written update 20 march 2008

djaya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Malti and Vinu went in Aleekh room and they watch him playing the mouth haromic. Malti: Aleekh babu, namaste, how r u? Did u enjoyed the party last night, u did miss sadi very much nah, didn't u? Aleekh: u come to meet me, I really liked it, please come and sit, I already have food, do u want anything? Vinu: no thanks. We just wanted to greet u, that's it. Then again Malti starts her drama. She saw some paintings lying on the table and went to see. Avni thinks: o god, she even saw Aleekh's paintings, now anything can happen?  I've to call bari ma. She went. Malti: did u paint this, Aleekh says yess. Malti shows them to Vinu and it falls. Aleekh got angry, Malti and Vinu wanted to pick them but aleekh sreams: no, just get out from here. Vasu came and says aleekh cool down and asks Malti and Vinu to come with her. Vasu asks forgiveness and they leave.

Mamaji: sadi, I have to tell u something. Then a lady came and mamaji went. Vasu calls Sadi and complaints, that first mamaji went to her house without telling them and now Malti and Vinu. Vasu told her what happened. Vasu says both of them made this plan so sadi must be careful now because if this plan fails it won't be good. Mamaji: sadi, since when u know Aleekh? I mean do u know he will be a good husband? Sadi: yess, mamaji.

Aleekh was very restless, Vasu tries to control him and he calls choti ma. She came and Aleekh says what happened with his paintings. Choti ma says Alkeeh go to sleep and Aleekh says no first tell Vasu to go from there.

Break

Vasu was very sad and choti ma came and told her that Aleekh is sleeping now. Vasu asks why Aleekh is behaving like that to her, she really loves him but why he hates her so much. Choti ma: vasu I can understand ur pain, but only time can heal this pain. I only hope this marriage to be good 4 our Aleekh. Vasu: yess, now everything is upto Sadi.

Mamaji: that day I thought Aleekh was shy, was he? Sadi: no, not always, but when there are lots of people then he likes to listen to them and not to talk. Kaushi: ur worrying for nothing, hi very good for our sadi. He will keep her happy. People only talks rubbish. She told sadi to relax and not to get tensed. Sadi: did anyone say anything ?

Malti and Vinu came and they asks about Aleekh. Vinu: there's something fishy.  We met Aleekh but there's something wrong. First he talked rubbish and then he yelled at us. Malti: bapuji, it was my fault, his paintings fell and he went angry and yelled. Sadi: sorry bhabhi, he is like that, he always keeps his things safe, so maybe that's why he reacted like that. Malti: I founf one thing strange, the house wasn't decorated, and there wasn't any  function. Sadi: this is how Aleekh is, it was his thought to marry in the mandir. So we should respect his thought. Kaushi: we talked to them and we didn't felt something lie that so ur worrying for nothing. Someone called Aleekh mad and u keep thinking about that. Everyone shocked.  Mamaji: there's only one way to know the truth, I have to meet Aleekh myself. Sadi: o god, once mamaji will go there, he will get to know the truth, she says mamaji, malti and Vinu, abhi abhi waha se arahe hai, now u will go there, they won't like it. Mamaji: this is a matter of ur live, and before things gets out of our hands I have to know the truth. Sadi thinks: I'm only doing this for the happiness of my family, and for ragi's wedding. so please forgive me for what I'm gonna do now.  Vinu: bapuji, I'll also go with u……………………………….

No Precap

Alternate Update https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/895403

Edited by pinkykhan - 16 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a lot...now what will sadhna do..am sure shewill manage some way
JaiSiaRam thumbnail
Thanks ! Evetually Sadi is goin to get married to Alekh no matter how much they drag this shaadi thing   😭
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JaiSiaRam

Thanks ! Evetually Sadi is goin to get married to Alekh no matter how much they drag this shaadi thing   😭

totally agree with that!!!

thnks for the update!!!

Twinz thumbnail
woooww....great updates....
keep it up....
its great and soo detailed....
👏
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks alot 4 great n nice update 😉