Written Upd 4thMar - Meher’s alliance

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago
Hi Friends...this is my first update here..so do forgive my mistakes....I hope you enjoy!

PLEASE USE THE THANK YOU BUTTON

The episode begins with a lady walking with long hair with paranda and the guys are falling left and right looking at her beauty..everyone i stunned and the guys start following her...she is eating sugarcane...everyone is fida on her and theres a large queue behind her and everyone is trying to impress her..she takes out a paper from her salwar and throws it to the guys..they scrambble to get it...finally a guy picks it up and gives it to her and its a handkerchief, she wipes her face and gives it back to her and says thank you with all possible nakhare and attitude..the guy almost faints...she is the chachiji aka Daljeet of the house...

At the house, she enters and seeks blessing from the parjaiji and her husband, the girls at home, come and say welcome chachiji...Daljeet says, do I look like a chachi? The girls are stunned...Daljeet says, times hae changed, now everyone calls each other by names...Parjaiji comes and tells, in our house, we always respect elders..Daljeet says, how does it matter, it all depends on the person..there her husband very happily carries her suitcase upstairs..Dal is busy admiring herself in the mirror..the girls are amused..Parjaiji asks why the kids havent come..Dal is too busy looking at herself..when she turns to talk, she trips on the table and almost falls, to the shock of everyone, into the arms of her husband...he says, "haye mein mar jawa" meaning, ooh I wish I could die at your beauty and Daljeet heaves a sigh, he asks if any thorn has pricked her...right then bhaisahab comes in and Dal and her husband abandon holding each other hastily..Veerji asks how they are...Balwant says they are all fine..Daljeet says, parjaiji, you were asking about the kids..well how do you expect them to come to the dusty village, amidst bad roads...parjaiji and veerji seem hurt..Balwant,her husband, says, what are you saying Daljeet..I grew up in this same village and have sepnt half my life here...veer asks him to let it go...and they talk of Meher's alliance in the city..Dal says, they are good people, she is lucky to get the relation ans will be happy and says, parjaiji if the relation for heer is also done at the same time, call prem from canada and get both the sisters married at the same time, Parjaiji seems uncomfortable..so does Veerji and others...she also says, Heer is elder, she should get married first...Heer is tearful..

Heer is standing in the fields and is looking at the pigeons and thinks of what Daljeet said..Meher comes running calling out for her and says she has been looking out for her...then she sees Heer watching the pigeons..and asks why..Heer says, like these birds..one day I will also leave this house the same way..with the one my fate has already decided...the birds fly away except one....she says, all the birds leave except this one..i dont know for whom it keeps waiting...Meher says, you are not like the others,you are like the alone bird..waiting for the one..you are upset with what chachiji said na, dont be, she has an attitude and is rude...Heer says, no I am not upset with her or neither am I the lonely bird..I will also one day leave my house with the one i have in fate, whom I cannot see, but one day i will leave forever with him..Meher says, if you see from where I see, you are a kind of girl..who will build a house where your heart is...and now it only remains to see which country your heart lives in..Meher leaves..and Heer is thoughtful...the title track plays...

Veerji and Balwant are sitting in the field and looking at the fields and discussing about the cost of the field...Balwant says you should sell this field and come with me to Ludhiyana..let me do some  service for you...Veerji says, i told you before too..after our father left, you put yourself on my shoulder and this field is like my mother..has given me everything..they both get teary eyed..and Balwant says I promise I will never ask you that ever again...Veer says, its ok...Balwant then asks, how is lalit ji...if he has spoken to him lately...Veerji seems sad and thinks of the last time they spoke when Lalit had decided to leave the country...flashback of the conversation between lalit and veer are shown and how lalit wants to leave the country bcoz he is frustrated with the beuracracy of everything and how he has to beg for things to get done...veer tries to convince him otherwise and tells him tht everyone in the village is there own and lalit does not agree to it..Veer tells them how they are related..throught the village..Lalit says you dont see it..outside this country there is lot of opportunity...Veer says you want to leave this country? Lalit says I have a sister and she said she will fix some business for me..Veer says, business? you want to leave your home country and lalit says I will go and i will keep my country alive there...Veer says you will never be able to do that...lalit says I have decided I will go...The flashback shifts to the station..lalit is ready to leave..Veer and parjaiji are there..so is lalit and his wife..veer is standing facing another direction a lil further away from them and Parjaiji asks Lalit how is he going to travel..Lalit says, from to delhi and then in flight...they all keep looking at Veer standing at a distance..

Lalit comes to Veer and says I am going away..wont you talk to me..Veer calls Parjaiji and gives her 12000Rs and tells her to give it to Lalit..and says it will be of use for him...Lalit says you are giving me your years earning...veer does not even turn while giving it..everyone is tearful..Veer says, you will need the money, being all alone there, I am here, if something happens the whole village is there with me...Lalit is crying and puts a hand on veers shoulder..Veer asks Parjaiji to tell lalit that he swears, that till the day he comes back to his country, not to mail or call him..everyone is shocked....Parjaiji gives lalit's wife some food and gives her the soil of the village to remind them of their homeland...they all are emotional..veer still does not turn towards them..its time for the train to leave..and they get on the train and it leaves...veer still does not turn..Lalit is standing by the door and keeps looking..when the train crosses them..veer looks at it leaving....flashback ends...Balwant asks so till date you have never spoken to him or heard of him? veer says how would he, I gave him my promise..Balwant says i trust Lalit ji, he is true to his word, he will come back someday soon...Veerji is sad..Balwant says, its getting late now, the groom side must be coming any moment, we should head home and they leave for home...

The groom side come in a big car..and all preparations are going on...everyones dancing and singing...everyone seems happy...Daljeet sturts around and every guy is looking at her...and trying to impress her...she notices Pinkyji(someone!) and says, those (looking towards the guys standing on the terrace) are small, i mean those up there are small tasks, I have already done the big task...the boy is mine, she corrects herself and says, afterall I am the one who chose the groom..the grooms side have all arrived...everyone goes to greet them..and Daljeet goes to meet them as well...and Dal introduces the mother and father and Bebe to Veerji...they all welcome inside..

There Heer is complaining tht she isnt getting ready and she has been standing here with the dress for 2 hours and the guys have already come..Meher says i dont want to wear this, what will i control, myself or the weight of this dress...she suggests she will wear Veerji's kurta..Heer gets worried and convinces her to wear the traditional dress...Meher is all ready and set...parjaiji is admiring her..Daljeet walks in and says..I had never thought...that before the elder one, the younger one will get married..every one is uncomfortable..Meher is anger...Dal says, Meher was supposed to get Heer reayd, not Heer has gotten Meher ready..they look at each other and Heer is sad...

In the night..Heer is standing alone..parjaiji comes and says,I know one day, your Prem will come, from far across this world...they say before time and before destiny, one does not get anything..one day you will also get what you want and then nothing can stop your beautiful doli..Heer listens and looks sad...Parjaiji convinces her and then they hug...Parjaiji is tearful....

Precap:
1. Bebe is complaining that how is this happening, that the older daughter is still unmarried and the younger one is getting married..Parjaiji and Heer get upset..and she says, there must be something wrong with the girl (What the hell!!!lady I will show you what is wrong , its your mind!)
2. Daljeet is talking to Veerji, and says why dont you do it once and then corrects herself and says I mean phone, why dont you make the call ones, why so much ego and arrogance..once call and confirm for youself atleast...
3.Veerji picks up the phone to call...
I had a small confusion, but If i heard right, Heer's fathers name is Balraj and not Veer. Sorry for the mistake. 😳
Originally posted by coolkitty_23

I had a small confusion, but If i heard right, Heer's fathers name is Balraj and not Veer. Sorry for the mistake. 😳

His name is Balraj.
They called him Veer - which means brother in Punjabi.

Originally posted by pinkykhan

His name is Balraj.
They called him Veer - which means brother in Punjabi.

Oh, thank you for letting me know...😳😳
good update coolkitty... u have written it very well 😳 😛 ... keep posting han 😃
thanx alot 4 da wonderful update! 😛
dun wrry there's always a first time!

Jasmine
thanks ..very good update..kip up da gd wrk
Great update!!! Thankssssssss a lot!!! 👏