Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritika2025 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
LOL

Okay this is Hilarious..."foul Play" ????
And what wud she get out of it... 😆 😆 😆

Wasie i think Yuvi is prolly getting over her now...
He did take a few wickets in last two matches... 😆
Yeah right, Yuvi's mom... just like mona21 said ... you weren't happy with Kim so you made Yuvi dump him ... and the minute Deeps dumps Yuvi (we don't even know whether she was going out with him, they could've been good friends for all we know) then she cries 'foul play'. KARMA lady - what goes around comes around! 'Deepika ki daagebaazi' 🤢 😡

Poor Mamma😭. She and Papa had plans of entering Bollywood big circles but looks like they have to be content with Papa continuing with Punjabi films. Hmm.... Kim Sharma wasn't that bad after all😆😆.

Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
^^^maya. .your siggy is giving me headaches.. 😆 no just kidding.. you are number uno fan of mr. singh. i see 😉

^^😆 Mona, Don't be jealous of my hottie.

Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
^^^^^HEHEHEH..you can HAVE him.. no competition from me there 😊

Originally posted by: mona21

Yuvi's mom Shabnam.. pulled all the strings to make sure her baby boy Yuvi breaks up with longtime Kim sharma.. cause Kim wasn't hot and happening star.. 🤢 🤢 .. now she is crying cause her son got dumped by HOT AND HAPPENING STAR 😆 ITS KARMA LADY.. GET OVER IT 😆

Reminds me of the times when Vivek Oberoi was crying boo hoo after Ash dumped him for Junior Bachchan. He forgot how he cheated his fiancee Gurpreet and didn't even tell her that he broke the engagement. Gurpreet had to take pills to overcome that depression. In this case Yuvraj's Mama is getting depression😆.

IzzyDizzy thumbnail
What does "Deepika ki daagebaazi" mean?
jyoti_jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madiha_17

Whats up with the gossips of Yuvraj mom? why is she being so low.. she is a typical desi mama, nothing was serious btw them! was she dreaming of his son wedding with deepika?? the girl isnot getting married anytime soon! she has her career to look frwd to.. Media has gone crazy with news like deepika ki Dagebaazi 🤢 🤢

omg i totally agree with u..well said!!n omg media is just uhhh🤢They cant leave the new stars alone!
bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TallyHo

Poor mum as every right to be upset..after all she is supposed to have gone house hunting with deepika a few days ago...

but now that we have won the australian series Yuvi will have a new diversion what with all the celebrations and hopefully even a new gf at the end of it all

deepika reminds me of a child in a candy shop...

she wants to try everything before she decided what to buy...😆

TallyHoji I hope Yuvi does move on gracefully. I certainly hope he does not  become an obsessed  De...De...De...De....Deepika kinda person