Will Vasu Honor Her Promise

--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago
By the looks of how things are going it seems that Vasu will not get Ranvir married to Ragini though she has promised Sadhna she would.

She even informed all the family members about Alekh and Sadhna not Ranvir and Ragini.

If she goes back on her word do u think Sadhna will marry Alekh or will she insist that both get married together.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kim_sharma7 thumbnail
I have a weird feeling that Vasu will not honor her promise, and then sadhna will insist that both she and ragini get married together at the same mandup
Nusheen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nooo i dont think she will do that but i guss ranveer him silf will marrry ragnii so she will agree then.
loveprincess thumbnail
I think Sadi might insist tht she n ragni get married in da same mandap...I hope she does tht cuz I don't trust Vasu
i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i dont trust vasu at all. she wont get ranveer married to ragini. she is sending ranveer back so dat she can delay the weddin n get sadhna married to alekh first. later she can tel dat ranveer refused to marry ragini i hope sadi insists on marrying along with ragini 😃
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i def dont trust vasu but somehow ragini will get married to ranveer
x-ZZZ-x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i think Sadhna will hve a feeling that vasu might not get ranvir and ragini married!,,,So Sadhna will say she will only get married after ranvir and ragini's marriage