Good News For Harry Potter Fans!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

Sneak Peek at Next Harry Potter Movie

Sneak Peek at Next Harry Potter Movie | Harry Potter

My, how they've grown. From left, Hermione Granger (Emma Watson), Ron Weasley (Rupert Grint) and Harry Potter himself (Daniel Radcliffe) begin their sixth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy, in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, the sixth installment in the film series, due to open in theaters Nov. 21.

In it, Harry happens upon an ancient book mysteriously marked "Property of the Half-Blood Prince" – which helps the trio learn more about evil wizard Lord Voldemort's dark past.

Last week, it was also learned that the seventh and final book in J.K. Rowling's series, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows, will be divided into two movie installments. Muggles, rejoice!
Stephen M. Silverman

Novemeberrr .. gaaaaah it's soo far awaayy!! And BOO it's gunna be just awful waiting for two parts for just one moviee! They should make one lonng moviee
oh these r geting boring now no offence
Whats worst is the 7th book - movie will be released in 2011 & 2012. Its not that far being we're in 2008 now... but it just feel so far. I hope I don't have to re-read the book before it releases... Aging, you know.. 😉

wow! this is awesome so we will not have one but two final HP movies to look forward too! i'm so excited for the HBP film releasing this november.😃

those 3 star kids sure have grown up. emma is as cute as a button while daniel and rupert are such charming young men.