DOTW - Vasus’ Plan !!!

aroseindew thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

vasu's plan😡 is to get sai married to aalekh and then she wont have to get ragini married to ranveer coz once the marriage is over wht else can sadi say ??? but what d u all think ?????? 😉

will the truth of vasu's paln come out ?????

if yes whom do you think will let the plan out ?

do u think ranveer will be informed or ranveer will cum back sumhow ?

will ranveer come to know vasu's plan ?

will he be ready by himself to marry ragini?

i am totally confused😕....

(n.p: by the way friends ... my exam are going on board exams ..... 2 of which are ver by now ... i want u all to pray for me ... hopw u a will😕 )

Edited by aroseindew - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

appu_m thumbnail
Hai pooja ....Best of luck for ur exams. i will def pray for u.

Regarding the topic. i always feel that "chahe burayi kitni hi der chale jeet hamesha sachayi ki hoti hai". Vasu promised in front of God then if she is not keeping her promise all the things will b unfolded by some means. Now Vasu is acting smart by sending Ranvir away but i think marriage is not small thing which can b hided always. so he will def come to know. Then probability is that he will come back and he may overhear the conversation btw Vasu and Sadi regarding the promise or Sadi directly tells Ranvir(i dont think this will b the case as Sadi is too bolibhali).
one more possibility is that Ranvir falling in love with Ragi once he comes back. so that time Vasu will b helpless.
titali thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
all the best for your exams
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
ALL the best for ur exams

i guess Naveen and Avni will play some game now
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Good luck for you exams pooja!!

For the discussion:

Im not sure even of what Vasu's plan actually is!!😕 But I have a bad feeling that she'll say no to Ragini's wedding

PrInCeZz07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yh gud luk 4 ure examz Pooja hpe tehy are easy 4 u.
Yh a thnk vasu's will say no to ragnis weding 😆
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
all the best pooja for ur exams..we surely will pray for u...

well obviously vasu will not let ranveer ragini marriage happen but i think avni or someone will play some game n somehow ranveer will beback and get married to ragini..the story is taking an interesting turn now
dishil19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi pooji,
        Do great in your exams 😉 Yes ranveer will come to know about the truth and he will himself agree to marry ragi and then vasu will have no choice left 😃
rubinarj thumbnail
n.p: by the way friends ... my exam are going on board exams ..... 2 of which are ver by now ... i want u all to pray for me ... hopw u a will )

all the best dear 😳

dont worry and do well bidaai will wait fr u
x-ZZZ-x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

will the truth of vasu's paln come out ?????

yeh.... i think everyone will get to knw her plan soon! there is a 50/50 chance that it might get out jst before sadn's wedding or jst after!

if yes whom do you think will let the plan out ?

ummmm i hve two ppl in mind!....Ranvir! if he comes bck.... or malti(i think thats her nme)

do u think ranveer will be informed or ranveer will cum back sumhow ?

yeh hopefully he comes bck! (missing him!😭)

will ranveer come to know vasu's plan ?

yeh i think he'll get to knw somehow!

will he be ready by himself to marry ragini?

ummmmmm not sure!.... i still hve a feeling that he may think that hes getting married to sadnha....but will end up getting married to ragini.....

@Poojja - Best of Luck with ur exams!👍🏼....inshallah u'll do great!!!, will surely pray for you!😳