Suprise 4 Creative heads - Fan Fics @ IF

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 18 years ago

Hello Everyone!

India Forums Development Team have got a very very good news for you all. India Forums now has it's very own Fan Fics section for all the creative heads of IF and also for not so creative (like me) headsπŸ˜›.

In this section you can post all your Fan Fics stories. It does not matter for which section it is for!!!! So come on everyone, put on your creative hats and start writting. Those who are like me and aren't as creative read these wonderful stories and get inspired to write one yourself!!!!!

Cheers,

India Forums Development Team😊

Edited by Princess - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Khizer~ thumbnail

WoW! Thats great news Princess!

Now we can just go to a single place for these wonderful fan-fics instead of looking for them!

Cool!

Thanks

--Babli Ka Bunty

vijay thumbnail
Wow!!! πŸ˜†

Hey I just want to add that we will be even creating sub-categories for different sections so that its easy to read fan fiction for different shows.

Our moderator team will soon be moving all the fan-fictions to this section from different sections so that if you have missed it earlier you can still browse through them.

We hope you will enjoy this section.

Cheers,
Vijay

~*kRiTu*~ thumbnail
phew! thnk god, i was scared for a sec that they'll get confused and mixed with other fan fics of different shows πŸ˜†

but thats a cool idea πŸ˜›
x_Roxy_x thumbnail
ya its kool u no now i can put my fan fics that reminds me i have 2 cont myne
*Rashmi* thumbnail
Oooh awesome!! It's so great for people like us who like to read/write fanfictions. Thanks so much.
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow....that is so kewl....now we can read all the fan-cfics at leaisure!!!! i don't write fan-fics but i like to read em but they get lost so easily and it takes hours looking for em but now it will be easy!!! thanx a lot!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
usa_girl0021 thumbnail
wow thats so cool. thank u IF
hippi2go thumbnail

That's awesome...now all we need is IF-TV, then we are all set....πŸ˜› 

Edited by hippi2go - 18 years ago
ash.attitude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
my princeeesssssssssss

thnkoo jii..thts gr8!