FF: Do Anjaane Ajnabi [Alekh/Sadhna]

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi Bidaai fans, done a fan fic for the first time - more likely a songfic, It is a very short songfic but songfic's are suppose to be short and the story relating to the song :)

If you guys have seen Vivah then imagine the song Do Anjaane Ajnabee and the scenes of Shahid/Amrita on Alekh/Sadhna - i have made Alekh better in here so nothing's wrong with him - coz to me it fits the song and story - so just imagine watching Vivah lol

Let me know what you think of it - good or bad :😊

Do Anjaane Ajnabi [Alekh/Sadhna]

do anjaane ajnabi chale bandhane bandhan

haay re dil mein hai ye uljhan

milkar kyaa bole kyaa bole kyaa bole re milakar kyaa bole

The day is here, the day that i am going to meet my future life partner, that is if i like her and i say yes, something tells me this might be the one, i only saw her photo but the way dad was going on about her family and her, she seems she could be the one, she comes from respectable family, is traditional indian woman, hard-working all the qualities which a woman should have

nayi umamg nayi khushi mehak uthaa hai aangan

haay re ghar aaye man bhaavan

milkar kyaa bole kyaa bole kyaa bole re milkar kyaa bole

My heart is beating so far, he's finally here Ragini jeejee tells me - i wonder how he will be like, i hope just how i thought my future partner will be, and how mamaji said he would be ''a prince who will take me away and give me every happiness'

baichaini betaabi aaj mujhe ye kaisi

aaj hai jo peheli na thi dil ki haalat aisi

ankhon ko usika intajar hai

unhike liye ye roop shrigaar hai

I am feeling things, which i never have felt before this restless and excitement, my eyes looks around and takes eveything in...but my eyes are searching for her...

Looking at myself in the mirror, Ragini jeejee teases me and tells me how beautiful i look, and how he wont be able to take his eyes off me.. at that moment i am filled will nervousnees and shyness takes over me, Ragini jeejee gives a small laugh and hugs me... This is it, i am leaving my room..... my heart filled with so many emotions, so many expectations

dekhi hai taszir hi aaj milenge darshan

haay re badh ne lagi hai ulzan

Its feels like time is moving slowly, as i wait for her, nervousness increasing even more - i close my eyes a her photo appears in my mind, she is beautiful - but could she be even more beauitful when i see her in person, i get nudge from my chachu who lets me know she is coming down, i stand up and my eyes goes over to where everyone is looking...........

roop ki raani aayi hai jaise gaganse utarake

mere liye kyaa mere liye aise sajake savarake

sabse chupaake idhar udhar se mujhako hi dekhe chor najarase

I can't stop staring, there she is - looking more beautiful then the image i had in my mind and the photo i have, she looks like a angel, who's just come for me - decorated herself in a sari and jewellery just for me, my eyes still on her as i sit down, Finally chachu again nudges me and i finally take my eyes off her, shyness overcoming me to look down but i cant stop to occasionally look at her

I am here sitted whilst his mum and bhabhi talks to me, i have seen him - he is playing with his niece and nephew only an excuse,and is looking here and there but occasionally steals a glance at me

baat labon par hai ruki tejh dilon ki dhadakan

haay re kal ke sajani saajan

Both heartbeats are faster, both nervous and excited

Would be bride and groom, what to say when they meet?

Do Anjaane Ajnabi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Very well done Lennie, superb job 👏 Hope you do continue and write more of these, this one is just fantastic! 👏 👏
appu_m thumbnail
"fantabulous"...superb.waiting for more from u
Lennie thumbnail
Thanks guys for the comments 😊
scorpionsavenge thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
HAILLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lennie Ji, aaap nae toh bahut achha kaam kiya!!!!!!!!!!
Iwas gunna start a FF today...i actually wrote it down on paper and was about to type it and I thought of checking out the topics and saw that u made a beautiful FF....I completely love uit...Plz don't make it short, it's beautiful. make it reallly Long plzzzzzzzz! Please conitnue soon!!!!!!!!!!!!
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful, fantastic.   👏 . Do continue.

Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkpinkers

HAILLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lennie Ji, aaap nae toh bahut achha kaam kiya!!!!!!!!!!
Iwas gunna start a FF today...i actually wrote it down on paper and was about to type it and I thought of checking out the topics and saw that u made a beautiful FF....I completely love uit...Plz don't make it short, it's beautiful. make it reallly Long plzzzzzzzz! Please conitnue soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, thanks for the kind words and all the other bidaai fans who commented as well

Pls do write up your FF, would love to read it 😊

I will try and write some more fan fics, but i think this FF is a one-shot 😊

bamsa thumbnail
wooooowwwwwwwwwww!...............do continue plzzz!!!
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah Lennie u must write another 1 and more.
Read this many times and can actually visualize Alekh and Sadhna. 😃

Lennie thumbnail
^ thanks Pinky 😊

I am glad you can visualise them

I hope another A/S scenes gives me an idea to write about them, probably another songfic 😊