Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

evilseye thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hey BHaggu!!!Ash!!!Awesome mix yaaar.....the choice of songs..the videos the pics everything!!!!toooooooooo gud!!!Remix ki yaadein taaza kar di!!! 👏
Luv
Sur
funky n crazy thumbnail
syin i sw it only onc...wud b a.......
well wht in simpl terms is clld a lie.....

syin tht i saw it nly twic is wht u term lie in hindi thts jhoot....

sayin tht i sw it thric in english is wht v sy true.....

n sayin tht i sw it 4 times 2 actully gt wht it wssss is wht shudh hindi mein is satyaaaaaaaa.......................

omggggggggggggggggg dis is jussssss unblvble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! m nt gnna sy too muchhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! cuz d entire point of dis luvly mix will b dwn d drain in tht cse.......but seriouslky is ur bestttttttt uptil nw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tkd u tht b4 tellin u agn!!!!!!!!!!! n yaa dosti is a gud sng haan!!!!!!!!!! sachiiiiii...n sinc its 4 ur 50th mix its aptttttttt!!!!!!! congooooooooooooooooooo 😳 uv usd d actual remix title trck scenes mixd wth ur own..........n tht really enhances d beauty of it bringing bck loadsaaaaaaaaaaa memoris haan!!!!!!!!!!!!! its superrr duperrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......m nt gnna sy mre n mke my poora bhaashan sound on top of d wrld!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😆
GetbusyLiving thumbnail

lolz ash was searching for this topic cos just 2day i saw d whole mix😳...btw have seen it till d second song more than three times till i get dc😭

this is fantabulous vmix ash..awesome👏..i loved d way u made d mix on the title track its just too good for words😳...amazing😳👏

and d second song..never heard of it..but my god wat a rocking peice😃..and u made full justice to it😳

and "yaad ayenge yeh pal" was so touching and heartfelt😳...damn awesome ash😳...i loved d way d beats increase with yuvi doing dat thing with his fingers in his comic getup😆..it was too sufi😳

gr8 going ash..ur celebration mix maganged to capture the true spirit of remix😳 which is the biggest compliment i can ever give to it😳

keep it up😳

PS: funny post vanshi😆

Quirky thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey congo!!!!!!!!!!
gr8 work!!!!!!!!!!
loved it!!!!!!!! 😳
aparna_1988 thumbnail

iam so sorry for having taken so l,ong to watch this ..

its really good..the second song was very good i ve heard it for the first time but it  goes so well with the theme.."kya cool" i loved it..i loved the way u mixed it with the scenes..bought back fond memories"

you have great talent  to choose right songs this time you did a swell job 👏👍🏼

gave me a chnce to watch somr scenes that i usually dont... thanks   alot fro sharing this wonderful vmix with us

you also forced me to watch some scenes which normally i avoid watching 😆

you know ashni i reallu would fell more happy if you could just say thanks t thoseppl whose scenes you used to in your vmixes..

Edited by aparna_1988 - 16 years ago
lil_aashi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

I am completely speechless man... completely.. I really donnoo how to start and where to start from, okk first thing first.. yr vidmix.. it was supercool aashni.. just supercool, I loved it, yr efforts did not go waste, all he 50 mixes wuld be fab, though I didnot see all of them, but a couple of them are my fav. my dil goes hmmm.. instrumental, 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳woh pehli baar, I really loved them gurly.. saw yr Ay pehli nazar also, but to be very honest, u wuld have done better in it.. but definately improvement is seen dearest.. hatss off.. u have drastically improved with yr mixes sweetheart, Ia m sorry for this very late reply, really sorry re..I genuinly enjoyed the remix mix of yours, I am a full on KRAZZY AY-AIN,😛 and nething related to Ay attracts me, and yr mixes are great, and u have started from 0 and reached till here, which is wayy very apprecieable gurly, hatts off.. ossum work, n yr contribution to REMIX👏, with yr work, yr sites, yr posts, all is great, well again m appollogising for giving a late reply dearest, but now I know what I missed.. m chow chorryy! I know u've abused me a lot, n I also know I deserve that.. m really very sorry gurly..yippeeee... just finished yr Ay one shot, FULL STOP YET NO END, this title is so extra rocking and so typical Ay-ish nah.. FULL STOP YET NO END,😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 a beautiful siggy can be made on this very title yaarr.. yes.. this is what our Ay are, their relationship had so many full stops, but still they took it as comma and continued, they did not stop, and as they rose, they made us feel so proud bout them, we feel great and the feeling is out of the world when we say I AM AN AY-AIN, hey bhaggu!!! 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳way too cool, are u on an improvement spree or what, yr one shot has also improved from before, honestly, first toh I was like when will it end it used to so go round and round, but now u have learned to cut short it man.. fabulous... 👏great work ashy!! the way the one shot started, Aashi being mischeivious, and teaching her psyco a lesson, definately this is our Aashi yaarr..😳 she wont keep sitting and planning a date with him, but would definately plan a calm way to bug him.. he heeheeeeee.. sahi tha re.... sending rats at his place.. waoo..hahaaa.... how can she be normal if she is not upto nething.. so very trueeeeeee....🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣....and this was just the boss of laughter man.... KOI YUVI SE BAAT KARO.... the hakla oneee... hey bhaggguuuu 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣.... maaaannnnn.... u have gone nuts gurlyyy.. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 well if there is Aashi, and that too in a tickling mood to yuvi, nobody and can stop her, not eve herself, cause this is the genre of the relationship hai nah.. mmaaaa..😛, the irritation has so much love hidden in it, that attracts all of the Ay-ains, and make them go on a blush spree babaa.. awww... am facing one rit enow.. 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳, darr gaye mujhse.. woh bhi raat hai isliye.. duh-uhh....... was a double meaning statement hakur???🤣  🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣, hey gurly... u know meri thinking goes kahaan kahaann.. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣  huhh.. stupid mornic cell. humare Ay ko disturb kar raha hai..😡 😡 😡 😡.. hey bhagguu Aashi is constantly likee darr gaye daarr gayeee... baabaa ree... 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 waooooo romantiza under the pol table...moi is blushing gul... waoo.. chow cuteeee.. aww aww awww....☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️, hey bhagguu that is chow romantic man..well Ay can never stop fighting, fites are the essence the pure essense of the strong relationship..cause that makes their relationship more strong each moment what say Ay-ainz... and abhi toh even tammy is there...wuu wuu wuu... ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️, I knw is post mein I am constantly like Ay Ay Ay, but really can't help it, I go mad like ne other Ay-ain gulyy... ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ best of luck gurlyy... wish to see the next post of yours with a hundered vidmixes...😃