undeserving discontinued :[

Posted: 16 years ago

hi guys im starting a fic on Zaib and my own creation Tiana...the title as you have probably noticed has a special meaning to the story and the concept...why is it that girls always get hurt? ask a guy and they'll say they don't know maybe the girl should've known before hand that she will get hurt but ask a girl in love and she'll tell you that its ok because getting hurt is a process of falling deeper in love...why does the girl always forgive the guy? why does she forget his betrayal? the hurting words? why??? this story will answer those questions come and fall into the world of pyar!!

hope you liked mi idea! please tell me what you think and plz plz plz plz plz plz plz comment!!!

rinki

Edited by ~Rinki~ - 16 years ago
wooow nice concept ....start soon 😛
nice concept...
will b waiting 4 the 1st part

thanks guys i'll continue soon i finished my other one so all my focus goes on this one!!! please continue reading and commenting!!

love

rinki

Part 1

"AAAHHHH!!!!!" was heard in the cafeteria of SerenityCollege. Every person in the cafeteria was staring at the girl and the guy. The guy had chocolate shake on his head and the girl had a cup in her hand. She smirks at him while he glares at her angrily. "If you didn't want to go out with me, you could've just said no Tiana, no need to dump your shake on me" the boy says annoyed. "Well sweetheart when you get the nerve to ask me out for the 100th time this week, I have the complete right to throw my shake at you and look now I have to get a new one, all thanks to you and your stupidity" the girl replies walking off leaving a shocked audience and an pissed guy. That girl was the school's most popular girl, Tiana Davis. She didn't give a d*** about anyone and neither did she take any c*** from someone. She never let a person close to her and if she does, she never let them go away…ever. She was absolutely gorgeous with her long layered black hair, dark brown eyes, and a body to die for. She was half Mexican and half Indian, not native Indian but from India. Her dad came from India and fell for her mom. But her parents died in an accident 6 years ago, leaving the 12 year old to fend for herself. With no sibling, grandparents, the only person she could rely on was herself. Her distant relatives came to console her but their real intention was the millions she now owned. She was really smart for her age, at the age of 19 she's a senior at her college joining her classmates of 22. She runs her family business alone with the help of her parent's close friends that actually could be trusted. She was not girly at all, choosing to dress in loose jeans and tank tops and sneakers without any makeup. She has her ears pierced 3 times on each, a nose ring and a tattoo on her left shoulder blade in the shape of a bleeding rose. She acted like a total b**** to her enemies and a total angel to her friends, which weren't many. Her close friends were all guys, Prem, Adi, and Josh. Prem and Adi were Indian like her, and Josh was Mexican like her too. She talked to them in Hindi, Punjabi and Spanish. Josh and Tiana taught the other two to speak Spanish and then with the help of Prem and Adi she taught Josh Hindi and Punjabi. Now the four friends talked in four languages to each other depending on the mood and the audience around them. The guy she had just dumped the shake on was Ray, a senior and always asking her out. He was on the football team and was a complete jock, arrogant and full of himself. While Tiana was on the soccer team, she didn't behave arrogantly, though many expect her to. She knows she's good but isn't conceited like ray. Tania helped people out, well the innocent ones from getting bullied by people like ray. She was their idol, daring to do things they wished they could. Even though it might not look like it, she was a dreamer. Dreaming of things that she believed never happen in life, at least not happen to her. Even though she believed in love, she thought people were stupid to change themselves for the person they like. If the person likes them too they shouldn't have to change themselves, they should be accepted the way they are. She had always wondered why the girl forgives the guy after he had hurt her badly. She didn't know that soon she would become one of those girls, forgiving the guy she loved because she loved him.

Watch as she falls in love…changes her self for him…and finds out why girls are so forgiving.

Please comment and tell me if I should continue?

Hoping you all liked it

Rinki

just read the 1st part
i sounds different but good.
which characters have uchose 4 ur fick????
continue soon
gr8 job wit the forst part
cont soon 😃
grt start....loved the appearance of tania......cont. soon
wonderful update!plz continue soon!!!!

Originally posted by sujalangad_rock

just read the 1st part
i sounds different but good.
which characters have uchose 4 ur fick????
continue soon

thank you 4 readin ummmm the characters will be shown in the next part theres zaib, angad, kripa, adi, prem, metz, mukti in it but the story focuses mainly on zaib and tiana!! i will continue asap promise

Edited by ~Rinki~ - 16 years ago