Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Malti leaving house at midnight

appu_m thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Malti when she was leaving the house at midnight is dressed like she is going for a party. with necklace and glittering sari..That ti me also no one is asking her to give ornaments to Vinu's boss. Then if u think it maynot  b gold then also what is the need to show off at midnight. After going to Nanis house so much "nakhraas".
oh god!!! i think ab sirf bhagvan hi bachha sakthe hain  iss parivaar ko.
what u guys think????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
agree appu, i was thinking when Vinu asked her what she was keeping in the cloth and she said my valuables i thought he would take that and solve the problem.

It is all due to her running after money that Mamaji and his family is in such a tight spot. If she does not like what Nani has provided she can go and stay at a 5star hotel 😆.

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: pinkykhan

agree appu, i was thinking when Vinu asked her what she was keeping in the cloth and she said my valuables i thought he would take that and solve the problem.

It is all due to her running after money that Mamaji and his family is in such a tight spot. If she does not like what Nani has provided she can go and stay at a 5star hotel 😆.

Yea, thats exactly what I was thinking when she was tying the knot. And all this time she was wearing the necklace that cud have saved the houseYea, she can go live in a 5star hotel and tell the manager that her 'ancestors who helped with the Taj Mahal' will pay the bill😆

appu_m thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Kruthi*

Yea, thats exactly what I was thinking when she was tying the knot. And all this time she was wearing the necklace that cud have saved the houseYea, she can go live in a 5star hotel and tell the manager that her 'ancestors who helped with the Taj Mahal' will pay the bill😆

🤣

all negative characters in serials ek se ek namoone hote hai. But their unique style makes us remember them even if serial ends.