Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beckytower thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
^^So truee...how much longer do we wait...?!

O Re Sona...Haiii... O re Sona...
O Re Sona...Haiiiiii....O re Sona...
O Re Sona..Haiiii O re Sona..

December sey tuuu,, gayab ho chuki haiin... 😭
Kabb tak, tehhrii gi tuu Jaiipuurr mein...?!?! πŸ˜†

O re Sona...Haiii ...O re Sona...
beckytower thumbnail
Originally posted by: missgoody

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii koi hain if hain toh jaldi batoa sona ke baare time nahi hain break liya hain 5 mins ka suna koi hain πŸ˜• 😊

hiiii me, sanju and mamtaa are here..tuki hww are exams going..?? Sona- NO NEWS! We are singing sad songs for her..join in
Vampire26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: beckytower

hiiii me, sanju and mamtaa are here..tuki hww are exams going..?? Sona- NO NEWS! We are singing sad songs for her..join in

hiiii becks aaj pehla paper tha it was nice and kal doosra hain hope achcha hon and ye sona  kahan he woh and mujhe bir se pata nahin kyun aalergy ho gayi hainπŸ€’πŸ˜†
sanjana.888 thumbnail
aankho main sona ka chehra
dhadkan main usi ki yaade
kerti hain deewana
hai kahan gayi wo raate wo meethi-meethi si baate kerti thi jo deewana πŸ˜• 😳
Vampire26 thumbnail
ok bye my dear frends jaana hain books ke paas 😭 hope kal main aao missing u all soooo much and my sona mona darling ghumshuda sona 😳 😳 πŸ˜›
beckytower thumbnail
Byee Tukii..Good Luck!! My dear, and study hard tonite!!Dont worry bout Bir, he is suffering from severe illness, but more of a permanent one.. πŸ˜† Just hope and pray to see Sona back with a Bang! And u TOO! Gooddd Luckk!!!
Mamtaa37 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG...Where on earth is Sonam...nowhere to be seen...FC..is lonely...and also Sonam...is not even here...since December...kaha ho tum?? and come back quickly..we all are dyeing here without you Sonam!!.. 😭 Edited by Mamtaa37 - 16 years ago
beckytower thumbnail
^^Tell me about itt, anyways lets not upset ourselves...lets have hope that we will see her sooner or later..I hopee she comes for a holiday here..ill serve her at my place, take pics, and make her come on IF..and we can all chat with her πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Godd..this is what not seeing her does to a person...like me..we go mental πŸ˜• πŸ˜›
Mamtaa37 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beckytower

^^Tell me about itt, anyways lets not upset ourselves...lets have hope that we will see her sooner or later..I hopee she comes for a holiday here..ill serve her at my place, take pics, and make her come on IF..and we can all chat with her πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Godd..this is what not seeing her does to a person...like me..we go mental πŸ˜• πŸ˜›

haha...lol..dnt wry..is she cumz over for a holiday here..and u serve her at ur place..then i will cum over..my house in only 20 minz away..!!..πŸ˜†..then 3 of us..will spend the day together..even if we miss skl..for that..!!

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
hello everyone how r u all just got filmfare for last year march and it has an article on sna and in the i spy section it says sona and bir datingπŸ˜†(i wish it was true but oh well who cares ) but seeing sona just made my day though it's a year old filmfare