Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

"Kartik looking for a Punjabi bride"

appu_m thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Kartik looking for a Punjabi bride

Kartik Sabrawal, who plays Ranbir in Ghar Ki Laxmi Betiyaan, is getting married to Gauri in the show.

But we spoke to the actor to find out about his expectations from his real life bride.

About the qualities he is looking for in a girl, he reveals, "She should be loving, caring, romantic and passionate. If she is from Delhi then nothing like it but It would be best if she is a Punjabi since I am one. I love food and I like to try various dishes so she can cook good Punjabi food for me. I like chicken and can cook different dishes too."

He further says, "I do not want to get married to any girl who belongs to my profession then life will become boring for us as both will be working round the clock."
Asked about the track in Betiyaan, Kartik reveals, "The entire house is busy preparing for the marriage. Saraswati still doubts whether I am Ranbir or Bhavishya but the family thinks that I am Ranbir. There is a major twist after the marriage which I cannot reveal now."

The actor is happy with both his shows - Betiyaan and Rakhi. "I like to be busy. I cannot sit at home and miss my co-stars and work. It is true that I have hectic schedule. I work in 3 shifts a day but I have no complains about it. I eat my food on time, workout daily and drink lots of water so I never feel stressed."
At the same time, Kartik hinted that he needs at least a month's break.
We have learnt that his character will turn negative again. Recently, he did a cameo in Babul Ka Sapna Bidaai and in Kumkum.

Source : indya.com

Please reply 😳
(PS:- i know his role in Bidaai is over but as some part of the article was regarding his personal life i thought of sharing)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x-ZZZ-x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thnx for sharing! 😳

btw wat role did he play in Badaai?
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for posting Appu! 😳

Zarqa - He played Shailendra, a guy that lives near Naniji, he always tried to get into the house and scared her a lot.
x-ZZZ-x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Kruthi*

Zarqa - He played Shailendra, a guy that lives near Naniji, he always tried to get into the house and scared her a lot.

oh okz!

thnx 4 the info kru 😳