Did Sadi Do The Right Thing

--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago
Did Sadi do the right thing in marrying Aalekh going against Mamaji's and her family's wishes.

If .....
Sadi had gone with Mamaji then talked to Vasu that if she gets Ranvir to marry Ragini then she (Sadi) can convince Mamaji to allow herself to marry Aalekh, she would have been in a better position to get Ragini married to Ranvir.

Now....
it seems as though Sadi is going to be without her family's support, at the mercy of the Rajvanch's.  Naveen and Avni are not at all happy about this marriage and will definately try to create problems for her.

With Mamaji and family against Sadi and Rajvanch's the main reason for Sadi's marrying Aalekh, which is to get Ragini married to Ranvir also seems to be a difficult task to happen.

So did Sadi do the right thing in marrying Aalekh at this time.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ a good and very hard question to answer 😆

Getting Ranvir/Ragi married/together was going to be hard right from the start coz we know Vasu really doesnt want to do that and many other things like how would Ranvir/Ragi feel etc

The way Mamaji was, and dragging Sadi away - and if Sadi would of gone, the marriage wouldnt happened at all for both couples, how can they go about it again etc, even though you say if she talked to Mamaji about RR, i feel Mamaji would of said no.
The Mamaji at that point was disgusted with the Rajvansh family - so in his terms no marriages would of happened (even if Sadi didnt get married and gone off with him) esp how he described how the whole family were in last thursdays episode, he was ashamed of them all

The decision where Mamaji was dragging Sadi and Sadi let go had to be done there and there - i dont see any other way Sadi would have got married to Aalekh if in that moment she hadnt made that decision - that moment was very crucial
The fact that she's now legally married - Mamaji cant do anything really, i think in a way Sadi has slightly better chance now that she is married, coz now she is connected to and in the Rajvansh parivaar/house (i hope you understand what i am trying to say 😊 )

Edited by Lennie - 16 years ago
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: pinkykhan

Did Sadi do the right thing in marrying Aalekh going against Mamaji's and her family's wishes.

Yes, I think she did. If she did not do it, her family wud be on the streets and they wud be back to square one. And Ragini may never have any chance of getting a good n caring hubby like Ranvir.

If .....
Sadi had gone with Mamaji then talked to Vasu that if she gets Ranvir to marry Ragini then she (Sadi) can convince Mamaji to allow herself to marry Aalekh, she would have been in a better position to get Ragini married to Ranvir.

She cud have done that, but there is NO way Sadi wud ever be able to convince Mamaji to let her marry Alekh. He wud never sacrifice Sadhna so his own daughter cud get a good husband. No matter how much Sadhna tried, she wud never be able to make him change his mind on this one.

Now....
it seems as though Sadi is going to be without her family's support, at the mercy of the Rajvanch's.  Naveen and Avni are not at all happy about this marriage and will definately try to create problems for her.

Even though she has lost her own family's support, I dont think it will be too bad at the Rajvansh's. She def has Vasu on her side now, and as Avni didnt want Sadi will prolly become her fav bahu now. As someone else rightly pointed out, Alekh is Vasu's weakness. And everyone else besides Naveen-Avni-maybe Dolly will def be kind to her, considering the big sacrifice she made for them.

With Mamaji and family against Sadi and Rajvanch's the main reason for Sadi's marrying Aalekh, which is to get Ragini married to Ranvir also seems to be a difficult task to happen.

Yup, getting Ranvir married to Ragini will def be the biggest and most difficult task to happen. Both Vasu n Mamaji have to be convinced, but in the end I think it will happen.

So did Sadi do the right thing in marrying Aalekh at this time.

Yes

dishil19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think if she did not marry today ,it would have not been possible again.both the side families would not have allowed it.Plus she now knows how vasu feels about Alekh so she will convince her for ragi and ranveer,though i feel that it will be ranveer who will go against vasu and marry ragi 😳
Lennie thumbnail
^ i can see Ranvir doing that, also it would be cool to see their marriage happening on basis of love, where they fall in love esp Ranvir
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: dishil19

I think if she did not marry today ,it would have not been possible again.both the side families would not have allowed it.Plus she now knows how vasu feels about Alekh so she will convince her for ragi and ranveer,though i feel that it will be ranveer who will go against vasu and marry ragi 😳

Yea, thats true and possible. Ranvir will come to know the condition that Sadhna had placed before Vasu and to fulfill her wish and not let her sacrifice go waste, he will go against Vasu n marry Ragini. And both the marriages will be marriages of compromise, which later might turn different.

cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ambika and Vasu are real sisters.Have you all noticed the physical differences between them,this makes me believe that RR marriage will take place ,as ranveer knowing the story behind Sadi marrying Alekh will try to convince his parents.
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: piyualka

Ambika and Vasu are real sisters.

where in real life ?In serial they r jethani-dewarani

Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyualka

Ambika and Vasu are real sisters.Have you all noticed the physical differences between them,this makes me believe that RR marriage will take place ,as ranveer knowing the story behind Sadi marrying Alekh will try to convince his parents.

I hope Ambika tries to find out why Sadi married Aalekh - its heart-breaking seeing her like this, also if Ambika is for Sadi, how she is there for Aalekh then i really hope she finds out