Where is Sadhna's money

--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago
When Sadhna's father died she got 10 lacs from the airline company.  She gave Mamiji a couple of lacs at the time of Mamaji's operation. 

Some money must still be with them as there is  no way they have spent all the money.  Malti was even mentioning at Ragini's wedding to Puneet that Sadhna should give her money.

So why can Mamaji not use 40,000 out of that money to save the house??

Where has Sadhna's money gone.If she still has it and not using it at such a time what is the use of that money then???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

isxxhixxt@ thumbnail
Yaar don't u know money always vanishes in such conditions specially in serials............story nahin bar paaegi....ye to hona hi tha...lolzzzzzzz 😆 😃 😛
aroseindew thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
tht's wht ive been wonderin since quite long !!!! 😕 😆 😆
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
she gave some money to Malti also ,
serial is loosing its track 😕
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

^No, that money she gave Malti I assume was taken back.

Sadhna used all 10lacs on the operation. As far as I know an open heart surgery will atleast come to 8-10 lacs. And counting the medicines, hospital charges etc that wud be needed, I'm sure she used it all.

But whats really confusing is why did they have to mortgage their house for paying off Khanna? Just selling Malti's necklace they cud come up with 40,000.. cuz thats all they need. Mortgaging the house n stuff was a bit extreme.. many things in their house cud have paid off that money. I guess they just wanted to make the viewers think that Sadhna was desperate so thats why she took such a drastic step.

appu_m thumbnail
i agree with Kru. Operation might have costed almost 10L. I get angry on Vinu in btw bcoz they show Malti's necklace and he is not even thinking abt it. Pata nahi kya zamana aaya hai log itne laachaar ho gaye hain ki sochne ki sakthi hi kum ho gayi hai. 😕.
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Kru even if that is right, that Sadhna has used up all her money, there are other ways in which 40,000 can be paid off. If it was 40 lacs then u could think that its difficult to pay off, but 40,000 can be paid off by selling Malti's jewelry and other stuff in the house, no need to mortgage the whole house.

I guess they just want to dramatize the whole issue and create such circumstances that lead to Sadhna / Aalekh's marriage.