Tujhe Yaad Na Meri Aayi Prt 6-Pg 1 (13/07 - Page 6

Posted: 15 years ago
hey naina 😊
i read the whole ff in just one go 😊 n i loved it yaar its amazing superb brilliant rey πŸ˜‰
i am going krazy over it πŸ˜†
i loved every prank u posted n also i have one doubt is this budha uncle armaan only n that aunty ridz πŸ˜•
well tell me soon
n ya plz update fast n do pm me plzzzzzzzzz
πŸ‘
This is so damn interesting and sweet...... 😳 😳
I luved the concept and i'm pretty sure dat the old couple are our AR.....this so much like Notebook and U, Me aur Hum.......

i m like totally hooked up to it......plzzzzz cont soooooooooon........and if possible plzzzzzzzzzzzz pm me...

luv,
shivani 😳
OMG Naina
i just read your whole ff...
it was fantastic i love how u change from story to reality its gr8... is the story kinda like u me aur hum?? saw a bit of resemblence but it was gr8 plz cont soon..........

Sonia
omg naina its superb awesome excellent πŸ‘ but who r those old man and woman is that old man is arman πŸ˜• and i wonder what changed their life how did they fell in love with each other and yaar those pranks are excellent
pls try to pm me if u dont mine
plsssssss continue soon
Hey Nainu (Bakri),

I just found ur 2nd ff...gosh i have to say u write brilliantly... There's so much of a difference b/w both ur FF's... ok i love the concept..tho i know a lot of ppl saying its like notebook, but i get a feeling from the preview at the beginning.... its actually v.diffrent!!!! (btw my gut feelings are almost always rite!!!πŸ˜‰ do let me know if im right??)

But i loved the way u shift from past to present...n their pranks... and Armaan in a towel...oooh..lallaa😳
Pls pm me for this aswelll....😊

Tc
Lurve Sweety..
😳

Edited by Asian_dudette - 15 years ago
Hiiii Naina...great FF plz update soooon..the concept is great!
omg nainu !!

yaar i cant belive it !!
such a wonderful ff and such a brilliant and unique way of writing .

just superb !!
i donno y but im having this feeling ki budha is armaan and thatold lady is ridhima πŸ˜•
canu pm me when u update
NOTE:

I am sooooooooo sorry for the delay guys!!! I've just been so busy with school work and other stuff. I will hopefully update in the next few days...Oh and my apologies for not replying to any comments, but i have beeen reading them, so i just wanted to say thank you to those that have commented...Sorry again!!

Luv
Nainu
xxx
Originally posted by Naina123

NOTE:

I am sooooooooo sorry for the delay guys!!! I've just been so busy with school work and other stuff. I will hopefully update in the next few days...Oh and my apologies for not replying to any comments, but i have beeen reading them, so i just wanted to say thank you to those that have commented...Sorry again!!

Luv
Nainu
xxx

no worries nainu beta πŸ˜ƒ
very different concept though the relationship was the same......lots of fun and masti.reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllly liked it.......pl. pm when u update.....if its possible.......

πŸ˜†