Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehasatish thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i joined this site when i wanted to comment on the shame gurukuls scandals , i was not able to find one good site where readers agree to what i say, when i was reading the news paper i had accidently came accross this site and i thought that this might be the site which i was looking for and without any further delay i registered on this site hoping to receive a good support for a good cause
maja thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Well swordfish,I was a member of yahoogroups because I used to read updates of Astitva and Mansha there. Then Mansha ended and Tumhari Disha started. In the begining I didnt follow Tumhari Disha regularly but as the story started moving ahead I developed interest in it and sometimes read updates there. It was often mentioned about India forums at the end of the updates and I started visiting IF to read updates of Tumahari Disha but within few weeks I developed immense interest there and joined the forum and like memsaab ever since then it has become like a second home for me too. I also visits sites for Sindoor and Kkusum sometimes to read updates but not very regularly. I am still a member of yoahoogroups but hardly visits there anymore.

maya 😳
vvrsun thumbnail
My family members were reading "Astitva ...ek" updates on yahoo!groups. Google search brought me to IF. Found it far superior to the the yahoo! updates.
sukh thumbnail

sumaira.daud
wrote.........

Well, I was just looking for articles...news on Kkusum. I just typed in Kkusum, and some artcles showed up and they were posted on India Forums. I just decided to check out the site out of curiosity and found out that there were daily updates, which I had been looking for for over a year...and when I finally found it you have no idea how relieved I was! Since then I've been an active member of India Forums and I

LOVE IT!!!!! Thanks so much to Vijay for making such a wonderful site!

hi dear my story is excacly same. wow.
thax everyone for being here....... thax vijay & everyone for a wonderful wonderful friends here ............... 😳

👏
aqsa hameed thumbnail
well, i like the serial millee a looooooooooooot sope i
jus simply went to www.google.com n i typed miilee n
then there were 10 pages found so the first 1 was
written as miilee:forum so i clicked on it n then i
found this gr8888888 site n then i joined it waisey its
a nice topic ha 😊
Naina_Manam thumbnail

Actually my twin sister friend, Maheen was part of this forum and she loved it.... she always asked me to join it but I never had time... Now see my destiny she is no more and I joined it now..... that's my story...

kajal03 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was in Jassi's Pal group in yahoo and someone posted an article and said thanks to India-Forums on the bottom, so I did google search for India-Forums and I found this site. This is the best site I've ever known/visited. 😛
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
well meri kahani baki sab se thodi alag hai.....fro sometime we had to get our net connection removed cuz of moving and stuff and then the new society petetition n stuff to me and my sister were both sad ke hamein jassi aur ymlf main kya ho raha hai kaise pata lagega!!! and my sister did a million searches and stuff and then she found this site!!! maine to tabhi id banaya and started participating in discussions lekin my sis made an id after a loooooong time and she still is a silent reader....she just has like 2 posts aur something!!!! 😆 😆 😆

to yeh hai meri ghisi piti kahani!!! hope noone fell asleep!!!
linn thumbnail
😉 same as u'll could not wait here in us for the next wk and needed to know more about my serials. thks 4 the updates they help when we cant get to a dish tv.
*Rashmi* thumbnail
I ran a Google search for something Jassi-related... I'm not sure what, but it was something for Jassi. I came upon this website, and I kept reading the posts for a while, and finally decided to join up. I never expected then that I'd be so addicted to it, but I am! I can't live a day without IF.