Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*ishika*kapoor* thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
soo she was a guy first ? i thought he or she was a he/she like both .. but he was a guy wow i didnt kno dat // eww dats kinda discustin .. but then y was he/she living wit girls in big boss ? wen he was still a guy rite i mean he wasnt completely a girl rt.. cuz i used to watch big boss sumtimes and like she used to shave eww .. lol sryy im just really confused .. so in simple words is he/she a HE OR ShE OR HE/SHE ?? lol
@Nausheen: I had the same thought. Someone like that in bollywood.. surviving well? Is everything changing or is it just me. 😆
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: *ishika*kapoor*

soo she was a guy first ? i thought he or she was a he/she like both .. but he was a guy wow i didnt kno dat // eww dats kinda discustin .. but then y was he/she living wit girls in big boss ? wen he was still a guy rite i mean he wasnt completely a girl rt.. cuz i used to watch big boss sumtimes and like she used to shave eww .. lol sryy im just really confused .. so in simple words is he/she a HE OR ShE OR HE/SHE ?? lol

Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhaa!😆😆 Crap ! Utter confusion aint it.......lol.......I was laughing seeing your post.........hehehe! Its like not being able to convey what u wanna ask........hahaha! Well ya He /She/It was a Guy........maybe he/she/it figured out he was a both.......Then decided to choose either He or She....And finally decided on being a SHE.....😆.

Ok.......Now go figure out what im trying to say......Explain to me also if u understand what im trying to say....Coz i soo totally have no clue what im talking about😆😆😆

*¤Maria¤* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ok first i wanna say is EWWWW and second of all wasnt he/she/it already a girl man ?? i hope tht he/she/it wont come back in Bigg Boss session 2 cuz like that gay got out first hahaha   ðŸ˜† Poor His/hers parents SHAME ON U BOBBY FOR EMBARRASING UR PARENTS its not like if his parents are reading this 🤢 🤢
Bolly*_Crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Maria*

ok first i wanna say is EWWWW and second of all wasnt he/she/it already a girl man ?? i hope tht he/she/it wont come back in Bigg Boss session 2 cuz like that gay got out first hahaha   ðŸ˜† Poor His/hers parents SHAME ON U BOBBY FOR EMBARRASING UR PARENTS its not like if his parents are reading this 🤢 🤢

I Agree with you on the eww part, but the disgracing the parents part is to harsh, its not like she/he meant to be made like that, its just the way she/he was made. And even though you dont like gays or homosexual people, you need to respect there feelings, I dont like the idea of gay/homosexual people, but I understand that its not there fault, so pleas think before you post something like that. Im not trying to be rude.
Edited by Bolly*_Crazed - 16 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hey it's a man turning into a woman right?

anyways I saw him in the movie tom dick and harry, he was after jimmy or don't know if it was jimmy or dino but yeah he was after somebody and they found out in the movie that's a male 😆 😆 😆