Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IsabellaCullen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
I read ur creation for the 1st time..its awesum..simple but still a masterpiece..hoping u 2 continue soon.. 😳
bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: seasplash

awwwwwww they clarified all the misunderstandings btwn thm
good now they can atleast be happy with each other   😳 😳

Ya clarified na...lets see how happiness arrives.. what more clarification irrupts...😉

bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumitwadhwa

I read ur creation for the 1st time..its awesum..simple but still a masterpiece..hoping u 2 continue soon.. 😳

Hi ... am glad that u liked my creation... i have posted lots od short stories... thanks for the encouraging words.. my stories usally r simple and short stories r more realistic... will continue soon.. and its of few parts as well.. hope u like the remaining ones as well..

monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
👏 awesome soooooooo sweeet. 👏
bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: monikaseth

👏 awesome soooooooo sweeet. 👏

thanks dear.. am happy Monika u liked this part😃

bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Part IV

Next day as Nivas came from the office he was very confused looking and asked Ruhi whether she had time he wanted to talk to her. Ruhi was also tired after the office and had to cook as well than too with a smile said, ' Sure' they both sat near the reading section and were chatting while Ruhi brought the vegetables there to cut them. Nivas told her that his friend Sagar who had cheated his trust will be meeting him tomorrow and his other friends' r telling him to lie to Sagar abt the business ideas and mislead him. Nivas felt a bit uncomfortable to act in front of Sagar, will it be right? Ruhi told him if a business colleague had misused his trust he could have played games with him too but when he is hurt by a close friend its better that Nivas don't play dirty games and talk face to face and clear it. She told him misleading may just be a risk but not a surety that Sagar will believe it or fall into their plan, also she knew Nivas was not a person to manipulate things and would be caught if he tried to do. Nivas felt nice after sharing with her his confusion and decided to face & challenge Sagar and be so confident that Sagar may wonder that Nivas must be also having some good backing for the business projects. Nivas was glad. He said, "I am so relived & Happy now after discussing with u" Ruhi replied, "So come on, give me a gift for bringing this smile on ur face." Nivas immediately kissed her on her lips and Ruhi was taken aback, she pushed him and said, "This is ……." She was just not able to react, just feeling the touch of his lips on her lips .. Nivas said, "Oh, U said I should gift u as u brought smile on my face, & my lips got this huge curve so they too wanted to thank u.." he winkled and went out. Ruhi smiled after he left the room…
After few days, Maa asked Ruhi to come along for the shopping before leaving, Ruhi was not in mood to go out, she was tensed and a bit upset. Nivas who came later from office asked Ruhi happen? Ruhi broke down and started crying in his arms. Nivas got a bit scared by her cries, while Maa was outside waiting for her. Ruhi told him, " Nivas, my friend Meera u know she has a  kid. Yesterday she called me up and told me to come with her to meet her doctor no one else is with her to come. I asked her what happened she didn't reply. After reaching the dispensary she told me that she was pregnant." Ruhi was crying… Nivas asked her, "then… what happen?" Ruhi looked at his face and with a very guilt feeling started saying, "she came there for abortion." Nivas was disturbed hearing it. He felt how Ruhi could be there at such a place it must have disturbed her so much. He took her more close and kissed her forehead. Ruhi continued, "She has a daughter, she is pregnant with another daughter she had done sonography she doesn't want a daughter but a son to make a perfect family picture. I was so shocked; I didn't want her to do that. But she said all in her family agree and it's up to her whether she wants this child or not.  She once also didn't think what I may be feeling been there." Ruhi cried…Nivas asked her, "Why she wanted u to be with her, she could taken her husband." Ruhi said, "Her husband is out of town and her mother in law n she don't talk with each other. I as a friend felt I should go, but when after the abortion the doctors what they said the whole situation was so scary for me, the guilt feeling, I felt I killed a child. U know the girl child was 5months Meera didn't tell me. After coming from there I am just not able to forget the picture of the hospital scene. I never became pregnant but feeling like I already killed a girl child, I told Meera,  she was so rude when I tried to convince her. She said people who don't have kids feel like that we can have kids often we don't have to become beggar, we r choosers, so I will choose whether I want girl or boy." Ruhi started crying and Nivas felt so bad as well, even his heart with those words had broken, he felt how foolish and heartless people can be. The technology is been misused. He calmed her down and made her to eat little and sleep. While he told Maa that today Ruhi is not well they should go tomorrow morning, Ruhi will take an off tomorrow.
Ughh.......what kind of a friend behaves that way.......Beggars? choosers?? Detemining the sex of a kid before birth is illegal..........put her in jail 😡
bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

Ughh.......what kind of a friend behaves that way.......Beggars? choosers?? Detemining the sex of a kid before birth is illegal..........put her in jail 😡

Hi Vandu,

Ya its a sad state of affairs .. still this happens in our society and We women r the ones who support it .. thats hte uglisest part.. khud ladki hoke we kill the girl child and look down when a girl is born... This section scene is not just fiction but taken from a real situation.. so just imagine... technology has been misused and puttign behind bars.. the doctor happy with money , the patient more than happy to give and the police on  been deaf...

jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that frnd of hers is a j*** she needs to be thaught a lesson gr8 job cont soon
bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothi_cool

that frnd of hers is a j*** she needs to be thaught a lesson gr8 job cont soon

Hi Jyothi.. such people surely should be taught  alesson... I hope such mindsets change for ever.... will post the last part soon..