Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_mittal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hey dear its k don't worry about it

will love to read the next ff soon so u write about angad and kripa u know everybody loves their pair

so don't worry about the comments people will reply to ur ff as soon as u start writing about it

is this ff going to be about angad and kripa just asking

pleaseeeeeeeeeeee continue soon

love ya

mittal 😛 😛 😛
~Rinki~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweet_mittal

hey dear its k don't worry about it

will love to read the next ff soon so u write about angad and kripa u know everybody loves their pair

so don't worry about the comments people will reply to ur ff as soon as u start writing about it

is this ff going to be about angad and kripa just asking

pleaseeeeeeeeeeee continue soon

love ya

mittal 😛 😛 😛

awwww ur sooooo sweet 😳 ummm krips and angad will be in it but its mainly focused on zaib and mi own creation. i promise the next fic i do i'll do it only on krips and angad!!😃 

lol i cont asap promise!!!!

lub ya

rinki

sweet_mittal thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~Rinki~

awwww ur sooooo sweet 😳 ummm krips and angad will be in it but its mainly focused on zaib and mi own creation. i promise the next fic i do i'll do it only on krips and angad!!😃 

lol i cont asap promise!!!!

lub ya

rinki

first of all thank u and  don't worry about the ff if u don;t want to write about angad and kripa but love to read about them

i am one of the crazy fans of them 😆

love ya

mittal 😛

~Rinki~ thumbnail

first of all thank u and  don't worry about the ff if u don;t want to write about angad and kripa but love to read about them

i am one of the crazy fans of them 😆

love ya

mittal 😛

haha thanks for what??? lol its not that its just that i never watched kaisa yeh pyar hai so i dont wanna do something stupid and mess something up thats y i'd rather write about zaib and mi creation because i can make them do wateva i want u kno?

even though i dont watch the show i still love this pairing cuz i read a lot of awesome fics abt them

lub ya

rinki

sweet_mittal thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~Rinki~

haha thanks for what??? lol its not that its just that i never watched kaisa yeh pyar hai so i dont wanna do something stupid and mess something up thats y i'd rather write about zaib and mi creation because i can make them do wateva i want u kno?

even though i dont watch the show i still love this pairing cuz i read a lot of awesome fics abt them

lub ya

rinki

thank u for the reply

~Rinki~ thumbnail

thank u for the reply

ooohhhhh i was like what did i do lol

ur welcome  

sidra01 thumbnail
its ok yaar just con whenever and whichever fic pleases u but do it soon tc love ur fics
~Rinki~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: armaghan0

its ok yaar just con whenever and whichever fic pleases u but do it soon tc love ur fics

aaaaawwwwwwwwwwww thank you rlly sweet

dont worry i will continue asap now tat i have a break from school now i'll update more often promise 😆

thanks a lot 4 liking my fics appericiate it 😃

tc

rinki