Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Why Natasha dislikes Shahrukh Khan

appu_m thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Moderator's Note:
Please do not post any TellyChaska articles, they are not allowed and will be removed.

Edited by *Kruthi* - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twinkle_bella thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she is right in a way - everyone has their own opionion and comfort level to work with.
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I understand what she is saying when she says that Srk is repeative

I feel that Chak De India is where Srk has done some real acting, it stood out and also character wise

I mean look at his other movies like K3G, KKHH, DTPH, KANK, MHN - do you see any difference between it acting wise, to me its all the same
harleensidhu1 thumbnail
I agree with her, LOL everyone knows that aamir khan is the Real King Khan
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well i love srk n am his huge fan..but even then i respect her for her honesty and ofcourse everyone is entitled to their opinions...so its no big deal
mesmerized thumbnail
yeah

am sure shrukh khan is a nice guy and all but i dnt like him much
navz thumbnail
well i have to say i don't expect sharukh to be doing versatile roles it depends on what audicence expects from him for example i expect sharukh to always do the chocolate hero like KKKG, KKHH and amir to play powerful roles like in RDB, Laagan.

All the actors in bollywood do what audience wants them and they look good in that and given the chance sharukh has shown he can deliver a poweerful performance for example swades and chak de india....it depends on the actors what type of scripts they get and natasha is right in her view every person is entitled to their opinion and in hers she doesn't like sharukh and i don't agree with her😛