Koi Aap Sa (3):Part 81:on Page 96(25/7)!

love_iqbal_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

Alright!  So Koi Aap Sa (2) reached a 150 pages as well!  Thanks so much guys.  Couldn't have done it without you!

Here are the links to the previous parts to this fanfiction:

Koi Aap Sa

Koi Aap Sa (2)

Index

Part 58: Page 1

Part 59 : Page 10

Part 60 : Page 21

Part 61 : Page 32

Info on Next fanfic : Page 35

Part 62 : Page 39

Part 63 : Page 46

Skethces of new Characters : Page 48

Part 64 : Page 54

Part 65 : Page 61

Part 66 : Page 67

Part 67 : Page 73

Part 68 : Page 81

Part 69 : Page 84

Part 70 : Page 86

Part 71 : Page 89

Part 72 : Page 92

Part 73 : Page 94

Part 74 : Page 97

Part 75 : Page 101

Part 76 : Page 103

Promo : Page 105

Part 77 : Page 107

Part 78 : Page 110

Part 79 : Page 113

Part 80 : Page 116

EPILOUGE : Page 96
Edited by love_iqbal_khan - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ArohaAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey...where's the part hun??lol u said u were gone post it...
waiting.
waiting..
waiting...
waiting....
waiting.....
waiting......
waiting.......
still waiting........................................

Originally posted by: chocolate p

hey...where's the part hun??lol u said u were gone post it...
waiting.
waiting..
waiting...
waiting....
waiting.....
waiting......
waiting.......
still waiting........................................

LOL............yes posting it in five mins!!!

Part 58 A:

As soon as Angad and Kripa stepped in, Everyone in the room, including Josh, burst into waves of giggles.  Angad and Kripa exchanged confused looks which only encouraged the giggling.

Aliyah: mom...lagta hai humein woh outdoors pool ko indoors pool kar dena chahiye.

Kripa turned red out of embarrassment and gave Josh an "I-will-kill-you" look.  Josh tried to control his giggle but bit it back when Angad gave him the same look.  Kripa escaped the room as soon as she could.  She went into Prateek's room and took him from Dadi's hands.

Dadi: Accha hua tum aa gayi....abhi thodi der pehle chup ho gaya tha.....achanak pata nahi kya ho gaya isse...

Dadi walked out of the room as soon as Kripa took Prateek.  She bumped into Angad while walking down the stairs.

Dadi: Tum bhi jao...shayad prateek apne papa ko bhi miss kar raha hai...kyun na kare...uske mama papa usse chod kar holi khelne jo chale gaye the...

Angad(smlied): Dadi...aapne hi to kaha tha jao...varna hum to wahin par rehne waale the...

Kripa was rocking Prateek gently in her arms while walking back and forth in the room.  Angad rushed to take him from her but Kripa stopped him.

Kripa: Nahi...pehel shower kar ke aao...jao...

Angad: Kyun???  

Kripa: Because you have colors all over you...

Angad: And you dont??

Kripa: well I do...but you have powdered color on you...i dont......come on...be a good daddy...go and shower...I promise i'll give you prateek then.

Angad: par Kripa...main to soch raha tha ki humne holi saath saath kheli to shower bhi saath mein hi karenge..

Kripa(blushed): aur prateek??

Angad: I'll take care of that...so...

Kripa: NO....

Angad: ouch...you really know how to break a man's heart.

Kripa: i didnt do anything...your heart was so weak that it couldt take load of my one "no".

Angad: I can't believe you are the same girl i got married to...you've changed so much...

Kripa: learned it all from you sweetheart!

Angad shook his head and went to get a shower.  Meanwhile Kripa managed to prateek to sleep again.  She walked to her bedroom and put prateek in the crib.  Everything was transfered back into their old room.  The only thing that was different was Prateek's crib in the corner beside the bed.  She checked Prateek once again and went to take a shower.

She stepped out after making sure that all the color was gone off of her skin.  Angad was sitting on the bed reading a magazine.

Kripa: Angad...prateek utha tha kya?

Angad:---

Kripa: Angad...Main tumse baat kar rahi hoon...

Kripa: Kya hua?  Naraz ho?

Kripa: uffo....kuch bolo to sahi!...

Angad would have said something if he had looked at her.  She was standing a couple of steps away from the bathroom door in a robe.  Angad didnt give her a look, didnt give her a word.  He was pretending to be mad at her.  Kripa shrugged her shoulders, closed the bathroom door, looked at prateek then at the door.  She quietly went and locked the door before settling on the bed beside him.  She took the magazine away from his hands and kept it away.  Angad crossed his arms and sat there with a frown on his face.

Kripa: My baby is angry at me?

Angad smiled to himself but didn't let it show.  Kripa knew how to get him talking or acting normal again.  She shifted and located herself in his lap.  When he didnt respond, she bent and kissed him lightly making him want to discover a new world of passion but he kept his ground and didnt respond.  Kripa traced his face with her finger while her other hand crept up behind his back sending chills through his spine.  Kripa was being unusually flirtatious at the moment, and Angad was loving every second of it.  She laid a kiss on his throat and continued moving towards his jawline.  She moved up, kissed his forehead, nose bridge, nose tip, and came to his lips where she paused.  She knew she had him completely lost in her, she wanted to see his reaction and got exactly what she wanted.  Angad opened his eyes and caught hers.  She smiled and he lost it.  He put his arms around her and pulled her closer while capturing her lips.

Yes...a short part i know.....but this is only the A part!....will add part B soon!
-ArohaAngel- thumbnail

hahaha!!! atleast u know its a short one..lol..amgad was acting so innocent while he asked her for shower..lol.. poor them josh told everybody bout the kiss..lol..cho sweet...lol...angad's being such a baby...well he is one..lol...all men are*ahem**ahem* HOTTIE....lol.. so back to the FF the part was good..loved it...

sam.

Edited by chocolate p - 16 years ago
-ArohaAngel- thumbnail

Originally posted by: love_iqbal_khan

LOL............yes posting it in five mins!!!

lol...this concludesd the beginign of another convo..guess what hottie is now our mommy and qt is our massi...lol

Originally posted by: chocolate p

lol...this concludesd the beginign of another convo..guess what hottie is now our mommy and qt is our massi...lol

Wait....what??  how does this stuff happen without me knowing???  No fair!😭😭😭

Meri aadat sabk lag gayi hai...LOL....πŸ˜†
-ArohaAngel- thumbnail

Wait....what??  how does this stuff happen without me knowing???  No fair!😭😭😭

go check out chase page 32 and 36..and ull know it...lol u just got left behing..acyually me and hottie chatted all day on yahoo..lol and me and smiley chatted half the day and u were never online so...

-ArohaAngel- thumbnail

Meri aadat sabk lag gayi hai...LOL....πŸ˜†

hey, u know yeh meri poorani aadat hai..