monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
👏 awesome m,mindblowing, dear 👏
bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: togepe30

😆 family members who entered the room closed their eyes went back into their rooms 😆

lol.......lovely story again !! do continue writing more such short stories 😛

Hi Vandu dear,.. heeeheheh looks like u liked that lines...😉😆.. am glad u enjoyed this story too...kal woh scene mey tumhe rualaya aur ab endign tak u r smilign again.. that makes me happy enough dear... so keep smiling.. n ya i will keep postign such short stories and eat ur brains.. theek ahi na..😆

bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: juvz

awesome..
fantastic.. 👏
good work!!
keep writing..

Hi JUVZ... thanks for allt he appreciation to m,y work.... will keep posting.. hope u enjoy reading them as well..😃

bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: monikaseth

👏 awesome m,mindblowing, dear 👏

Hi Monika.... awww thanks for all the encoruagment... am more than happy to know u all had a good time reading.. 😃

jyothi_cool thumbnail
i always find it difficult to belive your story is over. it was so wonderful just amazing plzzzzz write another one and a longer one this time. and the poems were just amazing
jyothi_cool thumbnail
i always find it difficult to belive your story is over. it was so wonderful just amazing plzzzzz write another one and a longer one this time. and the poems were just amazing
golu_1677 thumbnail

Superb fic bhoomi. The last lines  "The success of marriage comes not in finding the "right" person, but in the ability of both partners to adjust to the real person they inevitably realize they married" are so true. The success is lies in adjusting with ur partner accepting his good and bad things as no person is perfect in life.

Suvi knew abt ankur the reason he married her and still she accepted him celebrating the 100days of marraige and also ankur he began liking her.

i really loved this fic of urs. This one i liked the best out of all.👏

waiting for the next fic hope it comes up soon.

seasplash thumbnail
hiiiiiii bhoomi 😊 😊 well my name is khusboo but do call me khubu and again ur this story's ending was awesome
and thnkss for the list u provided of ur stories
the most important thing i like abt ur story is tht its seems very realistic and natural to read, one doesnt feel tht its a made up story 😊 😊 😊
hats off to u 😃 😃 😃
post another story soon i m waiting 😳 😳 😳
bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanightingale

hey dii!!!! 😃 
fantastic story!!! 👏  👏 luved each part of it....bt the last part ws the best 😊  😆 😆
waiting fr the nxt story.... 😊
take care..Allah hafiz...
luv ya, Nida...🤗

hi Nida dear... am glad u liked the story... :D.. hope i can continue to keep postign and u enjoying  it too..luv u Tc

Allah hafiz.. lots of hugs ur way dear..