Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_angel_29 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by: nainashah

and u forgot the oily skin

I wanna know the RAAZ behind her oily face..is it lotion...or its somethng else???

mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mona21

Exactly.. problem is no one around her dares to say that to her.. i think no one wants to be the bad guy and tell her.. how horrible she looked😕

agree with both of you.  oily skin is not appealing and she should know that....i wonder why she doesnt do something about it.  the dress looks horrible on her.....the other models wearing it do justice to it though.

mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dimdim

Why don't these ladies realise our INDIAN EVENING wear has more richness... And not to forget it looks great on most of them.
At time I think the color, beauty, richness Indian clothes offers beats Western formal wear. Western wear gets boring after sometime...and not to forget montonous.
It requires good poise, good figure to carry it.

Personally,I will take a designer Saree/ Sharara any day.... 😳

i agree with you 100%.  at all of our companies events i always wear a sari or some other indian dress and the people LOVE it.  the talk is always my outfit and what i'm going to wear to the next one.  

wezyus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dont know y indians like to be dressed as western in such big indian occasions...eventhough the westerns like indian dress n style but never wore it ...y ? dont know, maybe they dont want to change their culture, traditions ,customs n so on ...thnks
-Mansi- thumbnail
Shes luking like a balloon.. 🤢   😆
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail

Originally posted by: 416905

the dress is real good .. but looks like a sack on her .. maybe she needed heals and her hair down ... I've never liked this woman's dressing sense ... it's on the same lines as of Vidya Balan

ya u r right

missy14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i think that she would look much better with Sari like karishma 😳
Vitna thumbnail
Sowie to say but she does not look good wid dat dress and to her skill is too oily! 🤢 🤢 🤢 I would give her a 3 and yeah she would look much betta wid sari and gurl but dat hair down ur face looks to big! 😆 😆 😆
its her choice.. if she is happy witth the way she looks and feels then screw what anyone thinks.. i think thts why SRK doesnt say anything to her.. he lets her be.. and thats why they make such a sweeet couple.. =)
missmalika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yea meena u r right
but she is looking funnyyy 😆 😆 😆 ..cant stop laughing..but it is her choice if she liked the dress then i think its fine... 😃