Shivangi Arrested for Nikkhis murder ....

Peepo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Oh no guys our Shivangi is already arrested for Nikkhi's murder.... Now what else ahead. This KAA is really moving fast .

But whenever they show as if something good is gonna happen then next week something very bad happens, when Nikki was killed in the Precap or previous episode it showed Gauri got the property papers and Shashank looked worried and we thought aha Something good will happen and what happened, Similarly todays Precap showed something bad so lets hope again it may reverse and something good may happen next week.

I think it will be proved that she is Shivangi. In a way I am happy now with Gauri arrested now Shashank and other baddies will come out and do something and hopefully get caught.

What if this case is going on, and Samar comes to know the TRUTH about the killer, Shashank and reason Y she did it etc etc ? and Samar feels bad about it. The baddies say You can't do anything to save Gauri , she will gonna get sentenced . You can't prove it etc etc ... Samar decides to do Paryachit ( hindi word ) and he frames himself and makes everyone belive that ?He is the killer  and goes to jail instead . Gauri is out and then she realises Y Samar did all this and finds the real Killer and then Samar-Gauri unite. NAaah  Its not gonna happen that Y now, Samar-Gauri's marraige also don't look possible at present as dadi said "Gauri or her lookalike is not allowed inside the house" So what now Plzzz Ekta do something I don't want to see Shivangi - Gauri  getting sentemced and another leap PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.soniayk6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
really kaa is super fast these days but really intresting.but only thing i want to know is shivangi is our gauri not someone else.i want my gauri back.n i want gauri to give big bang sams head ,so that he once again starts using his brain which he is not doing these days 🤢 .
pals_sneha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh no i will really not leave samar for this he is just too much he dosen't know what to do but sat OUTT!!!!! 😡 he is hurting sweet shivangi, i just hate him for this 😡
Peepo thumbnail
yeah

Hate that Samar - all this is happening because of him.. Wondering where he will hide his face when the TRUTH comes out. I feel Shivangi is Gauri, else Y will he mother be nervous,plus I also feel other Gauri , Bhumi is evil else Y will she also want Shivangi to get caught ( she suggested puting Gauri's pic in News paper to track her ) Real Gauri will not want anyone else getting framed to protect her. At least Shivanagi's memory should have come back before getting arrested ....now she doen't remember anything , It will be full confusion.

Wonder what Ekta plans for future of KAA... the ratings have still not picked up. Hope the real Killer is revealed soon.
pals_sneha thumbnail
wht is bhumi doing is she helping gauri or shashank
well when will be the truth out 😡
Peepo thumbnail
hope soon else the ratings will drop more , Ekta cannot confuse us and expect high ratings... she tried the same with KZK what happend to it in the END. 😃 U know last week in TRP's KAA was not included in top 20 as well . 😭 Ha yes because of Cricket Matches some viewers were watching Cricket on Star Plus but it did not affect other serials ratings - KSBKBT, KGGK, Bidai etc etc . Ekta do something fast ...
pals_sneha thumbnail
yup she has to do it fast otherwise 😡 the serial will hav no end n noone will watch this show 😭
*Eva* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I can't stand Samar. He sent my pyaari Gauri to jail! 😡
luv_pavi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
basss yaaarrr bassss sab juust wannaaa alspp him idiotttt 😡 wht de hell hez doing wid myyy cute lil gauriii
pals_sneha thumbnail
i just want him to be out of the show 😡