Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jedi_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

This content was originally posted by: * ~ Roshni ~ *

Lol well I could prob cook if I put my mind 2 it. i can make rotis but not round but I try 2 make as round as possible and it works sometimes! 😊 lol

Yea Bhavna u jus need 2 write it down and practise - thats really the key but sumtimes it will prob come naturally 2 u! yea it will take time esp if u havent made it b4 but with time im sure u will become a pro! uni shud b good and Im prob going nxt year 2 😳 Ive applied 2 a few unis and ive got offers jus need 2 decide which uni in the UK. Do u live in the US?

Tarah and Bhavna like nibu said hope u arent going 2 spam lol but honestly once u get 2 a certian amount of posts u dnt care and realise it sumtimes.

Thanks for the tips Roshni and Nibs!πŸ˜ƒ Yeah I do hope I become a pro despite my very forgetful natureπŸ˜›

You're going to uni too! Great!😊 I'm quite excited to discover this new world! I mean to become independent is a totally new thing. Nopes... I don't live in the US.

Spamming? No, no.. don't worry!πŸ˜† I'll just go through the regular path and take my time. As it is, I still need to know everything on IFπŸ˜‰

Tomiko thumbnail

Hey, is everyone here 17+?πŸ˜•

I'm looking at Unis to but the entry requirements scare - God they all want 4 A's at College - one of them which has to be in Maths!😡

What subjects are you guys planning to study?πŸ˜›

Roshu - 15 minutes?....Poor roti!πŸ˜†

My dad's the one who always pushes me too cook but we only eat once a day so I don't want them to starve to deathπŸ˜†....

P.S. For those who haven't pwease vote in the banner contest!πŸ˜ƒ

jedi_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So, I get it that you don't like Maths? Me too πŸ˜†   

My last maths exam had to be the happiest day of my life because after that, No maths for me anymore. πŸ˜ƒ
Tomiko thumbnail

Urgh; I liked it until I hit A Levels!

After that it's torture and I have to continue for another two years before I'm free!😭

*saakshi_fan* thumbnail

im here

i have a question

who here has read twilightπŸ˜ƒ

l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i know how to make roti too !! hahaha but i make them sqaure!! hahahahah and once at the gurdwara ... my sister said one of the rotis i made looked like a fish .. hahah

spinach dip ?? are you sure its spinach? or is it a dill dip ? or is it garlic bread? πŸ˜• sounds yummy .. even though i hate spinach

hey UK-ers .. whats the style over there right now? as in .. clothes wise?

i remember when my aunt came from there. . they were looking for: CK, DKNY, & Gucci .. very picky .. but stylish .. lol

*saakshi_fan* thumbnail

yeaaa...im picky when it comes to clothes...

but i dun really care wut the brand is..if the quality is good, at a reasonable price.....then ill buy it...

if theres jeans for $300 ill look at the quality, the stiches, and the pockets....and make sure that everything is fit and fineπŸ˜ƒ

yea.....when it comes to clothes i have alot of demands..

its sorta getting sunny here...but they said its gunna start raining soon.....i like rain...when im insideπŸ˜ƒ

Tomiko thumbnail

Urgh I hate rain!

Infact it's raining now!....Can't remember the last time we had a proper summer!😭

UK Style - nothing drastic at the moment....Bright colours; straight leg jeans and flat shoes - that's what I see outside!πŸ˜›

As for designerwear - no idea!πŸ˜†

Tarah - me, me, me!πŸ˜ƒ

I read New Moon first - twice before I finally got ahold of Twilight and I'm reading throught it a second time....waiting for my copy of Eclipse to come through!😳

For some reason I found NM better - maybe because it more or less covered the first book in brief so I already knew what it was about before I started!πŸ€”

P.S. Gossip Girl just started here in the UK - For those who've seen it in USA - - Is it any good?πŸ˜›

*saakshi_fan* thumbnail

omggggg...

i love gossip girl..

well i dun watch it much nowadays

but i really liked it

nibbles i noe ull like it too

i liked Twilight...i think it was a bit better.......u noe.......the quotes...and how edward was dazzling bella...

gosh.....i wish there was a guy out there like edward....😍

that would be my dream come true