What Will Vasu Do Now??

--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago
Why do u think Vasu has asked Sadhna to come see her at the Mata Ka Mandir.

I dont think she is ready to agree to Sadi's condition in fact she wants Ranvir to go back so that he is out of the picture.

What do u think Vasu will do now, she wants to get Sadhna to marry Alekh and she said she'll get what she wants by hook or by crook, and the only words which she uses for Ragini and Sadhna are "maamoli" and "auquat" and she still wants Sadhna to marry Alekh.

I just hope Sadhna does not give in to Vasu's demands, in fact she should not have agreed to go meet her at all.

Edited by pinkykhan - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dishil19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think she will convince sadi,but in the meantime ranveer will figure out what is going on and he will decide and agree to marry ragi. 👏
isxxhixxt@ thumbnail
Really don't now coz dis serial takes many unexpected twists and turns......... 😳
Gill101 thumbnail
i jus hope ranvir doesnt go back cuz the serial is actually more interesting now that hes in itEdited by Gill101 - 16 years ago
i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think sadi wont giv in 2 vasu's demands n finally vasu has 2 get ranveer marry to ragi. for his brother's happpiness ranveer wil agree. i hope they wont drag this vasu/sadi meetings so much. it wil get a little boring.
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dishil19

I think she will convince sadi,but in the meantime ranveer will figure out what is going on and he will decide and agree to marry ragi. 👏

If Ranvir finds out will he let Sadhna marry Alekh??