Mystery Novels - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
mystery novels they rock whwenever i read famous five or sherlock holmes i m lost in my own world i feel the novel has come into my life i love its soo curious aahhh i enjoy it specially reading at night πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by missgoody

mystery novels they rock whwenever i read famous five or sherlock holmes i m lost in my own world i feel the novel has come into my life i love its soo curious aahhh i enjoy it specially reading at night πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Somehow i never liked famous five by enid blyton.. I liked her other mystery works better.. U knoe five findouters, secret seven!😳

Originally posted by cool_pooja

Somehow i never liked famous five by enid blyton.. I liked her other mystery works better.. U knoe five findouters, secret seven!😳

oh secret seven how can i forgetπŸ˜† u didnt like but i liked it and yes five findouters was also nice and evn noddyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
lol.. secret seven was kinda boring for me..mygod so many detectives...lol
i loved the five findouters.. that series was great! 😊
Originally posted by cool_pooja

used to just Looovvee Famous Five series, I have read the entire series, also SS and Findouter n whatever, Enid Blyton is just the perfect "start" for budding readers πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by missgoody

oh secret seven how can i forgetπŸ˜† u didnt like but i liked it and yes five findouters was also nice and evn noddyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeah five findouters was my favourite.. loved elizabeth in id!😳

Originally posted by Veer-Zaara

lol.. secret seven was kinda boring for me..mygod so many detectives...lol
i loved the five findouters.. that series was great! 😊

Yup dat has been one of my favourities dective series as a child!😳