Posted: 16 years ago
hey!!

ur ffs reallly really really cute!!

do cont. soon!
cant wait 4 ur next upd8!

Marisha 😳
yachna thumbnail
wow yaar its lvly yaar now armaan aana to tumhe padega hi mere saath nahi to sabke saath nd she is cmng wow nd armaan blushd........teri bhabhi khadi hai it ws awesom yaar cont soon.........i lvd it
yachna
patroclus thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
contd...

Every body had arrived in the party.....except ridhima.
Nobody knew where she was.Armaan was wearing his best party shirt."where r u ridhima?"he kept on saying and stealing furtive glances at the gate.After waiting for about an hour...he had given up waiting. as he turned to go to the washroom ...a strong gale blew...as he turned to th door,he saw ridhima approaching. Ridhima was looking stunningly beautiful in a lovely salwar-suit. "oye hoye" armaan said in an undertone.
"sorry to keep u guys waiting"ridhima said apologetically"i took time in getting ready"
Edited by ro_armaanlover - 16 years ago
rockeraryan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
koi baat nahi ..........time u hav taken is worth it

armaan ka nxt dialogue nahi main to tumhare prt ke liye likh raha tha 😉Edited by rockeraryan - 16 years ago
patroclus thumbnail
the music was pumping from the background. Armaan wanted to ask ridhima to dance but he was too nervous to ask her. Atul was dancing with anjali..muskaan was simply grooving to the music. Rahul,ridhima and Armaan were standing in a corner...Armaan was soo nervous,he started fidgeting with his buttons.He cudn't think of any way of asking ridhima to dance. when he finally gathered up courage and was about to ask her...rahul struck. "wud like to dance with me ridhima??"rahul said.
"sure...why not?"ridhima said. Armaan saw rahul walking away with her first luv..rahul was immensely pleased on seeing Armaan's surly expression.
During the whole evening,Armaan had to see the displeasing sight of Rahul dancing with ridhima and ridhima actually enjoying it.

When it was about 10:00 pm,ridhima announced..."uh,it's late....i shud get going i guess"
"wait ridhima"rahul said "wud u like me to drop you?"
"it wud be a pleasure rahul!" ridhima said.
Armaan cud not bear the sight of rahul dropping off ridhima.His instincts made him follow ridhima and rahul.
Rahul was driving a car("lagta hai chori ka hai!"armaan thought) and Armaan followed suit in his "karizma" bike.
Suddenly....rahul took an unnecessary left turn and entered a deserted road.Armaan got very suspicious. It had started drizzling and hard rain was about to occur any moment."rahul..yeh tum kaha aye??"ridhima said in a worried tone.."mai yaha kuch important karne aya hoon"rahul replied..."kyaa..."ridhima asked. but rahul gave no answer. He had started moving closer to ridhima..he came pretty close to her...then his hands slipped undr her SALWAR SUIT. "nooooo" ridhima screamed. Rahul's hands quickly tightened over her mouth."no screaming!today you will have the greatest time of ur life!i'm going to get u pregnant!!" Ridhima's heart pounded in horror. Rahul held her hand tightly and pulled at her salwar suit. "raooooooooooooooooollllll" suddenly came a yell. "ARMANN!! SHIT!!" rahul exclaimed.. hewithdrew his arms and got out of the car. it had started pouring cats and dogs now. Armaan was standing there,wet from head to toe anger mixed with utter disgust evident on his face. as rahul descended from the car he hel Rahul's collar and punched him hard...blood streamed out from his face. "ridhima ka rape karega tu??"he said and punched him..."mujhe necha dikhayega??"...again punch...then ARmaan beat him up so severely that rahul became absolutely unconscious. Ridhima was still sitting in the car....gasping for breath.
shalika thumbnail
awesome update pleasse cont soon
patroclus thumbnail
Armaan rushed forward to ridhima's side. Her expression was a mixture of fear mixed with horror.her salwar suit had come undone. Armaan tied her salwar suit slowly and then started the ignition of rahul's car. he then started off to ridhima's house to drop her off. During the full ride, ridhima kept staring at Armaan and kept on thinking how Armaan had saved her. On the other hand, Armaan was feeling extremely frustrated on Armaan. He hoped that Rahul was dead. He had never imagined that rahul wud go so low to take revenge that he wud try to rape ridhima!!

When finally Armaan pulled up the car infront of ridhima's house, he said "yeh lo...tumhara ghar aa gaya"
Then he came out from the driver's seat and held the door open for ridhima. Ridhima came out of the car. When Armaan was about o leave,she quickly clasped his hand and said "Armaan" Armaan's hand tingled on being touched by ridhima. ridhima continued "agar aaj tum mujhe bachane nehi ate toh...mai aaj barbad ho jati!"
"woh to mera farz tha!"armaan said,a slight blush appearing on his cheeks.
"thank u very very much....mere liye kabhi kisine aisa kuch nehi kiya tha" she said and smiled softly.
Violins again started playing in Armaan's heart. As ridhima hurried along to her house, she turned and smiled at Armaan again.
Armaan waited there till he saw the light flare out in ridhima's room. He kept staring at ridhima's window when ridhima finally appeared at her window too and both of their eyes met.
It was as if time had stopped.
their heartbeats had become slow and both of them were absorbed in each other.
It was the beginning of their love...their "pehla,pehla pyaar"
yachna thumbnail
wow yaar i didn't hv wrds 2 say yaar d rahoooooool how disgustng he ws its ridiculous yaar nd thnk god armaan hero cme warna god knows now their lve strtd cont soon i lvd it sooooooooooooooo mch yaar........cont soon
yachna
patroclus thumbnail
thank u soo much yatchna....i'll surely cont.
but i'm pretty tired ritenow...so i guess i'll cont. tomorrow
Rk_955 thumbnail
OMG!! exellent..MERA PEHLA PEHLA PYAR..superb love it!!Jia