Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princess M thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
In scene 8: All 8 friends finds out about garv and kumud... and kali is truly happy for her sister.

Scen 9:
Kali: Today I am soo happy..
Nakul: I can see that... for the first time I have seen true happiness from you for Kumud
Kali: I cna't believe that I was soo bad to her and even after all that she and kusum mom forgived me and lovd me and still loves me alot.
Kshitij and Nakul: We knoe, That's why we all love them very much cuz they have a very big heart
Kali: I am idiot for not realizin sooner
Nakul: but u realized and that's what matters.
Kali: I know but i hurt them soo much... while helping Mahi kapoor.
Kumud and garv heard the conversation. garv is happy that he loves a grl who is soo nice and caring
Kumud goes towrds kali and tells her that past is past and present is that we are happy and we love each other
Kali: I am sorry kumud
Kumud: are pagli... to pagal ho gayi hain... yeh khushi ke moke upar tune yeh saab yaad kardiya... and smiles
Kali and kumud hugs and watches them happily.
Kali: I can't wait to tell kusum mom that her ohter daughhter is also in love and winks at her.
Kumud smiles : Kali i wanna tell mom.
Kali: how bout we both tell mom?
Nakul and Grav: Oh god plz help us we have fallen in love with kids... and they are laughing
kali and kumud: (lookin mad) yeah we r kids how bout u guys. U shoudl see urself when u watch sports and whereever u seat u leave mess behind.
Garv: Kumud let's not talk bout messiness.. last nite I saw how "neat" (being sarcastic) ur room was... ur and kumud cuts him off..: shutup Garv it's a one time thing.
grav: sure u r bed is a mess rite now and mine is all neat
Kshitij,priya,Kali,Nakul,Harry,and Simran all r like oh god they r goona start fighting again ahnd laugh..
Kumud is leaving
Garv: Honey where you going?
Kumud: to clean my room unlike u sitting here and hints him to come up.
garv: smiles can i join you.. maybe I will learn how to clean my room instead of Kanta ben (the maid)cleaning it all the time.. and maybe I should get used to it...
Kali Simran and Priya: sorry garv grls are going and u guys can stay here... we have to talk...
Garv: (sad) ok fine go.. kumud too is a lil upset but doesn't show it... and leaves..
Kshitij to Nakul Garv and harry: u guys r in love
Nakul; don't worry bhaiya: I like priya and mom and dad does too and he laughs
Kshitij: really happy really?
Garv: kyon chupe rustam... kya baat hain... kshitij and priya
Harry: wow Bhaiay i am def gonna call uncle and anuty and tell them the news.. so shaddi bhi pakki karde.
Kshitij: harry shutup.
They are all giggling.. and the same scenerio talkes place in kumud's room but with priya..
Harry: I wonder who will get married 1st
Nakul: What?
Harry: out of us someoen will get married 1st who will it be...
Garv: Kshitij and priya..
Kshitij: (to garv) noo at rate u and kumud are goign it will be you and kumud.
Nakul and Harry starts crackin up...
Garv: i dunno what u guys talkin about
Nakul: stop acting soo innocent, one nite I love you, and one nite u kiss...
garv: so what?
Kshitij: excatly u will be married 1st
Garv: no it will be u u and priya.
Nakul: garv and kumud
Harry: me and simran
Garv, Kshitij and Nakul.. are like just ignore him and ther r arguing.. it's two against one...
Kshitij and Nakul: let's bet
Garv: we shall
Nakul: the looser gets to treat all of us to dinner and do as we say. and it oculd be anything
Garv: fine and smiles.
Kshitij: think again cuz u loose and u r owend by us until do what we tell u too
Garv: OK... bet well taken and if i win u will be owned by me till u guys do soemthing
Those 3 shae hands. and the grls come down
garv goes to kumud and says I missed you.
Kumud: i did too.
Garv: come here
Kumud: no everyone is here
Kshitij: r u sure u wanna keep u the bet... u will loose garv.
Garv: i won't
grls: what bet?
harry is about to speak and nakul comes the rescue..
Nakul: nothing we are just betting on boy thigns.. like sports and stuf...
Kali: sure whatever but I am hungry
Nakul: let's all go out.. and celebrate
Harry: celebrate what
Nakul: teri shaddi
Harry: My marriage? simran when is the date
Simran: shakes her head: harry be serious.
Harry: I am serious
Simran blushes.
Nakul: this calls for a double celebration
Garv: too bad we didn't inculde him in the bet to Nakul and Kshitij
Kshitij: I know... oh well.. Harry is always lost in his thoughts..
Garv: i know.. but oh well.
the phone rings*
Kumud: hello
Kusum: hi beta
Kumud:HI mumma
Kusum: what are you all doing tonite
Kali gets the other phone: nothing mom. why u ask
Kusum: then all of u must come over for dinner as i have invited arayaman uncle and his family as well...
Kali: oh no mom... I have to see the dadi.. she is soo mean to you. why call her
Kusum: Kali beta. it's ok no fuzz tonite ok
Kali: hesitates ok mom
Kusum: oh i forgot to tell u I have also invited esha (garv's mom) for dinner
Kumud: shcoked why them?
Kususm: we r friends with thme that's why
Kali: smiles at kumud and kumud is giving her looks..to bequiet..
Kumud: Ok mumma
Kusum: ok I wll see u all at dinner tonite bye
Kumud and kali: bye love you
Kusum: love u both too ad hangs up.
Kali: kya baat hain kumud. tumhari saas aaj raat dinner uppar...
Kumud: don't worry kali, kynki tumahre saas or sassur bhi hain waha par
Kali: haha not funny and they laugh and hug
Kshitij: what did aunty say?
Kumud: we have to go home for dinner tonite.
Nakul:all of us?
kali:yah mom has invited us and ur parents and esha aunty as well.
Nakul: oh grav baat yeh taak poch gayi already?
Grav; just smiles and looks at kumud
Kumud blushes: i am goign to get ready
Kali: Good idea let's goo
everyoen goes diff ways
Kumud is geeting ready all of the sudden someone knocks on her door. she opens is but noone is there but she looks down and finds dozen or red roses and a card that says I love you! on it... she smiles and picks it up.. and goes back in her room and closes the door. she is bout to open a card and knock knock!!! she opens the door and again noone is there but she finds a big big teddy bear that says Be mine! I love you! Kumus smiles Garv tum bhi naa... she goes back in the room this time she hides behind the door and stays there... rite then someone is about to knock and she opens the door... and catches garv... she tells him to come in...
kumud: thank you garv
Grav: no need to thank me... he closes the door.
Kumuds heart is pounding
Garv: I love you toooooooo much kumud
Kumud: I love you tooo garv...
Garv comes fwd and grabs kumud and kisses her...
kumud: pulls back.. garv plz with such a sweet smile on her face
Garv: how can i dney ur orders maam especially with a smile like that..
Kumud smiles more and she is bout to go and garv still is holding her hands... and he comes fwd.. and says Kumud i can't lie to you. \
Kumud: puzzled what u talkin bout?
Grav: when we were downstairs. we were all talkin bout a bet... i lied.
Kumud: laughs what was the bet?
garv: me kshitij and nakul have a bet to see who will get married 1st and according to them they think it wil lbe us.. but I think it will be priya and kshitij.
Kumud: 😳
grav: Sorry kumud I lied
Kumud: idiot u ddin't lie to me... u didn't even say a word.. but I know this thign for sure and that is I know we will get married and we will always love each other and trsut each other. But at the same time what ever u do with kshitij nakul and harry u don't have to tell me everything.. U need ur space and I understand
Grav: 😳 how did i get soo lucky and ended up wiht a grl like you?
Kumud: I dunno..I feel i am lucky to be with a great guy like you... and kisses garv
she pulls back and tells him to go now she needs t get ready
Grav: do I have to?
Kumud:Yes plz leave
garv leaves and kumud gets ready. and the guys are all waiting for the grls downstairs... all screaming hurry up.. all the grls come down... and they are wearing western outfits and kshitij's eyes pop out when he sees priya in a short skirt and yet soo simple..
Garv goes and tells kumud that she is lookin marvelous.. kumud blushes and nakul is like i am telling u bhaiya... live this 2 love bids alone they will be married.. garv and kumud laugh... kali and simran and r all confused..
the guys ask garv if told kumud. and garv says yes... they all tell him that he should be be the grl in the relationship.. and thay laugh and giggle.. and go for lunch... they come back form lunch... Priya and Kshitij are fallin in love as well the our love birds garv and kumud are not to be found downstairs...
<b
Princess M thumbnail
stay tunned to see what happens next. where are kumud and garv? they even come home? or they just went upstairs.. lol... what will happen at dinner tonite? kali doesn't like dida nemore. wait and see...
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey a really cool part.

jyothi
Princess M thumbnail
i am glad u r all liking my fan fic
hrithick_luvr thumbnail
when r ya gonna continue...lol btw i just read the whole thing and its really really good....keep up the great work and continue soon hun 😉
Clana_621 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great fanfic! i just read the whole thing! continue soon!
bye
Hera
~aashka~rocks~ thumbnail
its awesome!!
plz cont soon.
Princess M thumbnail
I am updating the fan fic rite now.. how u al enjoy cheers )
Princess M thumbnail
In scene 8: All 8 friends finds out about garv and kumud... and kali is truly happy for her sister.

Scen 9:
Kali: Today I am soo happy..
Nakul: I can see that... for the first time I have seen true happiness from you for Kumud
Kali: I cna't believe that I was soo bad to her and even after all that she and kusum mom forgived me and lovd me and still loves me alot.
Kshitij and Nakul: We knoe, That's why we all love them very much cuz they have a very big heart
Kali: I am idiot for not realizin sooner
Nakul: but u realized and that's what matters.
Kali: I know but i hurt them soo much... while helping Mahi kapoor.
Kumud and garv heard the conversation. garv is happy that he loves a grl who is soo nice and caring
Kumud goes towrds kali and tells her that past is past and present is that we are happy and we love each other
Kali: I am sorry kumud
Kumud: are pagli... to pagal ho gayi hain... yeh khushi ke moke upar tune yeh saab yaad kardiya... and smiles
Kali and kumud hugs and watches them happily.
Kali: I can't wait to tell kusum mom that her ohter daughhter is also in love and winks at her.
Kumud smiles : Kali i wanna tell mom.
Kali: how bout we both tell mom?
Nakul and Grav: Oh god plz help us we have fallen in love with kids... and they are laughing
kali and kumud: (lookin mad) yeah we r kids how bout u guys. U shoudl see urself when u watch sports and whereever u seat u leave mess behind.
Garv: Kumud let's not talk bout messiness.. last nite I saw how "neat" (being sarcastic) ur room was... ur and kumud cuts him off..: shutup Garv it's a one time thing.
grav: sure u r bed is a mess rite now and mine is all neat
Kshitij,priya,Kali,Nakul,Harry,and Simran all r like oh god they r goona start fighting again ahnd laugh..
Kumud is leaving
Garv: Honey where you going?
Kumud: to clean my room unlike u sitting here and hints him to come up.
garv: smiles can i join you.. maybe I will learn how to clean my room instead of Kanta ben (the maid)cleaning it all the time.. and maybe I should get used to it...
Kali Simran and Priya: sorry garv grls are going and u guys can stay here... we have to talk...
Garv: (sad) ok fine go.. kumud too is a lil upset but doesn't show it... and leaves..
Kshitij to Nakul Garv and harry: u guys r in love
Nakul; don't worry bhaiya: I like priya and mom and dad does too and he laughs
Kshitij: really happy really?
Garv: kyon chupe rustam... kya baat hain... kshitij and priya
Harry: wow Bhaiay i am def gonna call uncle and anuty and tell them the news.. so shaddi bhi pakki karde.
Kshitij: harry shutup.
They are all giggling.. and the same scenerio talkes place in kumud's room but with priya..
Harry: I wonder who will get married 1st
Nakul: What?
Harry: out of us someoen will get married 1st who will it be...
Garv: Kshitij and priya..
Kshitij: (to garv) noo at rate u and kumud are goign it will be you and kumud.
Nakul and Harry starts crackin up...
Garv: i dunno what u guys talkin about
Nakul: stop acting soo innocent, one nite I love you, and one nite u kiss...
garv: so what?
Kshitij: excatly u will be married 1st
Garv: no it will be u u and priya.
Nakul: garv and kumud
Harry: me and simran
Garv, Kshitij and Nakul.. are like just ignore him and ther r arguing.. it's two against one...
Kshitij and Nakul: let's bet
Garv: we shall
Nakul: the looser gets to treat all of us to dinner and do as we say. and it oculd be anything
Garv: fine and smiles.
Kshitij: think again cuz u loose and u r owend by us until do what we tell u too
Garv: OK... bet well taken and if i win u will be owned by me till u guys do soemthing
Those 3 shae hands. and the grls come down
garv goes to kumud and says I missed you.
Kumud: i did too.
Garv: come here
Kumud: no everyone is here
Kshitij: r u sure u wanna keep u the bet... u will loose garv.
Garv: i won't
grls: what bet?
harry is about to speak and nakul comes the rescue..
Nakul: nothing we are just betting on boy thigns.. like sports and stuf...
Kali: sure whatever but I am hungry
Nakul: let's all go out.. and celebrate
Harry: celebrate what
Nakul: teri shaddi
Harry: My marriage? simran when is the date
Simran: shakes her head: harry be serious.
Harry: I am serious
Simran blushes.
Nakul: this calls for a double celebration
Garv: too bad we didn't inculde him in the bet to Nakul and Kshitij
Kshitij: I know... oh well.. Harry is always lost in his thoughts..
Garv: i know.. but oh well.
the phone rings*
Kumud: hello
Kusum: hi beta
Kumud:HI mumma
Kusum: what are you all doing tonite
Kali gets the other phone: nothing mom. why u ask
Kusum: then all of u must come over for dinner as i have invited arayaman uncle and his family as well...
Kali: oh no mom... I have to see the dadi.. she is soo mean to you. why call her
Kusum: Kali beta. it's ok no fuzz tonite ok
Kali: hesitates ok mom
Kusum: oh i forgot to tell u I have also invited esha (garv's mom) for dinner
Kumud: shcoked why them?
Kususm: we r friends with thme that's why
Kali: smiles at kumud and kumud is giving her looks..to bequiet..
Kumud: Ok mumma
Kusum: ok I wll see u all at dinner tonite bye
Kumud and kali: bye love you
Kusum: love u both too ad hangs up.
Kali: kya baat hain kumud. tumhari saas aaj raat dinner uppar...
Kumud: don't worry kali, kynki tumahre saas or sassur bhi hain waha par
Kali: haha not funny and they laugh and hug
Kshitij: what did aunty say?
Kumud: we have to go home for dinner tonite.
Nakul:all of us?
kali:yah mom has invited us and ur parents and esha aunty as well.
Nakul: oh grav baat yeh taak poch gayi already?
Grav; just smiles and looks at kumud
Kumud blushes: i am goign to get ready
Kali: Good idea let's goo
everyoen goes diff ways
Kumud is geeting ready all of the sudden someone knocks on her door. she opens is but noone is there but she looks down and finds dozen or red roses and a card that says I love you! on it... she smiles and picks it up.. and goes back in her room and closes the door. she is bout to open a card and knock knock!!! she opens the door and again noone is there but she finds a big big teddy bear that says Be mine! I love you! Kumus smiles Garv tum bhi naa... she goes back in the room this time she hides behind the door and stays there... rite then someone is about to knock and she opens the door... and catches garv... she tells him to come in...
kumud: thank you garv
Grav: no need to thank me... he closes the door.
Kumuds heart is pounding
Garv: I love you toooooooo much kumud
Kumud: I love you tooo garv...
Garv comes fwd and grabs kumud and kisses her...
kumud: pulls back.. garv plz with such a sweet smile on her face
Garv: how can i dney ur orders maam especially with a smile like that..
Kumud smiles more and she is bout to go and garv still is holding her hands... and he comes fwd.. and says Kumud i can't lie to you. \
Kumud: puzzled what u talkin bout?
Grav: when we were downstairs. we were all talkin bout a bet... i lied.
Kumud: laughs what was the bet?
garv: me kshitij and nakul have a bet to see who will get married 1st and according to them they think it wil lbe us.. but I think it will be priya and kshitij.
Kumud:
grav: Sorry kumud I lied
Kumud: idiot u ddin't lie to me... u didn't even say a word.. but I know this thign for sure and that is I know we will get married and we will always love each other and trsut each other. But at the same time what ever u do with kshitij nakul and harry u don't have to tell me everything.. U need ur space and I understand
Grav: how did i get soo lucky and ended up wiht a grl like you?
Kumud: I dunno..I feel i am lucky to be with a great guy like you... and kisses garv
she pulls back and tells him to go now she needs t get ready
Grav: do I have to?
Kumud:Yes plz leave
garv leaves and kumud gets ready. and the guys are all waiting for the grls downstairs... all screaming hurry up.. all the grls come down... and they are wearing western outfits and kshitij's eyes pop out when he sees priya in a short skirt and yet soo simple..
Garv goes and tells kumud that she is lookin marvelous.. kumud blushes and nakul is like i am telling u bhaiya... live this 2 love bids alone they will be married.. garv and kumud laugh... kali and simran and r all confused..
the guys ask garv if told kumud. and garv says yes... they all tell him that he should be be the grl in the relationship.. and thay laugh and giggle.. and go for lunch... they come back form lunch... Priya and Kshitij are fallin in love as well the our love birds garv and kumud are not to be found downstairs...
hrithick_luvr thumbnail
that was great...but wasnt this part posted already