Dhadkane hain jawaan, Ga raha hain samaa
Pighli pighli si hain, Mehki tanhaiyan

Hum hain iss pal yahan, Jaane ho kal kahan
Hum miley Na miley, Hum rahey na rahey
Rahegi sadaa yahan, Pyar ki ye dastan
Sunenge sadaa jise,Yeh Zameen asmaan
😊

Intro

Samay Punj: A big business tycoon. A true professional at work but totally of diffrent nature outside his office. Very jovial and fun loving guy but in office a strict one.

Priyanka Agrawal: A journalism student. Very talkative and chirpy in nature . An angel and divine beauty. But very intelligent and sincere towards life

As the sub- heading suggests, this story is a little bit diffrent from all other stories because it will not have a pleasent end. I know many of HGt fans will not like to see their favorite couple dying in the end but i promise it will show a diffrent side of lovers and who have the courage to read this ff i promise to give them the best from my side. But please only one request, don't send any request to change the ending. Please because i will not be able to do tht.

Intro: Miit........ is basically the story of two people Samay Punj and Priyanka Agrawal whom life bought close to each other. They met each other and fall in love. But their destiny played games with them and they were separated. They were made for each other but not destined to live together. Life didn't allowed them to unite and their death was not able to separate them. They were the unlucky but true lovers.

Edited by SAMAR KAPOOR - 16 years ago
Posted: 16 years ago
luvely story samar.. i m happy u been honest 2 all of us abt deir death.. so dat v will already ready 2 face dis.

wonderful ff
must continue
thanks a lot to both of u. Here comes the first part 😊
Lovely intor...looking forward to read the ff

Mumbai:

Navniketan Institute of Media & Mass Communication

Class of Journalism

A lecture on journalism was going on. Half of the students were yawning , some of the other half were sleeping and the rest of them  who were sincere were listening to the lecturer carefully. One of these sincere students was a girl sitting on the first bench along with her best friend . Curly hairs, big and deep eyes looking and trying to understand the lecture, lovely curved lips,tall in appearance  and a round chubby face innocent and beautiful like angels. She was wearing a blue top on a black jeans totally paying attention to each and every word of the lecturer. At last the lecture finished and the lecturer makes his way out of the room. She looked at her friend who was half asleep and hits her by her elbow.Her friend who was taking a nip gets back to the normal word.

Friend(a little bit shocked):Huh! What?

Saying that , she looked at the girl sitting next to her

G(with a smile on her lips): Uthiye Anita Maharani ji.

Anita: Kya? Lecture khatam ho gaya?

Girl: Jee.

Anita: Thankgod. (Looking at her) Waise tu bhi kamaal hai yaar Priyanka . Itna boring lecture to attend kar kaise leti hai?

Priyanka: Kyunki main yahan kuch banne aayi hoon. Teri tarah soone ya time pass karne nahi.

Anita: Oh really? Lekin phir bhi.Ek do lecture to tu miss kar hi sakti hai. Woh bhi itna boring lecture.

Priyanka: No i have to listen each and every word the lecturers say because it will help in acheiving my goal.

Anita(joining hands in front of her as a sign of worshipping): Aap to dhanya hai Priyanka ji. Aapse kaun jeet sakta hai? Ab chelein? Aapka irrada ho to hum lunch kar lein, ya phir lunch mein bhi aapko notes banane hain.

Priyanka: Nahi! I am hungry. Maine subah se kuch nahi khaya . Let's go.

Saying this, they both got up and starts moving towards the cafeteria.

She is Priyanka Agrawal. Daughter of Mr. Gagan Agrawal and Swati agrawal. Being the only child of her parents, Priyanka was the queen of her house. Her parents treated her as their son and fulfilled her each and every wish till now. That's why she is here, in Navniketan Institute of Media and Mass communication to fullfill her wish to make a name in the field of journalism and media . In the begining, her mother was a little reluctant as she was afraid of sending her alone, but her father persuaded her and atlast she came to Mumbai. The city of dreams and was able to got admission  on the basis of her excellent academic record in Navniketan, one of the best institutes for media education in the country.

Now we move to another place a little away from Navniketan.

A multistoryed building. Totally whitewashed and looking great in appearance. Actually this building is the main office of Punj Empire. Punj Empire, one of the biggest and famous business empires in India. First floor is the reception, on second floor is the accounts section, third floor is mangement section and the fourth section is the computer section. The whole structure of the office is in oval shaped and the interiors of the office gives a hint of the great sense of the owner the Punj Empire for the interiors . The fifth floor consists of the mess and cafeteria along with the games room  for the relaxation of employees after hard mental exercise. The top and the sixth floor consists of the cabins for the top management and after passing through a corridor, there was the cabin for the MD and owner of the Punj empire, Mr. Samay Punj.

Inside the room, a young guy aging nearly 26 or 27 years, was discussing his strategies with the management employees. Tall, well toned body, small but deep eyes, cute but serious face having a  small subtle was enough to descrine him. He was in his formal dress wearing a grey suit on black shirt with matching tie. Overall , his personality was giving a hint of royalness. He is Samay Punj, MD and the owner of Punj empire. He was a guy who wants to work seriouly in the working hours and chill out in the usual time. That's was his mantra for success and looking at his success in such a short span of time, this mantra looks quite effective. There was only two times when he doesn't like disturbance. One when he was working and the other he was working out. He loves working out for 2 or 3 hours everyday, no wonder he is having such a good physique.

Samay(to his colleauges): Any confusion or query?

Colleauges: No sir.

Samay: Good, then we have to follow this strategy only. (Looking at his watch) Ok guys, it's the time for lunch. We will discuss the rest of the details later on. Ok

Colleauges: Yes sir.

He nodded his head and the colleauge leaved his cabin. He then, got up and reaches near a portrait, gently placed on the wall. (Portrait of Aditya Gujaral from Kyunki saas .......)

Samay(looking at the portrait): Don't worry babuji, ye project bhi hamara hi hoga. I know that.

Saying this, he moved away from there  and starts looking out of the window. The weather outside was cloudy and pleasent.

Samay(with a smile on his lips): Looks like it is going to rain.

After sometime, he came out of the his cabin to have a look of his staff. The lunch hour was still on so his colleauges were still in the mess and cafeteria. He moved forward and found some people busy in the game of billiards. He flashes his cute smile and enters into the games room.

",May i join u guys". The people busy in the game turned around after hearing this husky familier voice and found their boss standing there.

", Oh sure sir. U r most welcome".

Samay: Oh comeon yaar. I am your boss only in the official hours. In the meantime, i am a normal human being like u all . So please treat me as a friend and not your boss.

Saying this, he puts off his coat and loosens the knot of his tie. He asks for a stick and after that his shots were being watched and appreciated by all. He was successful in pocketing the most of the balls in the least time proving that he is not only a great businessman but a good player too.

After sometime, all of them makes there way to the cafeteria . Meawhile Samay picked up his coat and put it on.

Samay: U play really well Jatin.

Samay told one of his colleauges while adjusting his tie on their way to cafeteria.

Jatin: Thnks Samay, but not good as u.

Samay: Oh comeon yaar, i am your boss, it doesn't mean that u have to flatter me everytime.

Jatin: No Samay. U really play well.

Samay: Ok , if u say so.

They both giggled and enters into the cafeteria.

5 PM.

It was raining as predicted by Samay and he was on his way to his house. The traffic signal turns red and he has to apply breaks .

Samay: Oh god. Is signal ko bhi abhi red hona tha. I hate this.

Thinking this, he starts looking here and there n found a lot of traffic around him. Suddenly something caught his attention and he again looked in that direction. A young lady, wearing blue top on black jeans , holding an umbrella was crossing the road with her friends.

Samay: God! The dress looks so perfect on her body.

Thinking this, he focused his eyes to have a look of her face and his heart skipped a beat. Those eyes, those lips, those hair , those chubby cheeks and the way she was giggling and talking with her friends. Just perfect!

Anita: Oh god! Ye college walon ne hostel ek km door kyun rakha hai? Woh bhi is road ke doosri side par?

Priyanka(answering with a giggle): Taki tujh jaise aalsi aur moti ki exercise ho jaaye. 

Samay kept on looking at her asking himself", Is it a  dream or reality"?

Suddenly he reminded something and took out his mobile to capture her. But as he focuses his camera, she disappeared.

Samay: Where has she gone?

Samay looked here and there but his eyes were unable to fetch her.

Samay(putting his mobile inside): She was definitely a dream. But a sweet one.

He came out of his thoughts after listening the sound of horns coming from behind him. He looked at the signal which has turned into green.

Samay: Oh shit!

Saying this, he puts his car into gear and leaves from there. He reached at his home which was a big bunglow and took a quick shower , but his mind was unable to forget the sight he saw at that traffic signal.

Samay: Kya main dobara usko dekh paunga?

He asked himself decorating his dining table. He was a self dependent man, that's why he beleived doing his work himself rather than keeping servants . He used to cook food himself, cleaning and dusting his house everyday and washing his clothes every sunday with the help of a washing machine. However he has kept security guards for his house and a chauffer to drive his ar when he is not in mood.

He was going to his sudy room when he heard when he heard a giggle behind him. He looked back and was stunned to find the same girl.

",Oh god! She is here".  He was unable to beleive his eyes. He started moving towards her , meanwhile she kept on smiling looking at him.

He was about to ask something when she suddenly disappered . He was shocked after watching all that.

", Lagta hai aaj meri tabiyat theek nahi hai. I think i should sleep now". Thinking this, he moved into his bedroom after making himself comfortable in kurta pyjama.

As he was about to turn off the lights, he found her again sitting on the chair, looking at him and smiling. Her smile was like fresh roses .

",Excuse me, who r u"? He asked from her but in reply, she disappeared.

Samay: Oh god, not again.

Thinking this, he turned off the lights, and puts the blanket on his face.

Morning: Someone opened the curtains of his bedroom and the room was filled with first rays of sun. Someone pulled off his blanket but Samay pretended to be asleep. Suddenly he realised someone walking closer to him and sitting near him. Then someone kissed his forehead and was about to leave when Samay caught her hand and opened his eyes. It was her again, in a pink nightgown this time, looking more beautiful.

",Leave me". She pleaded trying to make her hand free from his grip with a shy smile.

", Not so easily". Saying this, he pulled her over himself but was shocked once again to find no one there.

He scratched his head in confusion, then a smile takes place on his lips, thinking about his dream and he moved towards his bathroom to get fresh.

Precap: Samay was waiting in his car on the signal looking here and there.

",Will she come or not". He was unable to answer this question and starts whistling looking here and there.

Originally posted by creddy

Lovely intor...looking forward to read the ff

thanks a lot

Soooooo sweet love at first sight...he just saw her once and is already dreaming about her....please post the next part soon
nice intro & first part 😊 please post the next part soon
gr88888888888 post d next part soon
fabulous part it was..

so luv at 1st sight 4 samay..