Promo for tomorrow

appu_m thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
i saw the promo of tomorrow's episode in which Alekh was coming down the stairs in coat and suit and the members of Ranjvansh parivaar r watching him astonished. i am confused whether that will be original Alekh or some dream or some one who is look alike of Alekh. what do u think?
Edited by appu_m - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x-ZZZ-x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thnx 4 sharing the promo appu! 😳

at 1st i jst thght that they dressed Alekh up!....
but after reading ur thoughts about it, i've started to think that it maybe a look alike...(coz u now wat vasu is like...she'll do anythng to get her own way)

n yeh it can also be the typical dream! 😉 😛

hmmmm....not sure!
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ya, even i thought he isn't the same looking at his new look, much slimmer, more confident and without any fear on the face
--__Shireen__-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I saw the promo last night and he looked really nice 😊 he didn't look the same at all a complete change
appu_m thumbnail
whoever he is Vasu is moving away from her family with her decisions
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice points appu, i hope its the original Alekh, in the precap he was looking really nice. 😳

appu_m thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkykhan

Nice points appu, i hope its the original Alekh, in the precap he was looking really nice. 😳

Yea he is really looking hot in black suit. in another promo shown Alekh is getting disturbed with the fire in the thali...so totally confused regarding the character.
kanwalzulfiqar thumbnail
I think he's the same Alekh but am about to watch today's epi and might change my mind after that : )