Health & Fitness

*Discussion - Loss/Gain Weight*

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
A big HI to all the lovely members here!🤗

Welcome to another discussion, unlike previous discussions, I would like us all to share our tips or advice on Loss or gaining weight.

As we all are aware, many people face weight problems and it is one of the major issues today, so why don't we all share our views or tips on how to control the amount of food we eat, exercise, etc.

So, what precautions do you take to control your weight? What do you avoid eating and instead, what do you eat?😳

Well, start discussing or I'll be after you all with big dandas!😛

love, Health and Fitness Development Team
Edited by ~Misha~ - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mesmerized thumbnail
great topic 👏

i have always been concerned about my weight ...ALWAYS

i went from been a size

whale

elephant

ant

to what some consider normal 😆

for me itz really hard to stop thinking about weight ... i went thru overweight to anxeria ... i still worry about weight...

but now am learning to except who i am and throught that i think i will acheive my prefect weight ... i think 😆

so basically my tip is :

except yourself for what u are and do not worry about your weight the less you worry the quicker you will lose weight 😃
payal_r thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i eat alot of fruit and drink water
i dont drink fizzy drinks or eat crisps
i do alot of exercise- going down stairs (16 floors)
kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well am on a serious health kick at the min so am eating alot of fruit,yougurt and drinking plenty of fluids am trying to ditch 80 pounds in 20 weeks so far so good
shijhu thumbnail
woww msiha awesome topic
wt loss discussions r always my fave 👏 wot i prefer is eating food which is less oily with loads of fruits and veggies n some workouts on regular basis is just enough to keep ones wt in an equilibrium
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hum jeene ke liye khaate hey...khane ke liye nahe jete... 😊 I eat everything i like on time with limited quantity... 😊
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
My tips for loosing weight : All suggested by dietician and tried by me...

1) Drink atleast 8 glasses of water

2) Drink one full glass of water half hour BEFORE meal and DON't drink water during the meal.......and drink water after half an hour After the meal.....

3) Eat your dinner latest by 8.30 pm

4) No curd, Dal, any protein diet for dinner

5) Never eat Rice for dinner....and never combine Rice+Roti in dinner.....if u have to eat rice in dinner....avoide eating roti

6) Habitual snackers....try snacking on fruits

PM me if you need scientific explaination of any of these...

prithvi lover thumbnail
i just try 2 stay active!
best way 2 lose weight try being a sport freak!
peace!
inderjit cute thumbnail
nice topic
i am need this tip to keep my weight balance
Sita18 thumbnail
i think if we have a positive additude on ourselfs we will have a greater benefit.. also just eat healthy and hearty.. have what you like.. but balance that with fruits and veggies and also water as well as exercise.. and you dont have to always do the traditional ways of exercise either.. dance and other phyiscal attivites are great as well!! also just be proud of how your body is.. and as long as you feel good and healthy then everything else doesnt really mattrer! 😊 😛