grin

kripa stuck her tongue out at him and pushed him aside, quickly rushing up the stairs.

"god i love her" he mumbled as he watched her run up the stairs in the turquoise material drifting him to dreamland.

Kripa entered anjali's room and said "hey, your looking great"

"thanks" she mumbled

"nervous?" kripa asked, holding her shoulders. She nodded "no need, I'm sure bhai doesn't bite" kripa added mischievously "or does he?"

"kripa" she whined

"fine, I wont tease" she looked at her through the mirror "settle your nerves, your coming down in a few minutes"

"oh my god, please hold me, I cant do this" she mumbled highly nervous.

"sure you can" kripa reassured

"I'm scared"

"come on, don't worry, everything will be fine" she promised and left.

Soon kavya sat in the small mandir and the priest blabbered something as kavya impatiently awaited for his bride. kripa stood behind kavya, whilst angad stood besides her annoying her in some way or the other. aaliya stood a little behind with her eyes stuck on kavyas shoes, whereas shabbir stood by the shoes safeguarding them.

gauri bought anjali down , kavyas eyes were stuck on her. how could she look so good he thought and how could she carry the burden of that dress. anjali was nervous, she thought she would collapse any minute.

anjali was brought beside kavya and she sat on a stool next ot him, letting the weddign rituals start. aliyas eyes were still stuck on kavyas shoes but she had to get shabbir out of the way"gauri bhabi" she whispered

"what is it? stay quiet, the wedding rituals are going on"

"the shoes"

"Oh, go and get them"

"we have to get that man out of the way"

"hmm, let me see if I can do something" She walked towards him and tapped his shoulder.

"yes" he replied looking back.

"you have a phone call at the reception"

"for me?" he asked confused

"umm, well I was told to call you"

"Oh, ok, thank you" and he left to receive his call. There was no phone call, he quickly returned to find the shoes missing "Oh shit" he muttered looking around.

Meanwhile, kavya placed the mangalsutra around anjalis neck and filled her upper forehead with sindoor, then they were told to stand for the seven rounds of the fire. kripa tied the knot for them and they took the rounds becoming man and wife.

kavya couldnt find his shoes, he needed to step out of the mandir but his shoes were no where in sight. He called for shabbir. "where are my shoes?"

"I cant find them?"

"I've got them" aliya said walking from a distance

Shabbir turned around immediately "you've got them" he said with a glare.

"no, my neighbour has" she joked sarcastically

"whatever"

"so, now give them back" kavya ordered

"no, first give me my share of money then I'll give you your shoes"

"money?" shabbir asked confused

"how much?"kavya asked

"not much, just about Rs. 10,000

"no way" shabbir shouted"

"well, if you want the shoes then pay, otherwise, tough luck"

"first give the shoes then we'll pay" shabbir concluded

"no way, I'm not stupid top loose the money coming in my hands"

"we'll pay"

"no, it never happens, its old trick" and they continued arguing. After a lot of argument aaliya got her demanded money and anjali departured with her new family after crying in the arms of her maternal family.

Anjali was taken to her new room, settled in a bridal attire, waiting for her groom to complete her. Kavya was soon sent upstairs but again was stopped, this time by kripa. "now what is it"? he asked irritataed

"If you want to see anjali, pay us"

"Why do I have to pay for everything, when there mine"

"Bhai, are you giving me or not"

"ok, tell me how much you want?" he asked, with his hands in his pockets

"umm, Rs 15,000"

He quickly handed her the money without argument "Bhai, aren't you impatient"

"shut up kripa, now can I go in"

"of course" she moved out of the way "and good luck" she added with a grin.

Kavya entered his room to find anjali waiting for him in her veil. He turned and locked the door and then walking forward, he sat beside her. He slowly lifted her veil and kissed her forehead "you look great" he whispered

"thanks" she whispered back, her eyes still lowered

He slowly lay her down in between the puffy pillows, caressing her, making her sigh in pleasure. His mouth bellowed to hers and possessed hers. Soon he was on the quest of removing her jewellery, touching his lips to where the jewellery once lay and the night went on, both loving each other, possessing each other, becoming one soul in two bodies.

Kripa stood in front of the mirror getting dressed into her pink sari, she made sure her bag had everything and placed it on her shoulder. she stepped downstairs where everyone just stared at her dumbfounded.

Radhika went to kripa and slightly holding her face said "Kripa, don't tell me your going to the school"

"mom, if you know then why are you asking"

"Kripa, it hasn't even been a day to the wedding and your goign to work. Tonight anjali's family is coming, you should stay home"

"Mom, I've already missed a week and I feel so bad, I'm not missing another week. I'm going and I'm not the one who's married so I don't have to stay home"

"when you get married, god knows what your husband will do. All you want to do is work, work and work" she complained

"mom please" she pleaded "I'm goign, I'll be back early"

"Go, its not like your going to listen to me" she said turning away

"mama" kripa flung her arms around her mother "mom, dotn get angry, I'll be back early"

"Ok, go and come back early"

"bye mama" kripa pecked radhikas cheek and set off for school.

kripa entered the staff room where dadi and angad sat recalling the wedding. kripa placed her things to a side and took a seat next to dadi "dadi I missed you" she said embracing her

"me too" she replied affectionately "but shouldn't you be at home today"

"dadi please don't start, I was bored sitting at home and bhai got married not me"

"then why don't you get married" angad replied cheekily

"ha ha ha" she said sarcastically "did anyone ask for your advice?"

"well, my advice has helped many" he answered with a smirk

"whatever"

"before you two start arguing" she turned towards kripa "you are going to masoori, with some of the school kids"

"masoori?" her face lit up

"yes, there's a dance competition, so your goign with them" she touched her cheek with a smile, whilst she watched kripa's face lighten up.

"masoori" kripa repeated again "I missed it so much"

"yeah" Maya smiled at kripa "angad's going with you"

"angad" her face fell, her curve turning into a frown.

Angad smirked, displaying his gleaming teeth "really. I'd love to see masoori" he added

"but what will he do there?" she protested

"kripa, no fighting. Angads the music teacher, so the music and song will be organized by him and we cant send one teacher, there has to be at least two, angad was the best choice, accordingly"

"but--"

"no complaints" Maya warned as kripa frowned.

"when are we going for this exciting trip?"angad asked. kripa gave angad a glare where as angad just grinned back.

"since kripa is back so early, it will be this Friday"

"ok, so we have four days" kripa calculated

"yes"

"where's the accommodation?"

"that hasn't been organized yet, but the principle will manage it"

"Dadi, I have a house in masoori. I'll take them to my house"

"but kripa"

"please dadi, I don't mind at all"

"ok, I'll talk to the principle then inform you"

"thank you dadi" she replied giving her a side hug

"your welcomed" Maya smiled "The list of students participating is in my cabinet, take it. I'll go and talk to the principle"

"ok dadi" angad replied as he watched her depart. Once she left angad turned toward kripa with a grin "so, excited?" he asked

"excited my foot" she pushed him "move out of my way"

"very bad kripa, are you going to behave like this in front of the kids"

"angad you know what--"

She was cut off "I know, I'm hot"

"shut up and give me the list" angad handed kripa the list. She smkimmed the list, whilst calculating.

"so?" she heard angad say

"what so?" she retorted

"nothing, lets go, we have to announce the trip, I've got a free lesson  in the afternoon so lets do it then"

"good thinking mr khanna" she replied, walking out of the staff room

"thank you Mrs khanna"

She turned and stopped "who are you calling Mrs khanna?"

"Oh, sorry, I forgot to mention Mrs Kripa Angad Khanna"

"angad, what kind of joke is this?" she asked following him

"joke, trust me it's no joke" he looked back at her "I'll make you Mrs khanna within a few months"

"Angad be serious this is not a joke"

"come on kripa, I know you like me"

"what?" she replied, tying to act shocked "Oh please, keep dreaming Mr khanna" she replied walking ahead

"my dream will be reality soon"

"whatever" she retorted and walked into her classroom.

Later that day, kripa and angad stood together in the classroom, with the children continuously screaming and shouting about, ignoring there presence, whilst they tried to settle the hyper kids down.

"be quite kids" kripa shouted again "quieten down" they still didn't listen "I'll call the head teacher"

The kids continued roaring there noise, having no intention to stop. "angad what shall I do?"

"let me try something" he turned to towards the kids "Sit down kids, we have an announcement and then some chocolates and ice cream to distribute"

When the kids heard chocalate and icescream they immediately settled down

"angad, your spoiling them, they'll come asking for choclates and ice cream everytime, its a bad influence"

"kripa this is my style"

"yeah yeah, now start with the announcement"

"ok kids, twelve of you are going to masoori for a week for a dance competition. Me and Miss sharma will be with you on the trip"

The children again erupted with cheers, excited for the trip. Kripa smiled."there's going to be six boys and six girls, understood" the kids watched her eager;y, wanting to know who was goign "I'll announce your names, girls, come on stand beside me and boys stand beside Mr khanna, ok"

"Yes miss sharma" the kids said in unison

Faiza

Edited by *F^a^i^z^a* - 16 years ago
*F^a^i^z^a* thumbnail
Part  Nine

kripa glanced at all the students and was just about to read the list out when angad snatched the list off her, she looked at him irritated, but she was the teacher there along with angad , she was supposed to be a role model so she kept quiet.

"Ok, lets start" he announced "Ria, saamia, neha, pooja, ishika and sur"One by one the small girls lined up beside kripa "and boys are krish, rohan, kunal, karan , sameer and adi" all the boys stood by angad.

"The rest of you attend your other classes, these twelve will stay and rehearse" kripa announced and the children left at once. "you twelve sit down"

They all did as told and followed her instructions. She briefly told them about the trip and gave them letters to give there parents with permission slips. After the lesson finished the children rushed out of the classroom, leaving angad and kripa alone. kripa finished a few things here and there, whilst angad helped her clean up and then she picked her bag up and stood up to leave when angads hand caught hers, she slightly smiled but turned back and looked at him sternly.

"what is it?" she questioned

"Do you want a lift?" he asked her

"lift?" she asked confused

"yeah, we're both going to your house so I thought we'd got together"

"not hanks, I'll get a taxi"

"come on kripa, we're both going to the same place"

"No, its ok"

"fine, be stubborn" angad got up and stepped forward dragging kripa along

"angad, leave my hand" she said

"Oh sorry" he relaeased her hand and headed towards the door, he pulled the door but it didnt open, he pulled again but it still didnt open"

"now what happened?" she questioned, watching him pull

"the door's not opening"

"angad quit joking and let me go"

"I'm not joking, its really not opening"

She sighed "move, I'll open it"

"go ahead" he said moving aside "try it yourself" he said sardonically

kripa pulled the door and realised angad was speaking the truth , she felt embarrassed but ignored it "umm, why isnt it opening?" she questioned

"well, whatever you see, even I see that much"

"sorry" she apologized "umm, what do we do now?"

"well, I don't mind staying here watching you" he said cheekily

"angad, please don't start and find a way out"

"ok, umm, what time is it?" he asked

"Its nearly four"

"Oh god" he groaned "that maid must have locked us in, she never looks in and locks me in"

"we're locked" she gasped "how do we get out then?"

He pulled his mobile phone out of his pocket "I'll call the principle" he waited for the principle to respond to his call "hello sir"

"angad, anything wrong, you never call after school" he asked

"sir since you've given the maid the school keys everything's going wrong"

"now what has she done?"

"She never checks who's where and now we're locked in the classroom"

"we're, who else is with you?"

"kripa"

"ok, I'll go and see what she's done now,I'll be there in a few minutes"

"thank you sir"

"your welcomed, bye"

"bye" and ended the call, pushing the mobile back into his pocket

"what happened?" kripa asked

"He'll be here in a  few minutes"

Minutes past by in total silence, angad glanced at kripa as she sat down with her cheek resting on her hand which leaned onto the desk "you know you can talk, I'm getting bored" angad complained

"I'd rather stay quiet otherwise you'll start with all your nonsense"

"I wont talk about it, how's anjali" he asked in brotherly concern

"she's fine"

"did kavya go to work as well?" he questioned

"no, I don't think so, I left before there came down"

"you took two weeks off, what happened? were you mssing me?" he aked cheekily

"no" kripa scowled "I'm hungry" she complained minutes later

"give him a few minutes, he'll be here soon then we'll go home and eat"

"How long is he going to take?"

"patience leads to virtues and virtues lead to heaven" Angad and kripa waited a few more minutes and now both of them were becoming impatient, worrying about there lateness."Oh god, how long is the old man going to take?" angad spoke

"bad angad, He's older than you"

"who the old man"

"angad" kripa whined

angad started to walk up and down the class room, whereas kripa watched him go up and down the room "thats it" she said

angad looked at her confused "what?"

"stop moving backwards and forward, your making me dizzy"

"well, what else am I supposed to do, I'm bored and you aren't being helpful by not giving me company"

"whatever, sit down and stop moving"

angad sat down besides kripa and looked at her "so kripa, you excited"

"excited, for what?"

"Our trip to masoori"

"I was, but since your coming, I'm not as much"

"God kripa, think good of me for once"

"I do" she said absent-minded. Angads head shot up and he looked at kripa who was smiling to herself. When she felt his gaze, she looked up and realised what she said "I--I mean, why should I think about you?"

"really, then why are you nervous"

"nervous, me, no, I'm not nervous" she said hesitantly

angad touched her hand which made her tremble "so what were you saying?"

"I--I was--I"

Angad leaned forward close to kripa , his hands moved up her arms as he brought her closer "you were syaing" he whispered

"I-I--I"

angad gently blew into her ear and whispered "stop being stubborn and accept you like me"

kripas gaze lowered. Angad thought kripa would finally confess but the  principle barged in at the wrong time and kripa and angad at once separated.

The principle apologized and  soon angad and kripa left together for kripas house. Everyone was waiting for them impatiently, worried, upset. As they entered everyone questioned them about there lateness and there arrival at the same time.  After a lot of explaining everyone finally had dinner. Angad and kripa sat infront of each other, he was in the mood of teasing kripa , he rubbed his leg to hers, kripa looked up at angad and passed him a nasty look. Angad continued with his actions, where as kripa just gave him annoyed looks.

Later the youngsters sand under the night sky, feeling the cool breeze. Once they were out in the cold air kripa argued against angad. "what was all that?" she questioned

"all what" he asked innocently

"what you were doing"

"so, I was enjoying it" he shrugged his shoulders

"kripa, what was he doing?" kavya questioned

She became nervous and stuttered, but angad interrupted "yeah kripa, tell them what i was doing" he said cheekily

"I hate you angad" she retorted with gritted teeth

"thanks" he replied sweetly with a smirk playing on his many lips

"Bhai, what have you done?" anjali questioned curiously

"me" he pointed towards himself "not much, when we were having dinner I was--"

He was cut off with kripas hand pressed to his mouth. "it was nothing big" she said with a fake smile.

"Ok" anjali replied "but why did you cover angads mouth"

"Oh" she immediatley pulled her hand back "Exscuse me" and she rushed out of the place to save herself from more embarrassment, whilst angad mischievously licked his lips, feeling her skin on his lips.

Kripa was quite annoyed with angads behaviour. After there lock in the classroom, he had become obvious to her feelings and used them aginst her. She would deny but those seductive gazes did nothing to help, instead it was hard for her to resist. He made sure she blushed many times and oh, it was so annoying when he caught her.

Kripa was getting ready for her trip to masoori. It had been a weak since kavya anjali had been married and now kripa was leaving the house , she was greeted warmly by everyone. She hugged her parents and then her brothers. She took the blessings from the elders, Kavya was going to drop kripa to the school today and anjali insisted on going as well, They reached the school,anjali greeted angad  along with kavya and then they bid goodbye to kripa and left.

The school had hired a mini bus for them to travel to masoori, it was a sixteen seat bus and kripa and angad being the teachers attended the children and there parents, where as the bus driver placed all the suit cases and bags into the back of the bus.

Kripa and angad settled the children into there seats. kripa wanted to take a seat next to one of the students but unfortunately she was left with two options, either to sit next to angad and tolerate his annoying behavior or to sit next to the driver.

Kripa unwillingly sat next to angad because she didnt want to sit next to the driver. The driver started the bus and the journey to masoori started. Angad slowly held onto kripas hand and whispered, "you look very sexy in white"

kripa glared at him, and turned towards the children. The kids were playing with each other, they were reading nursery rhymes loudly , they sat in pairs, with one boy and one girl. kripa watched there innocent act and smiled.

"what happened? why are you smiling so much?" angad questioned

"what's it to you"

"It is about me. Anyways forget that, tell me, do you want a girl or a boy first?"

"what do you mean?" she said turning to him

"I mean that I want a girl first after our marriage, what about you?"

Kripa's eyes narrowed down "you are disgusting, I'm in no mood to listen to your nonsense because it will never be true"

"I'm not talking nonsense, I thought planning is good, I was just telling you what I was planing"

Kripa's moth opened slighty, she was about to reply to him but ria started to cry out loud, kripa untied her seatbelt and went to ria , angad followed her.

"what happened ria?" kripa questioned, but she just cried.

"Ria, tell us what happened?" angad said softly

Ishiqa said for ria "Uncle, rohan hit her"

"Rohan" angad looked at him

"I haven't done anything" he replied quickly

"rohan, why did you hit her?" kripa questioned

"Aunty ria took my toy"

"that's it" angad exclaimed

"no, she wasn't giving it back" he replied innocently

"But that doesn't mean you hit me" ria fought back

"then you should have given my toy back" he argued

"Ok" kripa said "stop fighting and say sorry to each other"

"but aunty--"

"rohan say sorry" kripa said strictly

"Sorry ria"

"and ria, you say sorry as well"

"sorry rohan"

"now that's like a good girl" kripa patted her

"rohan, you don't say sorry like that" angad spoke, kripa looked at him confused.

"then how do you say it?" rohan asked

"Like this" and he quickly kissed kripas cheek. kripas mouth opened slightly but she quickly closed it when she heard the children howl and squeal

angad looked at kripa, grinned and said "what happened kids?"

"Uncle, you kissed aunty"pooja replied

"so?" he shrugged his shoulders

"Only daddy kisses mummy" karan said innocently

"and they are husband and wife" kunal added

"so, kripa aunty is like my wife" he replied, whilst kripa looked irritated

"really, when did you get married?" kunal asked

"married?"

"Yeah, husband and wife get married"

"yes" he replied

"Uncle, how many kids do you have?"

kripa was blushing badly, she couldnt control herself so she quickly stood up and went and sat on her seat hiding her flushed face.

"what happened to aunty?" neha questioned

"aunty is shy so she went away" he smiled

"why?"

"You'll understand when your bigger, now that your settled, play and enjoy, no fighting"

Angad went back to his seat and sat next to kripa, he took her hand again and said "See, I dont lie. I know you like me, that's why you came and sat here so I cant tell that your shy"

"me--I-I wasn't, I-I mean, How dare you kiss me?" she blurted

"why, you liked it"

"Liked it my foot"

"Oh, your foot liked it"

"Oh whatever"

"Why do you always say the same words?"

"Shut up, otherwise"

"otherwise what?"

"Otherwise, I'll sit with the driver"

"your going to have to stop the bus for that, and I wont let that happen"

"ugh, just let me sleep"

"go ahead" and soon she fell into a deep slumber.

angad let her sleep expecting her to just avoid him but she really fell asleep, angad took this as a chance of a few moments, he brought his mobile into his hands and took a few pictures of her. Then slowly he removed a few strands of hair which were coming in her eyes and he moved forward to see her beautiful smile whilst she slept, when she opened her eyes. "you" she shrieked. This startled angad and he moved back, "what were you doing?" she demanded

"nothing"

"angad, everything is fine to a limit, but your joke is going overboard"

"Who said it was a joke?"

"Ughh, your impossible" saying this she turned towards the kids watching them play joyfully

Faiza

*F^a^i^z^a* thumbnail
Part Ten

After a long journey , well thats what it seemed like to kripa , they arrived at masoori, the bus parked in front of kripas house. kripa got out of the bus with angad and the kids following behind, She looked at the house and was refreshing her memory, when her neighbours came and greeted her, kripa wasn't too fond of them as they were nosy and absolutely annoying.

"Kripa, when id you come?" a neighbour questioned

"A few minutes ago, how are laxmi aunty?"

"I'm fine, your uncle was remembering you a while ago"

"How is he?" kripa questioned, smiley fakely

"He's fine as well"

angad came forward and stood by kripa "kripa where is the--"

He was cut off "who is this kripa?"

"This is angad, He's my--"

She was interrupted "I know, I understand. But your parents were a little quick"

"huh, but--"

"Why did they get you married so quickly?"

"but aunty, your misunderstanding"

"kripa, why are hiding it from us, It doesn't matter"

"but"

"But I don't get one thing. So many children so quickly, it's only been three months since you left"

"aunty listen to me" kripa sighed "this is angad, my colleague, a music teacher"

"Oh" she said embarrassed

"and these children are our students"

"sorry, I misunderstood"

"It's alright, I'll see you later, I'm a little busy right now"

"ok kripa" she patted her shoulder "come over some time"

"yeah" kripa smiled, gritting her teeth, cursing her neighbour.

Kripa led the children into the house, they all sat downstairs, to keep them busy kripa put the tv on. "Angad, come with me and kids watch this movie, we'll be back"

angad followed kripa outside the room "what happened?" angad questioned

"I need help, there's four bedrooms, I need help to set them up"

"ok"

"but where does the driver stay?"

"He's organized his living, don't worry about him"

"Ok, follow me"

angad followed her upstairs . They prepared the rooms and then they went downstairs "ok kids" kripa clapped her hands "come on, go upstairs and freshen up, I'll bring your things upstairs"

"Ok aunty" they said in union and the kids rushed upstairs,where as angad and kripa picked there bags up and headed upstairs.

"Your house is beautiful" angad commented

"thank you" she replied

"who was that aunty outside?"

"She's laxmi aunty, really annoying and she makes things up, so irritating"

"I realized, but I dint mind" he said cheekily

"of course you wouldnt mind, after all, she said the same thing you always say"

"hmm, at least you understand what I want"

"whatever" she retorted. Angad and kripa reached upstairs and placed the bags in two different rooms. kripa went to the kids and instructed "ok boys, your room the one to the left"

"and girls, the one to the right" angad added

"ok aunty"

"So go to your rooms, I'll be there in a while and then all of you can come down and then bedtime, ok, we'll practice tomorrow, I'm sure your all tired, now off you go"

"ok aunty" and they ran off to there room and angad and kripa went to there rooms as well. Kripas room was right next to angads and the boys room next to angad, with the girls room next to kripa.

Kripa went to the girls room and saw the place was a little messy. "what happened over here?" she questioned picking up the clothes from the floor.

"Aunty, I cant find my dress" sur complained

"and I cant find my shoes" ishiqa added

"ok, calm down, I'll help you" kripa handled each girl motherly

Where as for angad he was stuck with the boys clueless "adi, what are you doing?"

"I want to box, play boxing with me"

"later"

"Uncle, I need to take a shower" kunal complained

"then go and have a shower, the bathrooms there" he pointed

"What? Ok, umm go and, ughh, I don't know"

"uncle, I cant find my clothes" karan whined

"I need a toilet" rohan screamed

"Oh, go" he muttered "Kripa" he shouted in frustration.

kripa heard angad scream her name "Girls, get ready quickly and then come downstairs" and she left.

kripa went in the boys room to find angad in a bad state, kunal and karan were moaning about, looking at angad, where as rohan was holding angad from the back and the other boys were chooking there clothes everywhere making a mess.

"What the hell is happening here?" kripa questioned strictly

"kripa" angad looked up thankfully "thank go your here, please help me, he needs to go to the toilet" he pointed towards rohan "he needs a bath" he pointed towards kunal "he cant find his clothes" he pointed towards karan "what shall I do?"

Kripa giggle "that's it"

"Oh come on kripa"

"You go and freshen up, I'll look after the boys"

"Ok" and he left for his room.

kripa looked after the kids professionally as if she was trained for it, later she freshened up herself, she was just about to go out of the room when there was a knock at the door, it was angad. "What happened?" she asked

"I came to say thanks"

"for what?" she questioned

"for taking care of the children and all"

"It's alright"

"How can you do it so easily?" he asked, walking forward

"Sagar  and soham have an influence on me, there not my brothers for nothing"

"yeah, true" he looked at her "kripa"

"hmm, what is it?"

"I'm hungry"

"Don't you know how to make anything?"

"no, please kripa"

"ok" she walked forward "excuse me"

angad moved out of her way and stood by her bed "cute room" he stated

"ok, now if you are done, you can go,I don't want anyone in my room without me being there"

"How rude" he turned and walked to her "now I'm not goign anywhere"

kripa went forward and took angads arm pulling him "go"

"no"

"angad your--"

She stopped as  angad placed his finger on her lips and walked towards her, she was lost in his eyes, feeling her lips pressed to his skin , whilst she moved back, she suddenly bumped to the edge of her bed and fell on the bed taking angad with her. He fell right on top of her. She was struggling to get up when she and angad looked towards the door after hearing the sound of the kids howling.

kripa and angad looked at each other , angad grinned whilst kripa gave him a disguted look and then they looked at the kids again who were still making those sounds.

"angad, get off me, your so heavy"

"get use to it darling, after our marriage--"

"Oh shut up and get off" angad lifted his body off her fragile one and sat on the bed.

"Uncle what were you doing on top of aunty?" sur asked

one of the boys answered "Stupid, uncle was putting aunty to sleep"

Kripa and angad gawked at the kids confused "who said that?" angad aksed

"Oh, umm, I saw mummy and daddy like like a few times and when I asked he told me"

"Oh" ishiqa said

Suddenly nervous and shy kripa said "come on kids, go and sit downstairs, I'll go and make yous oemthign to eat, you must be hungry" the kids ran downstairs

"enjoyed it?" angad asked mischievously

"whatever, if your hungry, then come , otherwise do what you want" and saying this she walked off leaving a smiling angad behind.

Kripa was in no mood of waking up, it was approximately nine in the morning, the sun shone through the translucent curtains, disturbing kripa, the light was forcing her to keep her eyes closed but at the same time the sun wouldn't let her keep her eyes closed, she forced herself to open her eyes. Slowly her eye lids opened revealing the dark brown iris of her eyes. She looked towards the door finding angad leaning against the door smirking, she closed her eyes once again dreamily, she opened her eyes again to find angad's image still in front of her eyes, she tried again a few more times thinking the image would disappear, thats when she realized she was present in masoori with angad, she jerked up, covering herself with her blanket as her night dress had a low round neck revealing her cleavage slightly "what are you doing in my room?" she enquired

"cool it women,  just came to say all the kids are up and waiting for breakfast"

"there is something called manners , you should knock before entering"

"well if i knocked a hundred times and there was no response what do i do?"

"get out" she said calmly

"I'm going, chill women, but I have to admit,you look really sexy in that low cut night dress"

"Get out" she screamed frustrated

"Ok, ok"

Angad stepped out of the room with a grin on his face, He headed down the stairs, noticing the color of the walls, it was a stubborn color like she was, why couldn't she be like yesterday, she was so calm yesterday, She spoke so nicely, well at least within the house. As angad stepped closer to the dining room he heard the sound of banging. He immediately rushed into the room to find karan and kunal caught in a fight, both were tangled together, karan pulling kunals hair where as he pulled karans hair. Angad went towards them to stop them fighting, he parted the two forcing them to let go of each other

"what is all this?what kind of behaviour is this?" he questioned demandingly

"Uncle, he hit me"

"but he was the one who started it, he called me names"kunal argued

"So, what's wrong it was fun"

"Its not nice"

"both of you apologise to each other, come on, both of you were wrong to hit and call names "

"but" kunal protested

"do as i say" he commanded

"sorry"

"sorry"

"Now thats better,all of you sit on the table,kripa is coming"

After a few minutes kripa came into the dining room to find silence, it felt awkward because as far as she saw the kids could never stay quiet, she walked to the table placing her hands on the shoulder of the chair "good morning" she greeted with a smile.

"good morning" they all replied in union

"what's wrong, why are you so quiet"

"uncle told us to stay quiet" ria informed

"because we were being naughty and fighting" ishiqa added

"Hmm, ok kids tell me what do you want for breakfast?"

"you can decide that" sur suggested

"Ok, um how about cereal?"

Just then angad entered the room changed into a pair of dark blue faded jeans with a white shirt "if it was cerial then i could have done that"

"No one asked you" she retorted

"Anything will do, I'm hungry" ria complained

"Ok, I'll be back" kripa went to the kitchen , angad followed her, he watched her pour the cereal and the milk into the bowls. Kripa noticed him watching her. She one by one served all the kids there breakfast and finally asked angad "what do you want?"

"me?" he asked

"no. the neighbours" she said sardonically

"Then why are you asking me?" he said with a smirk

"Angad quit joking and tell me" she demanded

"ok, um let me see paratha"

"ewww, how can you eat that in the morning"

"I'm use to it"

"No wonder you've put weight on"

"weight?" he looked down at himself "I'm fit"

"Everyone thinks there perfect which they aren't"

"Ok then I'll have cereal too"

"Sure" she asked looking at him "I'll make a paratha if you want"

"No I think I need to keep my weight under control"

"Good, at least you took some good advice"

"What ever"

Later that day kripa was present in the huge garden of her house with the kids, showing them the dance steps, she showed them step by step as they copied. She enjoyed it but at the same time she was exhausted , to make her even more annoyed she caught sight of her neighbours circling angad, where as angad gave weird looks to all of them , kripa paused for a while , she stopped dancing

"kids, take a break, I'll be back"  kripa stepped towards angad to see what was wrong, when she reached there she found her neighbour flirting with angad , what suprised her was angad didnt flirt with her instead he tried avoiding her "Angad, what's wrong?"

"Um kripa, can you please"

kripa understood what he meant as his eyes referred to her annoying neighbour. "Laxmi aunty,how are you?" she questioned politely

"I'm fine"

"Aunty can you do me a favour?" she asked genuinely

"favour?"

"Yes um, we need to practice, I need angads help, so angad is and the kids were getting distracted so I thought you can go home and we will see each other later"

"I'm so sorry, I'll sit here, you practice with angad and the kids"

"But aunty--" she protested

"Come on kripa,no need to be shy" she answered

kripa was helpless , she had said all that so she would leave but now she would have to take angads help because of her annoying neighbour.

angad held kripas hand partially forcing her to practice with him, kripa and angad walked to the spot where kripa stood before, kripa set the kids in pairs of opposite genders , she taught them the steps which were meant to be in the pairs, she felt a little uncomfortable when angad placed his hands around her waist slightly caressing her.

She wished that neighbor of hers would just get lost, she couldn't say any thing because she was older than her, nearly the age of her mother. She swore under her breath,  she would kill angad when she was alone with him, he wasn't helping , instead he moved closer to her , pulling her every second , firstly the kids were infront and to top it up laxmi aunty starred at her continuously.

Kripa put the kids to bed , it was about ten or so, she didnt feel sleepy so she stepped downstairs in the dark. She found the lights on of the kitchen, She went to the kitchen to find angad with a few papers in his hand reading them, more like skimming through it, holding a banana in the other hand, taking a bite, He noticed someone stare at him, he looked up to find kripa infront of him draped in her robe, He smiled and walked towards her

"So, how did you like our little dance session?" he teased

"Shut up angad, that was not funny...you just took advantage of the moment and--"
kripa stopped speaking when he placed his index finger on her lips "Shhh, you talk too much" kripas mouth fell open, angad gently closed it for her "you know, I'm sure you enjoyed it"

"enjoy my foot, you are crossing your limits"

"Limits, I dont need any limits, I've promised myself and now to you, I definately will marry you and only you"

"Impossible" she looked away "I'll never agree"

"I will make sure you agree, I know you like me, if not love and its your stubbornness which is forcing you to hide your feelings"

"stubbornness, who said im stubborn?"

"Ask anyone, maybe they might not admit it, but seriously you are a stubborn little girl, you act worser than ria sometimes"

"Angad where did ria come from? shes only five" she stated

"Exactly, you act worser than a five year old"

"Angad stop with your lectures and please for gods sake leave me alone"

"That i will not do, I will fulfill my promise no matter what" He stared into her eyes "Understand and by the way it wont hurt if you be nice for once by heart" He quickly kissed her left cheek and left for his room leaving kripa lost in her thoughts, was she really that stubborn? she thought.

Faiza

*F^a^i^z^a* thumbnail
Part Eleven

It was the day of the performance, three days had gone passed in masoori, what kripa didn't understand was why were they supposed to stay for two more days, although the performance was over. Maybe she was thinking to hard, or maybe angad got the trip arranged, no, but he didn't know , he was told about the trip in front of me, but then why did dadi have to send angad with me, dadi knows exactly how we get along, and it is real hard to control myself blushing, oh dadi, does dadi know i like him, no, i dont know but i want to find...

Kripa was broke off her thoughts by the sound of sur crying loud with angad kneeled down besides her trying to calm her down. Kripa smile affectionately, she gently touched sur's cheek and knelt besides her opposite angad "whats the matter baby?" sur sulking brought her finger up, which was slightly cut with blood seeping through it "aww, baby, your a big girl, big girls dont cry"

"It hurts" she said

"Angad can you get me the first aid box"

"Yeah, sure" angad stood up and walked towards the kitchen. He loved the way kripa handled sur, she was so sweet, cute, innocent , but then why wasnt she like that with him, Ok , maybe he had at first thought it would be a challenge to get her to fall for him, but now it wasnt, now he really liked her, may be close to love, although he had admitted it to her he loved her, but that was just one of his tactics, but yes he would marry her, for sure, she may be stubborn, agreesive , but very sweet.

He knelt down in front of sur handling the box to kripa, she gently placed ointment onto surs finger and placed a small plaster over it "There you go, now that didnt hurt, did it?" she cocked her brow

Sur innocently nodded her head , kripa forward her face to kiss her on the cheek and placed a kiss on her forehead "Now go and get ready, you have a lot of work to do today"

"ok aunty"

Sur ran upstairs all smiles, whilst angad and kripa stood up looking at her. Angad looked down and kripa, her eyes had some kind of sparks today, it seemed she was in a really happy today. kripa felt angad staring and looked directly into his eyes. "What?what are you staring at?"

"I thought I could see a nice kripa today, but i guess I'm wrong, am I" he questioned.

"Well, if you behave your self then you might get lucky"

"Uhmm, any ways, I'll go and check the boys"

"You sure you dont need help" she said cheekily

"Na, I'll manage this time" saying this he softly kissed her cheek leaving a blushing but raging kripa behind.

"I thought wanted me to be nice"

angad turned his face to see her "what can i do , your too hard to resist"

"Oh shut up"

Angad helped all the boys get dressed and made sure they were on there best behavior. Kripa did the same and they all set off for the performance.

Angad and kripa stood to a side of the stage hoping for the best, the children were set in there positions dancing to the rhythm, every step was great, she glanced at angad, he turned to her as well "why dont just admit you like me?"

"like you, no way"

"Oh yeah, thats why you have been stealing glances at me since the children are on stage"

"umm" she became nervous "no, when?"

"Liars go to hell" he stated

"I'm not lying" she said

"And who said i was talking about you" he grinned

kripa looked down, immediately a pink colour rushed to her face, oh how much she wished she could stop herself from blushing but it was hard, especially infront of angad. Angad was just about to comment but he was unlucky, the children came running to them, all smiling.

The prize had been given to there school , kripa was proud of them all, she knew they would do it, she caressed ishika's head getting her to sleep. She thought she would treat them with a picnic, she quietly slipped out of bed and walked towards her room.

Her room was dark,she entered the room, she couldnt be bothered to on the lights so she went and stood infront of her window staring at the stars above,forming pictures out of them, she smiled when she formed angads name with the stars "kripa"

She suddenly jerked"oh its you, you scared me" she said with a hand on her chest.

"Uhuh, coffee?" he said lifting a cup for her

"Thank you"

"So, what were you doing?" he questioned standing beside her

"nothing"

" Yeah and you smiled for no reason" he mocked

"Mind your own business"

"Ok, forget that, lets have a decent conversation"

"like?"

"Like anything, tell me about yourself"

"Why?"

"Come on kripa, be nice for once"

"ok, um what do i say about my self?" she questioned sipping her coffee

"Anything, like what is your ideal husband like"

"angad your starting again" she warned

"No, you are I asked a random question" he reasoned

"Fine, umm he would be tall , handsome, irresistable, not a playboy definatly, intelligent, smart, clever, calm and understanding"

"Too many demands" he looked her "what do you think of me?"

"see I told you" she pointed

"so, come on" he moaned "you know I cant live without doing all this"

"Angad" she whined

"Uhmm, I'm listening"

"Why cant you just not live without bothering me"

"Well simply because you look really cute angry"

"Really?" she asked dreamily "I mean what" she snapped upon realization

"Quiet, the kids are asleep" he warned with a whisper

"Sorry" she replied

She turned towards the stars again, she was lost in its beauty, in to the thoughts of life, when she felt warm air touching her neck, strong but soft hands sliding down her waist, untying her robe which was tightly wrapped around her, she closed her eyes to take the pleasure, she didnt know what got into her, she was letting angad do what he wanted. Was she wrong to do so? But then again she loved the feeling, she couldnt suppress the urge of holding him.

He held her arms turning her around, facing towards him. She simply looked to the floor because she knew she wouldnt be able to resist his eyes on her, he lifted her chin to look at her lowered eyes, all he saw was emotions, love, happiness and a urge, he couldnt control him self and lowered his mouth down to hers, first the kiss was warm, soft and gentle but slowly it became greedy, passionate and powerful.

His hands moved from her face to her shoulders sliding her robe off her arms onto the floor, she was getting weak, and he was losing his senses. He caressed her arms, and slowly moved his hands toward her back. Thats when angad realised what he was doing, he was crossing his limit, he suddenly broke away from the kiss seeing kripa with her eyes closed, dazed, her lips trembling, her hair flying a little from the breeze.

Kripa opened her eyes and realized how she had just let her feelings out through the kiss, she immediatley hugged herself tight,feeling guilty for her doing. Angad picked her robe up and gave it to her, she took it and quickly and covered herself with the barrier of the robe.

"I'm sorry, I crossed my limits" he apologized

Kripa stood there silent, she was guilty but at the same time, she was under a magical spell, she could still feel his wet lips on her. She turned her back towards him, whilst he left feeling guilty for his act but at the same time he love the closeness, he loved the feel of her body against his.

Kripa couldn't sleep all night, she was lost in the magical moments which previously took place,she didn't want him to stop, she had to admit, she loved the moment, but he stopped.

Overall she was happy he respected her dignity. maybe that moment would have become a moment to regret but it wasn't, he proved he was a gentlemen, he showed he respected her, her feelings and most of all he proved he was capable for her.

She wandered what he would be doing. it was half three in the morning, she quietly tip toed to his room and gently creeked the door open, she expected to see him to be awake feeling gulty, but no , he was a fool, instead he was wrapped in his blanket, snoring away with a shameless smirk playing on his lips.

She was still awake thinking of there romantic moment and here he was sleeping like a big fat hippo, how rude she thought. She was wrong, absolutely wrong, she pouted her lips and stomped back to her room in anger.

The second the door shut or maybe just a little louder than just shutting, angad opened his eyes smirking and sat up, she thought he was asleep, how foolish, he was right she was just stubborn to accept reality, he first felt a little guilty but then why would he be guilty now, he knew she enjoyed it after watching her constantly for two hours.

He lay down, closing his eyes dreaming of her. His eyes opened instantly when he felt ice cold water touch his strong skin. He found kripa with a light blue coloured bucket in her hands standing in front of him looking annoyed, her nose slightly wrinkled, making her look cute.

"What the hell kripa" he shouted, opening his eyes, that's when he recognized all the kids fully dressed standing around his bed, he sat up pulling the blanket onto himself and said embarrassed "what?"

"Get up uncle, its eleven"karan complained

"We were supposed to leave at nine for the picnic" ria added

"Hurry up, what you waiting for, get up lazy bones, we're already late" kripa grumbled.

Angad looked at everyone a little embarrassed, holding onto his blanket tighter and ordered "Kids go out I want to talk to kripa alone"

"No way, say it now, infront of them" she retorted, with her hands on her hips

"Kripa try to understand, its an emergency" he said urgently

"I dont want to understand , now hurry up and get up"

angad had no other choice but to pull her making her crash into him, he quickly placed his arm around her shoulder and whispered in her ear "take the kids out, im only in my boxers , well unless you want to see me in them"

Kripas eyes grew wider and her mouth involuntarily opened, she gave him a disgusted look, pushed him away and grabbing the children rushed out of the room.

Later that day, they sat in a big park in masoori, the children were playing whilst kripa and angad sat on the picnic cloth. Angad was getting bored so he decided to disturb kripa a little. He picked up a flower and quickly traced it on her ear, she looked back to see him immersed into a book, she thought it may be her so she turned back, angad grinned and traced it onto her ear again, this time she looked back annoyed.

"What the hell is your problem? stop that ok" she demanded

"You talking to me?" he asked with raised brows

"No , I'm talking to the old ladies down there" she pointed

He looked that direction and replied "oh, ok" and looked back into his book

"Of course I'm talking to you" kripa said a little irritated

"What have I done?" he asked innocently

"You keep tracing something on my ear" she accused

"Me" he pointed towards himself "no"

"Oh, then what's in your other hand at your back"

"Oh nothing"

"I knew it" she narrowed her eyes "It's you" Angad forward his hand and she saw nothing "you probably dropped it to the back"

"No"

"Just stop it, ok" she requested

"Oh fine, it was me, happy" he admitted

kripa and angad kept and arguing until ishita came to them, complaining of hunger.

In the evening kripa packed her bags and the kids bags, since they were going back to mumbai. Kripa moved towards her room to sleep, when she saw angad with his clothes every where and him in the middle of it trying to do something. She knocked and asked "what are you doing?"

"I'm trying to pack" he answered, pulling another shirt

"packing? you call this packing" she said with a raised brow

"Well, I'm trying, normally mom does it for me"

Kripa went forward and started folding his clothes and placing them in the suitcase "angad , you are useless, what will you do when your married"

"Well to the looks of it" he looked a her up and down "It seems my wife will do it for me"

"What ever" she said placing another shirt in the suitcase "Now don't just sit there help me with it "

"k ok, chill women"

Kripa and angad packed his clothes together, many times there hands touched and they stared at each other and the next moment they would be arguing.

Both of them closed there eyes to dream , but never wanted to wake up, they wouldn't be living together in a house, They'd miss each other. It was an experience after all.

Faiza

*F^a^i^z^a* thumbnail
Part twelve

Kripa was dazed, she sat next angad in the bus whilst his hands played with hers playfully, she enjoyed the feeling but she had to take back her hand, she didn't want him to have a hint of her feelings for him, but she still wanted time to stop there and then, she knew it was impossible, she was excited about going home, she missed everyone, she wanted to embrace each one and tell them how much she missed them, but at the same time she wanted to be with angad.

She came out of her thoughts when the bus stopped a distance from the school, where it was pooled with parents of all the children. Kripa and angad helped the children out of the bus and departed them, waving good bye to them as they left. The weather was quite cold , it seemed it would rain, the bus driver also took a leave , leaving angad and kripa alone at six pm on a deserted street which was crowed a while ago.

"Kripa how are you going home?"

"kavya bhaiya is coming to collect me"

"Ok, I'll come as well, I need a lift"

"Lazy" she mumbled

"Excuse me"

"You are excused" she replied cheekily

"Whatever"

Kripa couldn't help smiling realizing she was alone with angad on a deserted street, it was like she had wished, time had stopped. Forty minutes had gone by but there was no sign of kavya, now this is something that irritated her , she hated late comers, it was absolutely annoying and on top of that angad wouldn't stop his naughty comments, she had no shelter, and the rain that started off slow was becoming fast.

She waited a few more minutes but became impatient "Why haven't they come yet?"

"Relax, he just got married, so I wouldn't expect anything other than them romancing" he said mischievously

She gasped "angad you are so shameless, your talking about your sister and brother in law"

"shameless,that I am" he said bending towards her "especially with you"

"Angad keep your silly comments to yourself"

"Ican prove what I say"

"Whatever"

Suddenly kripa felt angads left arm around her waist, pulling her towards himself, her chest crashed with his manly one and she immediately became tense "Angad, what is this? let go of me" she struggled

"It's what you asked for" he whispered seductively

"But angad this is, leave--leave me" she stuttered

"I won't"

"Angad please, look be a--"

Angad silenced her with his lips on her, he kissed her hard but passionately, with his arms tightly surrounding her waist, his bag held onto his shoulder, she didn't even take a minute to put her arms around his neck, she pulled him closer, deepening the passionate kiss.

She was floating in heaven in his arms, the feeling was so pure and peaceful , the feeling was just excellent , the feeling of his arms around her, the feeling of his lips on hers, the feeling of there tongues mingling, the feeling of her body crushed against his, the feeling of his manly essence, the feeling of there saliva swapping, the feeling of, her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a car, she quickly pulled away, turning her face to the other side, breathing hard, she pushed him away and ran towards a nearby telephone booth.

She couldn't help smiling, as she hid her face in her palms thinking about what just happened , the feeling of his lips were still there, She couldn't control her blushing.

Angad who witnessed this was on the seventh sky , he wanted to jump and dance in the rain, celebrating his victory. His phone rang and he answered it with a smile.

A few minutes later, he walked to the telephone booth and looked at kripa sympathetically, She looked up to see his expressions rather sombre than mischievous.

"What happened?" she questioned quietly, noticing the serious atmosphere. He blinked and then took her into his arms, kripa was confused "Angad what's wrong, and where is kavya bhaiya?"

"Kripa--actually" he didn't want to tell her "he's fine" he mumbled

"Angad tell me, what's wrong?" she asked again, looking sat him seriously. She pulled out of his embrace and looked at him worried "Angad your scaring me,tell me, is everyone alright?"

"Kripa your father, satya uncle" he looked away, avoiding her eyes

"What happened, what happened to dad?" she cried, creasing his shirt.

"He had a stoke and everyone's at the hospital" he said at once

kripa froze at her spot with tears spilling from her eyes, not wanting to believe what he said, whilst angad took her in his embrace , kissing her head to comfort her.

Kripa held angad by his shirt tightly whilst embracing him to seek comfort in his arms, whilst he gently rubbed his hand on her back to calm her down, Once he was sure she wasn't crying, he pulled her out of his embrace and said "come on lets go"

"Which hospital is he in"

"I dont know" he replied, scratching his head

"You didnt ask"

"No, sorry" He scrunched his nose up cutely, trying to make kripa smile, but unfortunately his effort was lame.

He pulled his mobile out of his pocket, dialled kavyas number and pressed it against his ear.

"hello" he heard kavya say after three bells

"Hello kavya, which hospital is uncle at?"

"why?"

"We're coming straight to the hospital"

"Bring her home, its better" he instructed

"Home, but, one minute" angad held the phone in his hands and said "kavya is saying to come home"

"No, I want to go to the hospital, I want to meet dad" she said stubbornly as tears trickled down her cheeks

angad once again held the phone to his ear and said "kavya she wants to got to the hospital"

"She cant, I mean they aren't letting anyone meet him"

"Then what do i do?" he questioned

"Bring her home, don't tell her, she may be irritated"

"ok, bye"

"bye"

Angad pushed the mobile into his pocket and then went to look for a taxi, a few minutes later he came to kripa and they both sat in the taxi "where are we going angad? this is the way to--"

She was cut off "I know, but kavya told me"

"No, I want to go to the hospital" she said stubbornly, with her tears flowing faster

"Kripa, calm down, no tears" he instructed

"But angad--"

"Come on, we're here" he said taking her hand

"I want to go to the hospital" she sat in the taxi stubbornly

"Lets put our luggage at home, then we'll go"

"But I want to go now" she complained

"Kripa, listen to me" he grabbed her by her elbows "we will go but not yet, come on now" he pulled her hand and helped her out the taxi and took out the luggage, after paying the confused taxi driver.

They stood outside the house for the past 3 minutes ringing the bell , but there was no response "I guess everyones at the hospital, you got your keys" he asked

"yes, one minute" she digged through her purse and unlocked the door with the keys.

When she opened the door, she was suprised to see everyone in front of her dressed up nicely and infront of everyone was her father, satya.

"Surprise" everyone shouted together

"Oh my god" she mumbled

kripa ran into her father's arms sobbing violently, whilst angad stood at the door clueless. He closed the door and walked to kavya "what's going on?" he asked confused

"Oh sorry, actually its kripas birthday so just having a little bit of fun"

"You could have told me, she was crying really bad in the way"

"We can see that" kavya exclaimed "I think we overdid it"

"Dad, that was not funny, really" she said, banging her small fists on his broad chest.

"Kripa" he pulled her away "come on dont be a baby" he wiped her tears "now stop crying"

"But it wasnt funny" she complained, stubbornly

"Ok it wasnt, but im alright" he flexed his muscles "still strong and healthy standing infront of you" he reasoned

"Hmm" she hugged him again "don't do that again, it wasn't nice"

After kripa calmed down, she cut the cake with everyone wishing her and she enjoying herself, but when ever she would look at angad she would glare at him. Anger, but why angad thought, now what had he done?

After a while, angad came to kripa and wished her "happy birthday" She turned away after glaring at him "now what have i done?" he moaned

"Yes, you havent done anything,your sooo innocent" she said sarcastically "who else was the one who told me my dad was in the hospital" she argued

"But kripa, I didn't know" he walked behind her

"Stop lying, I know its one of your stupid ideas, but it wasnt funny" she said stopping

"Kripa, I swear I didn't know anything about this" he said pinching his throat

"Forget it" she crossed her arms on her chest "your never going to admit it"

"But i didn't do anything" he whined

before kripa could reply kavya came and said "come on angad, admit it"

"see kripa" he pointed and then looked horrified "what?"

"I said admit it" he said with a grin

"Kavya, what are you saying?"

"Angad, now even kavya bhaiya has told you" she glared at him

"But kripa, I swear I didn't" he exclaimed

anjali came and stood besides kavya, smiling "kavya stop teasing my brother" she turned towards kripa "this was all kavya and your dads idea"

"what?"

"See" angad pointed

"Dad doesnt think like this"

"But he did, now come on cheer up" kavya said with a smile

"Hmm, I--" she was cut off

"When I did it, I wasn't forgiven, so now you aren't as well" angad decided for kavya

"I forgive you kavya bhaiya" kripa said looking at angad

"kripa" he moaned "that's not fair" kripa walked off leaving kavya and anjali laughing, whilst angad walked behind her "kripa come on, you're being unfair"

"Every thing's fair in love and war"

Angads frown turned into a grin, he caught kripas wrist and pulled her onto his chest, luckily they were in the kitchen where only they were present "angad what are you doing, everyone's here" she whispered

"I don't care"

"What do you want?" she asked looking away

"Which catogery do I come in love or war?" he asked mischievously

kripa blushed but struggled "war" she whispered

"love war" he whispered back, huskily

"Angad leave me" she struggled as her cheeks grew pink

"what do you want for your birthday?" he asked

"Nothing, now leave me"

"Fine, I'll give you your birthday present myself" and he leaned forward and kissed kripa's cheek, then he kissed the other, he tilted his head to her lips and was about to kiss her but kripa bit him on his hand and pushed him away, showing her tongue and thumb to him "I'll get you next time" he shouted after her. Once she was gone, he brushed his hands into his hair "god, I love her"

Unaware that someone was watching him, he walked out of the kitchen and anjali walked to kavya All smiles.

"What's the matter, why you smiling so much"? he asked placing his arms around her shoulder.

"I was right" she answered, leaning into him

"About what?"

"Angad loves kripa and it seems she has similar feelings"

"What?" he asked shocked, she nodded "ok, umm, angad, naaa, kripa has to have a better choice" he joked

"Kavya" she whined

Anjali hit him , whilst he laughed and took her into his arms "If kripa likes him then I have no problem"

"Thanks" she whispered and kissed his cheek

Faiza

*F^a^i^z^a* thumbnail
Part thirteen

Angad sat at the coffee table with kaajal and dev giving him company, they updated him with what happened in school and he told them about his comfy and cozy trip to masoori.

"I see you had a lot of fun" dev exclaimed

"Fun, it was more than fun"

"But I think that was a little to naughty"kaajal added

"And if I say I want to spend my life with her" angad informed

"Angad its no time to joke now" dev said "she's serious"

"Yeah and I think its time you learn to be mature"

"Yeah, your becoming too serious with the poor girl"

"And I'm going to kill you if you break her heart" kaajal warned

"Yeah, she's so innocent, I mean we all know how big of a flirt you are but she might get to serious"

"She's a good friend of mine, I dont want you hurting her and--"

She was cut off by angad "wow, wow, quit with the lecturing, I'm serious about her" he repeated

"Are you sure?" kaajal asked curiously

"One hundred percent, shes ideal, I mean, she knows how to cook, shes cute, i love her flare of anger, her stubbornness, the way she handles school and personal life, the way she handles kids , the way she handles me, the way she--" He was interrupted from dream land

"does this list finish?" dev asked

"na" he said and laughed

Just as he said this, kripa entered the staff room laughing with mukti "And you know what, he ended up going to that boring meeting of his"

"Oh my god, you are so evil, poor prem"

"Well he has to cope if he wants to marry me"

"Yeah, your right, anyways I'll take a leave now"

"Where are you going?"

"Duh, lunch time, I'm going out and I'm sure prems waiting for you"

"Oh yeah, join us"

"No, its fine"

"Ok, see you later" she said taking her purse and she left within seconds

kripa settled her books in her drawers, picked her bag up and left.

"excuse me guys" angad said, he ran behind her and caught up, she looked to her side and smiled to herself "where you going?" he asked

"lunch"

"good idea, I needed company anyways" he said walking beside her

"And who invited you?" she questioned, giving him a side glance

"I invited myself, I'm sure you won't object, after all you can't resist my charms" he said confidently

"Don't you think you have too much over confidence mr khanna"

"No, by the way, what do you want?" kripa looked at him confused, angad saw the confusion "what I meant is what do you want for your birthday present"

"My birthday was yesterday, not today" she said sitting at a table

"I know, but since I was unaware of it, as i was proved yesterday im asking you today"

"nothing"

"Come on kripa, tell me" he said sitting opposite her

"ok, you claim that you love me, dont you?" she asked

"Yeah and you finally want to confess" he said grinning

"Your very impatient"

"That I am" he confessed "As you were saying"

"Well if you love me that much, you will buy me what I want and that too without asking me"

"But I dont know what you like"

"Is it mr khanna, your love is so weak" she said with a wrinkled nose

"ok, fine, it's a challenge for me"

"Oh and I want it by tomorrow" she smiled broadly

"At your service madam"

Kripa and angad sat at the coffee shop drinking cold coffee with they had there sardonic conversations. Kavya and anjali coincidentally were present in the same coffee shop, they caught sight of angad and kripa and joined them.

"since when were you two friends?" kavya questioned sitting beside kripa

"Bhai, you here, I mean" she suddenly became nervous

"Why can't I come?" he asked cheekily

"No, its not that" she looked away

"So tell us, what are you two doing here?" anjali asked

"Lunch break" angad answered simply

"You say it and i agree" kavya said sarcastically "As far as i know, theres five minutes left for your luch break and you should be in school right now"

"Oh shit" he put his coffee down "I didn't realise" and he stood up

"Me too" kripa stood up "we'll take a leave, see you later"

"Bye" anjali and kavya said together. Angad and kripa walked off in a hurry back to school, whilst kavya and anjali laughed at there anxiety "I think you were right, kripa likes him too"

"I'm never wrong"

"Yeah, yeah, so tell me, what do I do? talk to her parents"

"First ask them so you know. They might not be ready"

"I guess"

In the evening as the staff members departed for there houses, dadi invited them all to a pooja on that week end, everyone left the staff room except for raj, kripa and angad.

Angad was waiting for raj to leave but he wouldnt take the name of leaving "kripa do you wanna a lift?" raj asked

"Umm, yes" she replied

"I'll drop you off" angad interrupted "I'm sure raj wants to go home to his wife and kids" he reasoned

"No, its no problem"

"No actually, I'm going to meet nitya aunty so I thought it would be easier"

"Ok then bye" Raj finally left.

Kripa turned to angad and said "liar, why didnt you let me go?"

"Who said I'm lying"

"Whatever"

kripa sat to in the car, waiting for angad, when he came he drove her home and stopped a lane before her house.

"Aren't you coming?" she questioned

"I am"

"Then why have we stopped" angad stayed silent and moved forward bringing his face close to hers, holding the shoulder of her car seat "what are you doing?" she asked becoming nervous all of a sudden

"Just taking my good bye kiss, I wont be able to take it inside" kripa became alert and tried to open the door but it was locked, angad grinned at her "now where are you going to go"

"Angad this isn't funny"

Angad leaned more forward using his other hand to caress the side of her face "when did I say it was funny?" he said huskily

She trembled when he started to trace her lips "please angad" she whimpered

"Please what?" he said leaning towards her soft luscious lips

"Please" she whispered closing her eyes

Angad placed his lips on hers for a few seconds and released her, leaving her flushed, he parked the car in the garage and as soon as the doors were unlocked, kripa ran out of the car straight to her room.

Kripa was flushed when she entered her house, everyone recognized her cheeks a shade of pink, and her speed which was rather a little too fast. kavya and anjali understood what happened once they saw angad trail behind her.

"kripa, whats wrong, dear?" her mother questioned

"nothing mom" she said nervously

"Are you sure, why are your cheeks so pink and whats the hurry?"

"Mom, its nothing, its hot outside, I'll be back in a minute" she said and rushed upstairs locking her door, and at once placed her hands on her face out of shyness. She slowly brought her hands down and sat in front of her mirror touching her lips admiringly, looking at herself.

Meanwhile, downstairs angad settled down, with kavya and anjali sitting with him, they stared at him and he gave them strange looks "what?"he snapped "anything wrong?"

kavya nodded his head "now that we are alone, tell us, what exactly did you do to kripa?"

"K-k-kripa" he hesitated

"Yes kripa" kavya replied

"Nothing, I mean what are you talking about?"

"We're talking about why kripa came home blushing like a tomato" anjali answered

"What's that got to do with me?" he said looking away

"Come on angad, we know whats going on in between you two, actually its quite obvious" kavya stated

"No its not" he blurted

"So there is something going on in between you two" anjali pointed

"no"

"We heard your conversation on kripas birthday"

"So? what does that prove?" he snapped

"In the kitchen" anjali added. Angad looked horrified and then looked down.

"So you were saying" kavya said

"Ok fine, I give up, I love her and I think she does too"

"And why did kripa come home blushing?" anjali questioned cheekily

"I'm sure you know" he said looking away. They nodded there head "now stop with those questions and help me" he ordered

"What do you need help with?" kavya asked

"I haven't bought anything for her birthday and she challenged me to get what she wants without her telling me"

"Without her telling you, then are we meant to tell you or not"

"Come on, I cant read minds now can I?"

"Ok, we will help but we're only giving clues"

"but--"

"Do you want the clues or nothing?" they asked

"fine"

"Ok first of all, your not giving her chocolates, she's allergic to them" kavya started

"And she doesn't like expensive stuff"

"She loves small things which are memorable"

"And yes, no way is it a perfume"

"tell me more" angad demanded

"that's enough" kavya said

"But how is that meant to help me?" he said stubbornly

"Think angad, use your brain" kavya teased and he walked off with anjali, to spend some time alone.

After a while kripa came down with her gaze lowered, whilst angad watched her smiling. Kripa looked up at him glaring at him but she couldn't hide the glint in her eyes expressing her love.

To add to her fire, angad came and sat next to her on the dining table, using his hands to explore her long soft hands causing her to flush from nervousnesses and arousal.

Once kripa left for her bedroom, angad began his hunt again, He sat amongst the elders this time, trying to get a chance to speak.

"aunty what does kripa like?" he asked casually

"why?" she asked curiously

"dadi told me to ask, kripa didn't tell anyone that it was her birthday so no one bought her anything and now that dadi knows she wants to buy her something"

"There's no need for it" she said genuinely

"come on aunty, please"

"Ok, kripa loves dancing so maybe something to do with that"

"dancing, oh, of course, she's a dance teacher. Thanks"

"your welcomed" she smiled

After a while angad sat by sagar and sohan, pumping them up with chit chat to ask his question "what does your sister like?" he asked

"She loves dancing"

"You sure"

"Of course, that's why she makes so much noise wit her anklets"

"kripa di likes teddy bears as well" Soham added

"Teddy bears?"

"Yeah, she's got lots of them in her cupboard"

"I see" he smiled inwardly

"why do you want to know?" sagar asked curiously

"Umm, just finding a reason to tease her"

"Very bad" Soham exclaimed

"Excellent" sagar squealed. Soon enough angad left.

Kavya and anjali lay in bed laughing at angads impatience "very bad, he was supposed to prove him self and here he asked everyone in the house"

"However it was, it was so sweet" anjali sighed

"Hmm, how about we do something sweet"

"Like?"

"Like another beautiful night"

"Hmm, I'll think about it" she said turning towards him

"I don't give you any choices" saying that he leaped onto anjali taking her into his arms, giving her another beautiful night.

In the morning when kripa came to school, she found angad staring at her. She couldn't help but blush, she opened her drawer to take out her lesson plans but found many small boxes wrapped up in her drawer. She glanced at angad and he winked. She couldn't take the presents out then because it would be embarrassing so she left her third lesson early, placed the boxes in her bag and as soon as it was lunch time she left for lunch with angad following her as usual.

She sat down at the table, and was just about to open her bag when angad plopped down on the chair in front of her "now what is it?" she asked

"Well I was hungry so I'm going to have lunch"

"Yeah, so go somewhere else and stop following me" she exclaimed

"I cant help it"

"Are you going or shall I

"no one's going anywhere" he decided

"Fine" she stood up "I'll go"

Angad caught her hand "I bought the presents and I want to know if you liked them"

"What--what presents?" she said, looking away

He leaned back on his chair "the ones which are in your bag right now"

"No, there not" angad sat her down on the chair and took her bag "Hey thats my bag"

"I know"

"give it back" she reached for her bag

Angad opened the bag and took out the boxes and placed them on the table "so you were saying" he said giving her the bag back with a grin. Kripa was once again flustered and lowered her eyes, since she had met angad she had forgotten how to hide her emotions and that to only with him, why? why couldnt she just hide the pink cheeks , the slight smile, the lowered eyes from him "Are you opening them or shall I?"

"No, I'll open them at home"

"No darling, now" he ordered

"later"

"now"

"fine" Kripa unwrapped the first box to find a box with a pair of silver anklet's.

"Is this it?" he asked. Kripa shook her head signalling no. She unwrapped the next one. It was a small necklace with her name engraved on it. she gasped "ahh this is it" he sighed

"No"

"Then, why did you gasp?" he asked

"How much is it?" she questioned

"You never ask the price of a present"

"It's too expensive, I can't have it"

"It's not"

"It is"

"It cam with my salary, no excessive money"

"Angad" she frowned

"Come on, keep it, after all you are my to be wife" he winked

"Keep dreaming" she unwrapped the next box which was slightly big. It was a book, she opened the book and her mouth opened wide "what's this? How did you, I mean where did you find this?" she questioned

"Well, I borrowed a few them and some I took my self"

"You looked in my store room" she gasped

"Yeah, I mean I thought they were really cute, especially the one where you were in the bath tub. I believe our daughter will be really cute since you were so adorable" he said dreamily but cheekily

"i hate you" she mumbled

"hate me later, read the comments on the pictures later and tell me if you like it or not"

"Of course" she paused "not"

"How nasty?"

Kripa unwrapped the last box with a frown on her face, why wouldnt she be frowning he looked through her childhood pictures and took some pictures of her's without her knowledge, I mean anyone would hate to show there childhood pictures, well obviously unless thay wanna show off. Her eyes glinted on seeing a glass red rose there "thanks" she said quietly

"Was this it?" he asked

"Not exactly but I like them all"

"Thanks" he took her hands into his and kissed them "By the way, you've got one present waiting for you at home"

"What?" she gasped "Are you mad, everyone's at home"

"And?"

"And you sent it home"

"Come on, you'll love it"

"How did you get the idea of all these presents"

"The anklets, well your a dance teacher and your mom and sagar told me that you love dancing"

"So you cheated" she asked him with a frown

"No, I only got clues. The scrap book I made myself, its really cute you know, and the necklace already bought from before but then kavya told me you dont like expensive stuff, but I wanted to give you.

"And the rose" she asked

"That was aaliyas idea, shabbir helped as well"

She gasped "aliya knows"

"Well, kind of"

"What about the thing you sent home?"

"Soham"

"Soham, what can he tell you?"

"Go see when your home"

"Ok" she smiled

Later that day, kripa was waiting for a taxi when angad parked in front of her "hop in"

"No thanks" she still remembered yesterdays incident

"Come on"

"No, its alright"

"You coming or shall I force you in"

She sighed "I'm coming"

They sat in silence, angad broke the ice "so you ready?" he asked

"For what?"

"My kiss" he glanced at her

"Angad, keep away" she warned

"No darling" once again he stopped the car one street before with the doors locked, kripa looked at him uneasy, as he moved forward, he was just an inch away when he said "next time you give me my kiss, I wont take it, I'll wait" saying this he dropped kripa off to her house all smiles.

Faiza

*F^a^i^z^a* thumbnail
Part fourteen

As soon as kripa entered her room after dinner with her family, She found a big package leaning on the back of her bed, it must be angads present, she thought, she thanked god that no one saw it and locked her door before anyone saw it. She jumped onto her bed and impatiently ripped open her present to see an extra large white teddy bear, holding a big heart with the words 'i love you' written on it. This brought a big whitening smile on her face.

Kripa hugged the teddy bear and said "i love you too angad, i love you too". She felt something at the back of the teddy bear and pulled it out, It was a birthdy card, She opened the card reading:

Hey, birthday love, i think of you
On days both dark and sunny.
You bring me joy on every thought,
My precious, lovely honey!
So be my love for all our lives,
And I'll be your love too;
Each birthday is another chance,
to say, 'i love just you'.

She smiled even wider, reading the beautiful poem, he had written. She once again looked at the teddy and hid her face in her palms. and spoke, "hey mr khanna, don't stare at me like that". Then she smiled at her silly behavior, treating the teddy bear like angad but in a sweet and romantic manner.

Once kripa finished talking to her new teddy bear which she called Mr khanna, She pulled out a night dress and started to strip out of her clothes, when she went to the bear and turned it around, "Mr khanna very bad , you don't watch girls change there clothes" she said smiling. She stripped out of her clothes and changed into her night suit.

She settled down on her bed laying her head against the bears softness with the blanket covering her, and opened the scrap book angad had made for her.

She giggled and blushed on a few of his comments, like, when she saw a picture of a two year old kripa in the bath tub, He commented ' You look cute over here, hmmm, i wonder, is your body just as cute or is it more tempting and sexy' She blushed and giggled, "badmaash" were the words she used for him.

One of the pictures, were the ones which he had secretly taken on there trip to masoori, Where she was sleeping in her white suit, he commented " you look like an angel, my angel" She blushed at his comment.

Reading the scrap book, she fell asleep, and drifted off to her dream land, dreaming of her with her prince charming, angad khanna.

The next morning she woke up, kissed the teddy bear wishing it "good morning mr khanna". She showered and wore dark red sari, leaving her hair loose and set off for work.

As usual, she encountered with angad, first thing in the morning. But today she didn't shout as she normally did, she cheerfully greeted him "good morning angad"

"good morning, whats the matter , are you feeling alright today?" angad asked

"of course, I feel great today" She replied" why, any problem?"

"no, but its weird, so, did you like it"

"What, what did I like"

"The present , of course"

" Oh ya, I loved it , thanks " She said quietly , She got up, kissed him on his cheek and left for class leaving a dazed angad and a shocked kaajal, dev and mukti.

"that did not just happen,did it?" Mukti said

"Oh my god angad, so it finally worked out" Kajjal said walking up to him

"Earth to angad" dev said waving his hand in front of angad.

angad snapped out of his trance and smiled big " I love her man, i love her" angad said leaving the staff room, with unanswered questions of the trio.

The trio sat together on the staff room table, discussing what just happened.

"How come I didn't know about this" Mukti asked

"You weren't in the day he told us"

"Do you think he's serious"

"Well yes, but no"

"what ever it is I think he is, you can see it clearly in his eyes"

"Kaajal, you never look at my eyes"

"dev, shut up!"

At lunch, as expected angad was waiting for kripa, She came into the staff room looking a little down. Angad waited for her to go for lunch, but today she didn't, instead she went to the principles office, to discuss about an important issue.

"Are you ok" the principle asked

"yes sir, just have a headache"

"ok, so where is your report?"

"Here sir, according to the standards of dance education in India" suddenly kripa caught her head

"kripa, your not fine, show me the report tomorrow, Maya will take your class, have the rest of the day off"He said concerned

"no sir, im fine, ughh" kripa said feeling dizzy

"no your not, one minute"

The principle called the clerk and ordered him to call one of the female staff members, the clerk went to the staff room and said "sir is calling one of the female staff members"

"Why, what happened" mansi asked

"Kripa madam is not feeling well, so I think he needs help"

angad stood up and left for the principles office, with mukti calling behind him, that she will go instead.

Angad reached the office, worried and saw that kripa sat with her head down on the desk "Sir, what happened to her?"

"I don't know, but I'm sending her home, she needs to rest, where are the female staff members?"

"Oh, uh sir , I came instead, I'll take her home"

"Are you sure, I mean, your lessons"

"Sir I'll manage and if not please cancel them or replace me for the day"

"ok"

Angad scooped kripa into his arms and placed her into his car with the help of kaajal. He stopped the car mid-way and turned to kripa, he held her face, She was slightly conscious, but absolutely devastated "What happened?" he asked concerned.

"ughhh, I don't know, I feel dizzy"

"Shall I take you home, or to the hospital?"

"no, I'll go home"

He drove her home, and entered the house with her in his arms, radika came rushing towards him "what happened to her"

"She was feeling dizzy so I brought her home, She needs to rest"

"I always tell this girl to do her breakfast, and last night she didn't have her dinner properly, as well, and now look at her"

Angad smiled at her mothers concern and due to the reason knowing why she didnt have her dinner properly but his smile turned into a frown when he realised it was his fault she was like this. He carried her upstairs into her room, but her door was locked, radika found a duplicate key and opened the door. She was surprised to see the big teddy bear and even more surprised seeing the 'I love you', where as angad was happily surprised, he placed her on the bed and they called the doctor.

Angad left in the evening, instructing radika to make sure she eats and make sure she rests instead of coming to school. Radika liked his concern but since she saw the teddy bear, the comfort level of angad and kripa and the way he was worried for her, she doubted the situation and wasn't to happy about it.

Kripa awoke in the morning, after sleeping all night. Her head was heavy, with her hands on her head she slowly sat up, leaning against her teddy for support, feeling as if angad was holding her. She sat there for a while, when she saw it was time to get ready for school, she got up and dressed into a black and white trouser suit, and rushed down.

Downstairs her mother and father were sitting on the sofa, with kavya and anjali in front of them, and nitya sitting besides kavya, looking very serious

"Mom I'm going to work"

"kripa, your not going, you've been given a day off"

kripa walked up to her mother, noticing the fallen faces of the family

"what's wrong mom, why are you so serious?" she asked

"sit down kripa, we want to talk to you" Her father demanded

kripa sat down, feeling strange, since her parents were so quiet and by the tone of her father, it seemed he was angry.

"what's the matter papa?"

"what's your relationship with angad?"

Kripas face flushed on the question, it was clearly evident that she was in love with him, her parents got there answer through her pink coloured cheeks, with her lowered gaze and the glint in her eyes.

"kripa, we've fixed your wedding with a old friends son of your papa, about a year ago and now you like angad, I mean, I don't know what to say"

Kripas eyes welled up with tear instantly, she couldn't hold them back, so she ran back upstairs to her room. She went to her room, locked it and threw herself on her bed with her head in the lap of her teddy, continuously sobbing.

Whilst Kavya and anjali were not exactly happy with kripas alliance, They looked at her parents, who had a helpless look on there faces.

"uncle, please don't mind, but I think kripas happiness should come first, not your friend" kavya protested

"I'm helpless son, I would have broke the alliance, but he is the man, who helped me in my hard times, I'm under his debt, how can I just broke the alliance?"

"I understand uncle, but I would still advise the same" Saying this he stood up "I better check on kripa, she's upset" and he headed towards her room, with anjali looking helplessly at kavya.

On the other hand, angad was on the ninth sky, he was talking to shabbir, he had told him about his feelings towards kripa, and he couldn't hide his happiness.

"I'm so happy, I mean I cant believe it, now I'm hundred percent sure she loves me, and I'm only going to marry her"

"keep your hats on angad, I'm happy for you, now tell me, did you talk to your parents?"

"about what"

"duh, you forgot, I told you to talk about me and aliyah"

"oh, umm yeah, I'll talk to them today"

Kavya went to kripas room, he knocked on the door, but no one answered, He knocked again, this time calling her name.

"kripa open the door" he knocked again "kripa come on" he knocked saying "For me, for yourself, for angad"

Once she heard angads name she opened the door with teary eyes, and hugged kavya trying to find comfort in his arms, he sat her on her bed and closed the door.

"Do you want to got through this alliance?"

"no--but, but mom and dad, I cant refuse to them"

"kripa, if you don't want to then don't, your not only going to destroy your life but angads and akaash's life as well"

"I don't know, bhaiya, I don't know" and she wept in his arms until she fell asleep again.

Anjali informed angad about the alliance, he was heart broken, he tried to deny the fact but couldn't "Anjali, how is kripa, I mean, what, what--what does she want?"

"Angad I don't really know but she was crying, kavya just settled her down a while ago and now she's asleep, she's in love with you"

"what's his name?"

"akaash chopra"

"akaash chopra, I've heard of him somewhere, where?"

Later angad was again talking to shabbir, he was depressed, knowing there was a possibility, the love of his life was going to belong to someone else and not him.

"shabbir, why does this happen to me--I loved my grand dad he went, I loved my grand mother she went, I cant live without her shabbir, I cant"

"there's no use breaking down angad, try your best to stop this wedding, as you said kripa loves you, not the other guy, by the way what's his name"

"akaash chopra"

"who, the one who lives in masoori"

"I don't know"

"wait, if its that one then your problems solved"

"how?"

"He's married, secretly from his father, I was one of his witnesses, He's a good friend of mine" angad smiled wishing he was the one.

A few days later kripa went to work since she was on a sick leave. At school, kripa came to the staff room ever so quietly, she took her books and left for class, avoiding angad the whole day, when it was lunch time, she quickly left, so she wouldn't have to face angad.

Angad ran behind her, he pulled her by her arm against him, whilst she struggled against him keeping her eyes away from his. He dragged her into his car, made her sit down and drove off to a park.

Once his car stopped, he turned towards kripa, looking at her, whilst she tried to hide her tears which were swimming within her eyes.

"Kripa, do you love me?"

She looked up at him, this time looking directly into his eyes, then averted her gaze to the side to avoid his eyes "n--no"

"why are you hesitating?"

"I'm not"

"Look into my eyes and tell me you don't love me"

"I cant"

"why"

"I just cant"

He held her face and turned her face so she was looking directly at him "tell me you don't love me"

"I--I--I don't--love--I love you"She exclaimed and pushed herself into his arms. "I love you angad, I love you"

"I love you too kripa, me too" he said wrapping his arms around her. Once she was settled, he asked her "you feel better?"

"yes, but angad, I cant go against my parents"

"I wont tell you too, just tell me, where is this akaash from"

"He's dads old friends son, they use to live next to us, but then because of his fathers promotion they moved to another part of masoori"

"What does he do?"

"He's a business man, that's all I know"

"Do you have his picture"

"yes, there is one of his, with his dad and my dad of two years before, but why are you asking?"

"That is because"He put his arm around her shoulder" there's a possibility that if he's the same guy shabbir told me about then we can stop this alliance"

"How?"

"Later, sweet heart, for now lets head back, or we're going to be late" he lightly kissed her and drove back to school.

That night shabbir identified his photo "He's the one, he was in love with this girl, reema, and now there happily married, well still secretly , and I guess his wife's pregnant"

"Oh shabbir, I love you"

"Hey, give your love to kripa, I want your sisters love not yours" He joked

Angad smiled and spoke "Now we will see how kripa gets married to someone else"

Faiza

Edited by *F^a^i^z^a* - 15 years ago
*F^a^i^z^a* thumbnail
Part Fifteen

The next week went by fast, angad and shabbir collected evidence against akaash so they were prepared with proof in front of kripas father, satya. Whereas for kripa, she was still clueless about what angad was doing. She was happy,everyday at lunch kripa would go out with angad and spend time with him, he would drop her home, a street before her house, taking his kiss every time. Kripa would talk to her teddy all the time, cuddling it, kissing it, laying on its lap, just imagining it in the place of angad.

Angad had three hard jobs to do today, firstly talk to kripas dad, then talk to his parents, then tell them about shabbir and aliyah as he had promised almost a month ago.

He stood in front of the door on a Saturday morning, with shabbir, nervous, but confidant enough to talk to kripas parents. Kripa looked down from her balcony to see who was at the door and was surprised to see him,she was scared, why did he come, what if it made things worser, but he just looked up at her and winked.

A few minutes later Kavya opened the door, surprised to see angad and shabbir "What are you two doing here, angad hasn't anjali told you yet about kripas alliance?"

"I know about it, already, I've come to talk to satya uncle"

"Are you mad, He's already angry at kripa since she hasn't really talked to them properly for two weeks and now you want to enrage him"

"Look kavya I need to talk to him, its for kripa, me, and himself, please"

"Ok , come in, but just be careful"

Angad and shabbir sat in the living room, They had sat there many times before, but today was different, it felt strange, today they were here for a reason, the reason which would bring happiness to their life.

Kripa came running downstairs and asked "what are you doing here?"

"well, I've come for you" He stood up and gave her a side hug "to ask for your hand in marriage" he said cheekily looking at her

Kripa lowered her gaze and blushed, suddenly she heard her father approaching the living room and pushed angad off her and stood behind the kitchen wall.

Angad stood in the middle of the living room, face to face, with his future father in law looking at him furiously "What are you doing here?"

"Uncle, I've come to ask for kripas hand in marriage"

"Marriage, she is already getting married and now you can leave"

"I know uncle, but you cant get her married to him, shes mine, I love her"

"Thats it, get out" he shouted. Kripa was nervous and scared, tears were ready to leave her eyes "I said get out" he screamed louder this time, causing radika and nitya to come downstairs, along with sagar and soham.

"Uncle, listen to me, Its not only that, that man is already married"

"Liar, get out, just get out, I don't believe you"

"He's not lying satya uncle" shabbir interrupted

"shabbir, I didn't expect this from you at least"

"Angad isn't lying uncle, akaash was a good friend of mine in university, We've studied together, and He is secretly married to reema"

"Thats enough, what proof do you have, your just lying"

"I've got proof uncle"

"you have"

Shabbir opened a file, and showed satya the marriage photographs, He showed him there marriage certificate and also told him that akaashs wife is pregnant. Satya was shocked, He sat down on the sofa staring at the file in his lap.

Whilst kripa herself was shocked, one side of her was really happy, but on the other hand her father sat there like a statue which worried her.

Angad sat next to satya and placed his hand on his shoulder. Satya looked at angad with guilt, guilt, he felt guilty for saying so much to angad, for ignoring his daughters happiness and paying more attention to his friend. How could he face them, but then again, it was his responsibility to fix this mess.

After a few minutes, he turned towards angad and said with a heavy voice

"I'm sorry angad, I misunderstood you, I'm sorry" he folded his hands together

Angad caught his hands "uncle, it wasn't your fault, every father would react like that, its alright"

Kripa leaned against the wall, with her head against the wall and smiled through her tears. She couldn't help but smile bigger every time, a while later she heard her father ask "Radika, wheres kripa?"

"I don't know, maybe in her room" she turned to leave to call kripa, when angad held her shoulder and pointed towards the kitchen with a smile.

This brought a smile to everyones face, anjali slowly crept towards the kitchen whilst everyone watched her, she entered the kitchen to find a blushing kripa "hmmm--what are you smiling about" kripa jerked when she saw anjali and then hid her face in her hands "awww, kripa there is no need to be shy" she looked at angad and saw him grinning.

Kripas father went to the kitchen and saw his small princess, all red with her hands hiding her beautiful face, he hugged her "My princess, I'm sorry, you happy now" he said looking at her

She quietly nodded,and hid her face in her fathers chest, whilst he laughed seeing his daughter blush so much.

Later whilst they all sat in the living room laughing whole heartedly, shabbir nudged angad

"what is it" angad whispered

"shall we go, you have to talk about me and aliyah, remember, or you forgot"

"ok ok, wait"

Angad turned to satya and said

"so uncle, when are me and kripa getting married"

"who said you are getting married to kripa" He said sternly

Everyone's face became serious, and angad was shocked "but--but uncle--I love her"

"you cant marry her until"

"until---until what uncle, I'll do everything, please uncle I want to marry her"

"until your parent don't come to fix the alliance" he said smiling

Kripa hugged her dad whilst angad smiled and hugged satya too caressing kripas hand, whilst kripa tried pushing his hand away.

Angad stood in front of his parents after telling them about him and kripa and shabbir and aliyah.

His parents were not shocked at all when they heard about angad and kripa but aliyah and shabbir was unexpected.

"hmmm--shabbir, aliyah is still young, I mean I'd be happy to accept you as my son in law, but not now, yes we can get you engaged"

"thank you uncle thanks"

angad stared at his parents"sooooo, when are you going?"

"where" His mother asked

"to kripas house with the proposal"

"hmmmm" they looked at each other

"mom, dad please"

"phone satya Bhai Saab, we're going tomorrow" she said smiling

whilst angad moaned"why not today"

"Son, be patient" His father grinned, patted his son and walked off with his wife next to him, leaving pratham and gauri with shabbir and aliyah to laugh at his anxiety

Later that night angad phoned kripa, who was busy talking to her big teddy bear.

"I'm soo happy, you know I thought papa wouldn't agree but angads too good, you know mr khanna is so naughty, in front of papa he was teas---" She was cut off by the sound of the phone "hello"

"Hello darling"

"angad"

"yes, what were you doing"

"me nothing, just talking to mr k"

"mr k, whos mr k?"

"someone, I love, I kiss him, lay in his lap, hug him, and he never disturbs me like you"

"who is this mr k, who you love so much?"

"hmmm--my lover"

"kripa, stop teasing and tell me"

"mr k is mr khanna"

"ohhhh--but how could you talk to me"

"I wasn't talking to you, i was talking to mr khanna"

"I am mr khanna"

"yes and my teddy's name is mr khanna"

"hmmmm--after our wedding you will kiss me instead of him na"

"of course--not" she lay flat on the bed "I love mr khanna more than you"

"Oh really, we will see that once we are married" he said cheekily" anyways, mom and dad are coming tomorrow and yes, wear your red sari, you look sexy, I'm gonna take you out"

"angad, not tomorrow, what will everyone say"

"nothing, except angad loves kripa so much" kripa blushed

"whatever"

They talked all night, and eventually fell asleep dreaming of one another

Angad stood in front of his mirror trying to adjust his tie the right way. He wore suits and ties on special occasions only, like on anjalis wedding, but today it was more than special for him, he was overwhelmed, but again, he couldn't tie the tie, he never learnt to since he always thought it would be a good way to get his women close to him, his women, kripa, well he didn't know that when he was young, but he was just as passionate then.

Aliya as normal came to angads room, since she knew he would be struggling, "come bhai, I'll help you"she stepped forward and placed the tie in place for angad "so bhai, excited?"

"of course I am, now after this my wife will do my tie and then I can have fun as well"

aliyah hit angad on the shoulder playfully"have some shame? god knows how kripa will handle you"

"I know I'm too hot to handle but I'll help her"he said mischievously

aliyah sighed and went out the door saying"impossible"

Later that day angads family sat across kripas family, with angad getting bored for the first time, normally he would crack stupid jokes with bauji and sahil, but today, today he wanted kripa but god knows where she was. Everyone sat there talking, whilst angad was silent, looking at the stairs blankly.

"What's the matter angad, you looking for kripa"anjali teased

angad sighed "yes, where is she?"

"very bad angad impatience is not a good thing"

"well, In my dictionary it is absolutely correct, now tell me , where is she?"

"Shes upstairs, and I think she's planning to stay there"

"what , but why?"

"well, I don't know"

they were interrupted by satya, "anjali tell kripa to come down"
Angad glared at anjali for her teasings. kripa came down with anjali by her side, with her eyes lowered, angads smile turned into a grin when angad noticed her wearing the red sari he had requested and the necklace he had given her on her birthday.

She came and sat next to angad since anjali practically forced her too. She kept and fiddling with the ring on her finger trying to avoid angad's passionate gaze on her. All she could hear was all the people around her chattering away and feel angads gaze on her whilst she plainly stared down at the ring in her finger.

Angad wanted to be alone with kripa, he knew his parents would handle the proposal, he wouldn't mind sneaking off with her, of course he didn't , he'd just love it, so he held kripas hand to stop her fiddling "Uncle" Satya looked up and saw angads hand holding onto kripas, he felt a little uncomfortable, who wouldn't, he was her father after all. All fathers would react in that way "um, uncle can I take kripa out for a while?"He asked a little hesitantly.

"um sure" he answered a little uncomfortable, but he knew if he reacted awkwardly it would seem awkward, he needed to give his daughter a little freedom, after all angad was her to be husband.

Kavya and anjali giggled at angads restless behaviour, whilst aliyah just prayed for kripa knowing exactly what was going on in his mind. whilst he took kripa out the door with him.

Angad and kripa sat in the park in each others arms, whilst he caressed her shoulders and she silently admired the beauty of the place "kripa, say something" he said.

"what shall I say" she asked

"well, how you feel, or how honoured do you feel being in my arms and to be my wife" He asked cheekily

"well, i feel absolutely proud to be part of the khanna family but with you, ummm let me see, your not that bad but not that good either, look you cant even handle yourself in front of parents, your stupid" She said hitting him playfully

"hmmm, future Mrs angad khanna really wants to see how good I am"

"Only if there is anything good in you"

"hmmm, I think I'll show you how perfect I am for you" He said leaning down on her

She moved back until she was totally leaning on the bench they sat on "angad, please, not here"

"but future Mrs khanna really wants to see how perfect I am" he said bringing his lips closer to hers

"But now she doesn't" kripa replied placing her hand in front of his mouth

He held her hand, bit her finger and then kissed her hand, "well I'll show her anyways, in advance" He said placing his lips on hers, tilting her face slightly.

She kissed back with equal passion , automatically placing her arms around his neck, with one hand caressing his hair,they slowly lay down in the same position on the bench continuing there passionate meeting. Angads thy's brushed against kripas legs under her sari, whilst he caressed her bare waist, enjoying there closeness. They were totally lost in there kiss when they heard kids giggling.

They suddenly jerked up with kripa totally flushed and angad looking breathless and irritated by the disturbance "Um yes" angad asked like a idiot

The children broke into a howl of laughter whilst kripa flushed more. She got up and ran towards the tree. angad watched her smiling, then he turned towards the kids "what is it?"

"Uncle, this is a park" a small girl said coming forward

"I know that" angad said

"well, then you should be in your bedroom if you want to do this here"she said giggling "and yes uncle before you go wipe the lipstick off"she said leaving with her friends giggling.

angad was shocked "today's children, god, they know more than there parents do" he said sighing and turned towards kripa who was stuck behind the tree.

Angad stood on the other side of the tree, whilst he caressed her hands "come on kripa, don't be shy, I loved it" she didn't reply "kripa, talk to me" he ordered "ok, if you don't then I'm going to kiss you again" he threatened "kripa, speak up"

angad gave up and walked to the other side, where he found an angry old lady in a red sari glaring at him, angad knew he was in trouble and pulled his hand away immediately, running to a fair distance to save him self.

After running a distance, he caught sight of a red sari caught onto the tree and he could hear someone giggle. He walked behind the figure and caught her around the waist "not so easy kripa, You cant beat me so easily"angad said gazing at kripa with intensity

kripa turned towards angad, placing her arms around him and whispered"thanks"

"what for"

"for loving me, for being part of my life,for making me part of your life"She said with her lowered gaze

"hmmm, I love you"

"I love you too"

saying this she lifted her self up with her toes and pressed her lips against angads, once again getting lost in the passion.

That night kripa sat on her bed gazing at the teddy bear, saying sweet nothings whilst angad remembered all the beautiful moments they spent today, with a smile on his face, waiting impatiently for there engagement which was set a week later.

faiza
*F^a^i^z^a* thumbnail
Part sixteen

The preparations for the engagement was on full swing. Everything was hectic, since two engagements were to take place, angad and kripa along with shabbir and aliyah.

Whilst the elders were in a hustle, angad and kripa were enjoying there days, everyday they would go out for lunch with angad speaking sweet romantic talks whilst kripa would either become flushed due to blushing or would become stubborn and red with anger.

However they were, angad still loved her to the dearest heart, to the depth of his heart, in fact, it was her stubbornness which attracted him, he loved pampering her, when she was stubborn after all it was another reason to get close to her.

A night before the engagement, angad as always called kripa, who was once again chatting to her best friend, Mr khanna, her huge teddy, She had become use to it and silently thanked angad for it, since it was in a form of a diary, however the benefit was that no one would know what was said, since it wasn't written, she could just take out her sorrow, her happiness, her depression with the teddy. Kripa dreamily picked up the phone, without looking at the screen "Hello"

"Hello darling, thinking about me"

"oh, angad"

"yes angad, who else?"

"no one, why did you phone"

"huh, well sweet heart you might not remember but I'll remind you tomorrow is our"

He was interrupted" I know, engagement"

"then why are you asking me why did I phone"

"well, duh, what has the engagement got to do with you phoning?"

"gosh kripa, you haven't got even an atom of romance in you"

"thank you, and goodnight" she said smiling whilst looking at the teddy bear in front of her.

"what the hell kripa, I want to talk to you, its our engagement and like you know, soon wedding and you are like , oh , goodnight"

"angad please, lets talk later"

"no I wanna talk now"

"angad I'm sleepy"

"then go to sleep, I don't want to to talk to you either" Saying that he disconnected the phone, leaving kripa grinning as she remembered her small talk to her teddy.

"you know, I'm always mad at angad , but he never gets mad, I want him to be mad at me, I know its weird but its not fair , He always pampers me, I never get to"

Kripa lay flat on her back leaning her head against her teddy, she picked her phone up to call him back but then thought, why not let him be a little more mad, I mean it will be more fun pampering him, and she set her phone down besides her, falling into a deep sleep.

On the other hand, angad who expected kripa to call him back since he wanted to be pampered was frustrated when she didn't call back, it had been almost two hours and now his eyes were drooping as well. She doesn't care for me, so why should I, he thought letting his sleep take over his drooping eyes.

The next day, which was supposedly there engagement angad was still mad, he looked absolutely handsome in his Navy blue sherwani with beige work on it, a beige scarf wrapped around his neck loosely, He would look even better if the frown on his face was not visible and he didn't look all grumpy, but still it suited him, he looked sexy with it, kripa thought as she came down, in her Navy blue lehenga, with streaks of gold work on it, her hair left out straight covering her almost backless blouse.

Angad was memorized with kripas beauty, but he was going to be as stubborn as she was after all he was her to be fiance and if she was going to be stubborn, so was he.

They stole side glances to each other silently before the ceremony, well actually, kripa thought, she would seduce him a little before the engagement but she couldn't with so many people around her, she wanted to pull angad to a side and pamper him until he gave up the cold silence he maintained.

Kripa and angad stood in front of each other to exchange rings after aliya and shabbir did, with all the eyes in the room staring at them.

Kripa held her hand in front of angad pleading with her eyes, He simply took her hand and practically shoved the ring into her finger.

Now it was kripas turn to put the ring on his hand. She held his hand and slowly slipped the ring onto his strong finger, caressing his hands seductively.

His eyes raised to look at her, he saw naughtiness in her eyes, which he actually loved, he decided to play along and be even more stubborn, although, no doubt he had forgiven her when he saw her.

They stood there together, with people congratulating them "congrats, seriously, i was ready to kill you angad, you told dev and kaajal and you forgot me"mukti complained

"well, you were to busy with kripa"

"hmm--I guess I'll forgive you after all its your special day"

Kripa kept and tracing her hands on angad, anywhere, trying to seduce him in the crowd. She finally got fed up with her own stupid idea for a fight and dragged angad into her bedroom, where no one could disturb them.

"sorry"she said holding on to her ears

"not accepted and now excuse me" angad turned around to leave but stopped when kripa hugged him from the back. He smirked and turned around "what is it?"

"please forgive me, I was being stupid and I just wanted to see you mad" she said almost in tears.

"gosh, kripa"he wiped the tears which started falling from her eyes"instead of crying you could have just kissed me and I'd forgive you"

"huh" she looked up towards him to see him looking at her mischievously"So you did this on purpose?"

"well kind of, you know, well I was but I cant stay angry with my beauty for so long" He said whilst caressing her bare skin on her back.

"I hate you"kripa said lightly hitting his chest"I hate you so much"

"I love you too, sweet heart"

angad looked down at her whilst she fiddled with the hooks on his sherwani. she looked so sweet, like an angel, his eyes fell on her small pink lips, he had a sudden urge to kiss her. He lifted her face up with the tip of his finger and forced his lips onto hers, combining his tongue with hers.

They kissed passionately, forgetting the world, forgetting that everyone was still downstairs, forgetting they were in between the engagement party. All they knew was that they wanted to love each other, but they knew there limits, there was no reason for them to forget there limits.

Angads hungry lips traveled down towards her neck, rubbing his lips onto her throat, loosening the necklace she wore, moving down towards her soft swells.

He stopped, when she let out a shriek, he looked at her, to find her flushed, she was never going to give herself at least not without marriage.

"I'm sorry"he said trying to lighten the atmosphere.

She blushed and pushed him out of the way, unlocking the door running downstairs in between the crowd, where she could survive his piercing gaze.

Angad was anxious, since a week he hadn't met kripa, he wasn't even allowed to talk to her on the phone, they confiscated his phone, now come on at least let me phone her, he thought, whilst he was crowded by a humongous amount of old ladies, spreading that disgusting yellow color onto his muscular body, with his sister annoying him even more , placing the yellow paste on his face, which made it harder for him to breathe.

Whilst kripa was in joy, enjoying her last few days living amongst her family, being pampered by her parents, sagar for a change didn't irritate her, and soham being her baby brother took full advantage. Whilst kavya would sooth her talking to her like a elder brother and nitya being her mothers sister showered her with love as much as her mother showered her with blessings, and for bauji, well he cheered kripa up with his silly jokes, but sweet when she would get emotional. She was living perfectly, but still without angad by her side, she was incomplete.

She smiled, under the shower washing the yellow color off her skin looking down to her creamy hands colored in dark color on her hands with his name written within the complicated pattern. Just thinking back to the past few days made her smile. I wonder what would angad be doing right now. she thought.

Angad was glad enough to be out of the crowd amongst those massive ladies, pushing the color onto his skin. He was gonna kill aliya, but for now he had to get rid of the yellow stuff off his skin, he didn't want to look all yellow for kripa. kripa, hmm, would she be missing me? he thought rubbing his muscular skin, removing the yellow stuff on his skin.

Kripa lay in her bed talking to her teddy, looking at it lovingly.

"you know, tomorrow I will get married and I wont be able to talk to you everyday the way I always do, I'm nervous, After so many days I'm going to see him tomorrow and then He's going to" she hid her face in her palms to suppress her blush "I'm gonna miss everyone, especially dad, how will I live without them" she dropped her head into the teddy's lap "and then how will I go to sleep without soham beside me, he always sleeps with me and he can't sleep until I put him to sleep and sagar, his playful tricks, his teasing, and mom, who's gonna force me to eat in the morning" she sobbed in the teddy's lap, getting emotional on her leave, when she heard a knock on the door.

She opened the door, surprised to find sagar along with soham, they walked in closing the door "sagar, what are you doing here" she asked

"well I thought since its your last day it wont hurt if I tease you a little more, and why don't you put me to bed today, instead of pampering soham all the time"

"No, forget him di, put me to bed, You love me more than sagar, na" He said innocently placing his arms around her thy's

She bent down, and kissed his forehead"I love you both equally"

Both sagar and soham were sound asleep in her lap, fighting for there sisters love, oh how kripa wished it would be this way forever.

Angad stood at kripas door step excited, whilst radika was fulfilling her rights. Just a few minutes away and he would see his lady love, she would be all his tonight.

Angad gasped with pleasure on the sight of his bride. She looked breathtaking in the burgundy lehnga with her scarf covering her curves, to be revealed to him that night.

Her gaze was continuously lowered due to the fright of falling once she saw his piercing gaze on her. She sat besides him, nervous, with many feelings arousing within her.

They performed all the traditions, traditionally, with him intermittently touching her making it harder for her.

They took the blessings of the elders once they were man and wife. Later they sat down to eat, but kripa couldn't, with so many people with there gaze on her made it hard for her to take a morsel into her mouth, whilst angad made it worser for her, playing with her hands, and whispering sweet nothings making her blush harder every second.

She was taken to her room, to get ready for her departure, taking a sigh of relief she sat on her bed, with kavya and soham taking her packed bags to the car. She sat on her bed ready to cry, this was it, these were her last few minutes before she would live in this house, maybe a year or two she had lived there since she moved from masoori but she had many memories joined to this house, this is where she gained an older brother, this is where she got a new family, this is where she met angad, where he bothered her, teased her, cared for her.

She cried a lot on her departure, angad thought she would flood the place with tears, but that was angad and his weird thoughts. She sat next to angad in the car sobbing whilst angad tried to console her with his words.

Kripa sat in her bedroom, her new bedroom, with her teddy in front of her, thats the only thing she had unpacked, talking to it "Oh my god, He's gonna be here in a few minutes, what shall I do, I'm scared, I wasn't scared before, but now, I don't know whats happening and that stupid fool , I'm so hungry and he was too busy embarrassing me, duh, couldn't he see my nervousness and --"

Where as angad was too busy trying to barge into his own room "what the hell is your problem, I just gave you Rs5 000"

"well, bhai, if you didn't hear me, I said Rs20 000"

"Ugh" He dumped his hand into his pocket and shoved Rs10 000 in her hand"here now let me go"

"Bhai, learn your counting, you gave me Rs10 000"

"I'll give you Rs10 000 more tomorrow , right now the rest are in my bedroom"

"Then you cant go through"

"Pratham bhaiya"angad shouted

"whats the matter angad, why are you shouting and why aren't you in your room?" Pratham asked

"Bhai, give me Rs5000, I'll pay you back tomorrow"

"But--"

"please" he pleaded

"ok"pratham handed the money over on angads behalf

"no, not accepted, its pratham bhaiyas money, not yours"

"do you lot want the money or not" They shook there heads "then keep it, and let me go"

"hmm, ok since your getting so impatient" They opened the door for him and pushed him in.

Kripa was still talking to her teddy bear innocently when he entered the room "and that duffer doesn't know anything, it was me who was under everyones gaze and he had to add to it and now I am starving and--" thats when she noticed angad watching her with a cute smile on his face, the atmosphere became tense suddenly for her, as his gawking at her continuously didn't help but make her even more nervous.

He silently sat next to her keeping his eyes fixed on her, whilst she cuddled her teddy tighter.

"You hungry"he asked, whilst she silently nodded

He looked around his room to find a basket with fruits, picking the basket up he handed it to kripa "eat this, you'll feel better, I'll just change and be back"

He got up to leave for the bathroom, when kripa stuck her tongue out at him, which unfortunately angad had seen through the mirror, This girl was never gonna change, he thought.

Once he was gone kripa nibbled onto an apple hoping it would be enough to fill her stomach for tonight, she was really getting tired in the bridal attire, how could people carry it, don't they feel exhausted, she thought. She decided to at least get rid of the heavy jewelery, otherwise she was gonna die, god knows how people could carry it all day.

By the time angad had changed, he found kripa biting onto a banana, with her scarf settled on her shoulder, revealing her curves from the fitted blouse which was now uncovered, with her hair opened.

He came and sat next to her once again, making her nervous again, she stopped biting her banana, which angad noticed "what happened, continue eating"

"umm, yeah" she held the banana to her teeth and slowly pressed down onto it, causing angads yearning to be aroused.

After she finished, she put the fruit basket aside,and fiddled with her fingers trying to push her nervousness aside. angad held onto her hand to stop her fiddling and looked at her intently hoping she would look at him "Why are you so quiet, I don't like my kripa quite, I like the stubborn kripa" He whispered.

Kripas eyes lifted, and she finally smiled, bringing relief to angads heart. "You like the stubborn kripa?"she asked quietly

"uh huh, I love the stubborn kripa" he nodded

"well then, have the stubborn kripa" she decided to use her stubbornness to push aside her nervousness "you stupid fool, monkey, you hippo, elephant, I was so hungry in the wedding and you, instead of helping me, you were embarrassing me and taking advantage of me being quiet and --"

She was hushed by angads finger on her lips "I love the stubborn kripa, but tonight I want a romantic kripa" he said gazing at her.

She turned her face to the other side, with shyness, her hair covering her face and felt a tingle in her when he touched her to remove her hair. She felt him move closer to her, slowly bringing his other hand up her bare back, sending tingling sensations through out her body.

She suddenly turned and hugged him in order to hide her feelings, whilst he pressed his hands onto her back, feeling the need to make her his forever. He nuzzled her neck, making her close her eyes in pleasure, whilst he continued to kiss the curve at the neck.

He moved up, kissing the side of her face, making her feel the need, bringing his lips onto hers. He made his way down onto her soft swells, bending her lower onto the bad until she lay straight under him, whilst he took her over.

He took his shirt off, still rubbing his lips against her delicate skin. Her scarf fell to the floor, whilst he concentrated on pealing off her other layers. Gasping in delight he pressed himself into her making her his, forever, until eternity, whilst her palms pressed into his back. Then rubbing her hand on his back, relaxing him. She breathed in his male essence and responded without hesitation.

That night they became one, and the yearning of there souls were fulfilled with them becoming a part of each other.

Faiza

*F^a^i^z^a* thumbnail
Part Seventeen

The newly wed couple lay in each others arms, awake but too lazy due to the romantic atmosphere and the bright sun penetrating through the thin beige curtains.

"angad get up"kripa said with a heavy voice

"hmm" he moaned as his face dug into her chest

A few more minutes past and they lay in the same position, caressing, kissing, embracing each other continuously.

"angad get up, we're gonna be late for school"

"school? who's going to school" he asked

"of course us, who else?"

"duh, we just got married, we are at least not going to work for the first three weeks"

"three weeks, what am I going to do at home Three weeks"

"well, we are going on our honeymoon and you know, we can" He kissed her neck "love each other all day" moving towards her chest "and spend time together".

"But, don't you think three weeks are too much for a honeymoon?"kripa said trying to pull out of his grip.

"well, ummm not for me, but yeah, we're going for two weeks"

"and what about the rest of the week"

"well, family time, that phag phera and then getting use to the house and more romance" he said leaping onto her again, to love her. He caught her lips as his hands roamed over her bare body, whilst she groaned at his possession

Time went quickly, angad and kripa spent there honeymoon in rajstan, well practically, angad thought it was rather romantic for some reason, which of course kripa didn't think, since she was not a person who would go around in blazing deserts.

Angad had to cope with her small complaints making her stubborn every second.

"angad, what is this, you cant even enjoy an ice scream here, it melts too quickly"

"kripa come on, cope with me"

"no, I want another ice scream, I don't like this one"

"fine"

angad bought her another ice scream "happy"

"Yeah, your the best"she kissed his cheek"Rajastan is the best choice for our honeymoon"

angad looked at her amused, within the one and a half week, she had complained so many times that she didn't like the place but finally, she appreciated his choice.

Kripa and angad soon were back to working, sooner, kaajal and dev were married and on a leave for there honeymoon, an English teacher came to replace kaajal for the time being. Angad, being his flirtatious self, became flirty and regretted it.

"wow, sanya, you have such beautiful eyes"he said with her hand in his

"thanks"

"you are welcomed, you know if I weren't married I would propose to you and then"

He was interrupted by the voice of his fuming wife "and then"

"oh shit, kripa, look, I was joking" angad said taking her shoulders

"go away angad, I hate you, you always do this, why don't you go to the club, you'll find many girls there, and then go and propose all of them and then"

"kripa, kripa, I was joking yaar, You know me na" angad said with his puppy eyes

kripa pushed him away, walking towards the door "I was so happy today, but you destroyed it all, I hate you, you started flirting on the most special day for me"

angad followed "special, whats special?"

"Just go away angad I dont want talk to you, I'm going home"

"Kripa, don't get mad, Come on we'll go home together" He said taking her in his arms

"no, I'm going to anjalis house, I'm not gonna share my happiness with you, your always flirting, you never think how much it hurts" she said hailing for a taxi.

"Kripa, I was joking, please you know I cant live without you, Your not going, come on now stop being stubborn"

"stubborn" kripas mouth opened slightly "I'm stubborn, ughhh, just get lost angad" she said trying to push him out the taxi.

"madam, please be careful, I don't want to be blamed for your husbands death" the driver said.

"sorry" she turned to angad "angad , go home, I'm not coming, Its been seven months to our wedding and in these seven months you've probably flirted seventy times" she all of a sudden looked tired "please just leave me alone, I wanted to make you happy today, by telling you I was pregnant, but no, You destroy it all and start your flirting tactics again"

"your pregnant" He said amazed "Oh my god, your pregnant" He hugged her in happiness" oh kripa, you made me the happiest man today"

"go away"she said once again pushing him"and go flirt with that new teacher"

"kripa, god promise, I wont ever flirt again, but please don't be mad, I promise I wont do it again, You can push me out of the house next time but please" he pleaded " uhh, take us to a sweets shop in the way"he ordered the taxi driver.

"no, angad you always say that and then end up doing it again"

"I wont this time, please believe me for yourself, for me, for our child"

Kripa sat there silently, with angad pleading her the whole way. They reached nanda house and told them the good news, angad stood by her continuously begging her to forgive him, whilst she ignored him. He finally sat down tired and helpless when he heard her say "come on, its late lets go, mom dad are waiting"

angad looked at her surprised " but you weren't going to come"

"well, now I am now get up"

angad happily followed. Angad handled kripa, with patience but sometimes he would lose his patience and then kripa would have to seduce him to wipe his anger away.

The days of her pregnancy were extremley hard for him, in say she was pregnant , but he was the one suffering, tolerating her stubbornness, her arrogance, her sudden cravings, her sudden mood swings.

But it was worth, They were blessed with a baby girl, they named her simran, He loved his daughter to bits, kripa would often complain to angad that she wanted a son, since the father daughter used the stubborn tactic on kripa instead, to get what they wanted.

Soon enough, they had a baby boy, after two years of there marriage and named him suhaan, Kripa would team him up with him against the father daughter to fight against the stubbornness but often suhaan and simran would end up in a sprawl.

"no, chocolate is bad for your health, you wont eat it" said a six year old simran

"but, i want it, and I'm gonna have it" suhaan fought back

"well, you cant, I'm bigger so I rule"

"I'm smaller, and you aren't supposed to refuse your smaller brother"

"said who"

"me"

"Ugh, no, I'm not going let you have it"

"I'm going steal it"

"You steal and I'm going to complain"

"thats all you do, complain"

"I don't"

"you do"

"don't"

"do"

"don't"

"do"

angad and kripa sat on there bed watching there two children, fight over the bar of chocolate, amazed at there stubbornness, They didn't stop until kripa and angad forced them to stop."I blame you for this, you were always stubborn and now my children are stubborn" angad complained

Kripa hit angad "shut up angad, If you say that once more, your going sleep outside"

"I'm not, instead I was planning why not make love for a while, after all, I think its time you take a break from school, and give suhaan and simran another sibling"

"no" she said straight "I am no way going to bear another stubborn child, suhaan and simran are enough and its not you who goes through the labor and suffer the pain"

"well its worser for me, facing you through pregnancy"he said to himself

"what" she said" you are so nasty"

"thanks darling,now as I was saying why don't we continue with my plans and"he said, whilst he started to make love to kripa once again taking her into an passionate embrace.

Angad and kripa lived happily, with there small sweet family, there kids were sweet as sugar and just as sour when it came to stubbornness, they competed in there stubbornness taking the heritage from kripa. Kripa would often end up half mad at the end of the day, but she always had angad to soothe her, in his warmth and make her feel his love.

Stubbornness was there family trait so no one could change that but it was kripas stubbornness which brought her together with angad, her love, her husband , the father of her children.

Faiza