Fan Fictions

"Hamare beech ke fasley"PartV last part - Page 7

RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey bhoomi,,
Ya I am back again..nice story!!
A happily married couple but not happily living now after 7 years of their life..-ruhi and nivas..problem – having a child..
But they soon realised their importance in each others life and supported themselves.at time of her friends abortion,at the time his friend backstabbed him….
Their problem was just not child but their life,they didn't have time to themselves..
Now her mom-in-law came as a catalyst and helped them unknowingly..n now they r happy again adopted a girl –vega and ruhi is soon to be expecting..
What an ending..a perfect family !!i really like happy endings..
Loved the way u handled all characters and their characterisation..
Here u have pointed out social issues again –aborting a child just becos it's a girl is just so sick n trust when broken will be never regained …
Great work again..
Sri :-)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sri_4

Hey bhoomi,,
Ya I am back again..nice story!!

Hi Sri,
Nice to read ur comments of my stories... So felt nice reading this one too... am glad u r not disppointed with any uptil now.. and hope it stays like that..

A happily married couple but not happily living now after 7 years of their life..-ruhi and nivas..problem ? having a child..
But they soon realised their importance in each others life and supported themselves.at time of her friends abortion,at the time his friend backstabbed him?.

Yes in modern society .. giving too much of space becomes a problem.. sharing with people with whom u stay  is difficult but easy to share with people who r nto ur family.. that surely is a problem in maximum reltionships.. today..

Their problem was just not child but their life,they didn't have time to themselves..
Now her mom-in-law came as a catalyst and helped them unknowingly..n now they r happy again adopted a girl ?vega and ruhi is soon to be expecting..
What an ending..a perfect family !!i really like happy endings..

Chalo i take ur advice and in my next i will have a hapy ending too and try to have an endign with loads of happiness love ..as I feel it gices that golden lining right... 😆..

Loved the way u handled all characters and their characterisation..
Here u have pointed out social issues again ?aborting a child just becos it's a girl is just so sick n trust when broken will be never regained ?

Good to know Sri that u could see the social point i tried to mention in it. I guess somewher i want not to just write somethign with time pass lovy dovy thing but somewhere some words abotu my own effort to share some isseus which seem so much at large... views on it always helps me to understnad others thoguht abotu it as well... its a relevant discussion tooo..

Great work again..
Sri :-)

Thanks Sri for readign my story and replyign to each one.. i have enjoyed reading ur comments as much as I enjoyed writign the story.. :)😃
tc
Bhoomi

seemamittal thumbnail
heyyy bhoomi
i really liked the character of nivas
he is a supportive husband
n i really loved reading it
bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: seema.mittal2

heyyy bhoomi
i really liked the character of nivas
he is a supportive husband
n i really loved reading it

HI Seema,
I am so happy that u enjoyed the story and like Nivas... so reading all the tories and replying.. am enjoyign the process of gettign ur comments one ach one too.. have a great time dear.. tc

Bhoomi