•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi guys I am back here after a long time & its gr8 to see u all again. Recently I am noticing bidai is having a slow makeover. It is shifting the story to a new family and the way the things are moving I feel it will create a situation similar to Zee's Sindoor. Sadhna may agree to marry Alekh on the condition that Ranveer will have to marry Ragini. This reminds me of Neharika's condition to marry handicap Antarikhs on return Dhruv had to marry her mad sister Vedika.

What do u all thing will bidai have a similar story?????

AVFAN,
I sincerely hope not. I don't appreciate too much repetition.

Anyways, I think the topic they are handling right now is one of "shaadi keh baadh saab theekh ho jayega" syndrome.

I have come across several cases here where there is a problem with a guy eg. he is a womanizer/ he is drunk most of the time/ is lazy and doesn't want to work/ no sense of responsibility/ he is gay / he is impotent / he is a physical abuser, etc etc and the mothers try to find girls from poor or desperate backgrounds who will marry their sons without informing the girl or her family of the boy's shortcomings. Guess what happens after marriage? Mother's fail to see anything from the girl's point of view and all they are concerned about is their son.

Sadi will be blackmailed into agreeing to marry Aalekh but can Ragi or Ranveer step in and change the tide? Will there be a groom/ bridegroom swap?

If well handled, Bidaii can explore this aspect of a disease that plagues our Indian society.

Originally posted by ovaltine

AVFAN,
I sincerely hope not. I don't appreciate too much repetition.

Anyways, I think the topic they are handling right now is one of "shaadi keh baadh saab theekh ho jayega" syndrome.

I have come across several cases here where there is a problem with a guy eg. he is a womanizer/ he is drunk most of the time/ is lazy and doesn't want to work/ no sense of responsibility/ he is gay / he is impotent / he is a physical abuser, etc etc and the mothers try to find girls from poor or desperate backgrounds who will marry their sons without informing the girl or her family of the boy's shortcomings. Guess what happens after marriage? Mother's fail to see anything from the girl's point of view and all they are concerned about is their son. 

It would be excellent if the show focuses on such unique issues. But u know the production always uses the common formule to get sucess. Still I hope Bidai maintains its uniqueness.

i hope sadi marry to rAnaveer............................. 😃
I have a feeling it will go the way AVFAN has said, but it would be so nice if it goes the way ovaltine has said, something different, as Ranvir does have a soft corner for Sadhna, and also has the courage to dis-agree with Vasu maybe he will step in.

So finally my fears are becoming true & Bidai is exactly following Sindorr. But still its very interresting. 😃 😃
i have a feeling that ranveer is going to fall for saddi
Ohh then a bigger confusion will be created......a big love Quadrangle will be formed.