Deepika not a big star but a sub-star

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago
Deepika not a big star but a sub-star
By Webmaster, 21 March, 2008
Deepika not a big star but a sub-starThe actress is shooting in Bangkok and has been put up in a lesser hotel than co-star Akshay. After being treated like a big star in Shah Rukh Khan's Om Shanti Om, Deepika Padukone is now being treated as a sub-star. Deepika who is shooting for Chandni Chowk To China in Bangkok has been put up in the Grand Sukhumvit Hotel along with the rest of the cast and crew, while leading actor Akshay Kumar has been put up at the luxurious Four Seasons Hotel.

Though the Grand Sukhumvit is a luxury hotel that boasts of great facilities there is nothing to beat the Four Seasons Hotel where the rates are almost double that of the Grand Sukhumvit.

A source from Bangkok adds, "Even director Nikhil is staying at Grand Sukhumvit, but it must be embarrassing that the leading lady is not in the same hotel as the leading man."

It is believed that Deepika complained about this preferential treatment to a friend in the industry. However the actress takes a brave stance, "I am not upset. As far as I know, I am in a five-star hotel and it's the same hotel that Nikhil, the producers and the rest of the crew is also staying in. It's the Grand Sukhumvit. I am very comfortable and happy. I am being well taken care of."
http://filmicafe.com/news_detail.php?news_id=5396

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† Ridiculous article. Sub star or star, who cares?
SRK is the only super star, all the others are sub πŸ˜†
wezyus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tashu_id

πŸ˜† Ridiculous article. Sub star or star, who cares?
SRK is the only super star, all the others are sub πŸ˜†

yea i agree with u ...thks

colling thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: wezyus

yea i agree with u ...thks

same here..honestly i pity journalist they r just searching for ways to market their papers..lol

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

it's a male dominated industry so i think it's quite normal for the male stars to get preferential treatment than female stars. as long as deepika isn't stuck in a lousy hotel with flying cockroaches, leaky taps and a rock hard bed, i think she has no reason to complain.😊

mariasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: colling

same here..honestly i pity journalist they r just searching for ways to market their papers..lol

ya i agree with u lot but let deepika do something aswell na that not fair guyz 😊

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Very good......im glad they did that......success hould not get to one's head.......she is only a film old.....akshay deserves the treatment he's got.... πŸ‘

And SRK is tooo sweet,.........he treats everyone nicely.....! 😳
CrimeMasterGoGo thumbnail
Originally posted by: togepe30

And SRK is tooo sweet,.........he treats everyone nicely.....! 😳

i agree.SRK is nice to everyone and he treats everyone equally. and even if akshay deserves that, u can say that he's a SNUB  (arguably) πŸ˜†
Edited by kim_02 - 16 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: kim_02

i agree.SRK is nice to everyone and he treats everyone equally. and even if akshay deserves that, u can say that he's a SNUB  (arguably) πŸ˜†

Lmao......Who cares abt AkshayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†....Im only concerned abt SRK......!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

srkangel thumbnail
i request all srk fans to not bring srk in every article unless it concerns srk otherwise other actors won't get attention we should give other actors fans to parise thier actor for a change πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†