•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago
Vasu is really blackmailing Sadhna into marrying Aalekh, and i am sure she will go to any lengths to get her wish.  I am sure no one in the house knows of her plans.

Maybe she will setup the dance competition as well so that Ragini does not get the winners prize.

Hope Ragini wins and Sadhna sticks to her NO.

Sadhna is irritating sometimes,why dont she tell all this to Ragi. he hides everything from them
Originally posted by pinkykhan

Vasu is really blackmailing Sadhna into marrying Aalekh, and i am sure she will go to any lengths to get her wish.  I am sure no one in the house knows of her plans.

Maybe she will setup the dance competition as well so that Ragini does not get the winners prize.

Hope Ragini wins and Sadhna sticks to her NO.

Yes that came into picture after seeing the precap. the person who was following Sadi was talking to Vasu. So sab kuch Vasu ka kiyadhara hai..
Also she was collecting info on Ragini. I think she will bribe the judges or do something against Ragini so that she will not win.
yeah seems possible that the results will be altered. That is not good for Ragini's morale and Dolly will become even more proud.

Will it be like what happens in reality shows 😉
hehe ovaltine...kya pata...reality shows..

but ya i feel ragini will not win because judges will be bribed and then somehow both the gals will have to get married to ranveer/alekh
Vasu seems to be the main Villian right now.. She wants her sons getting married to the sisters..... We don't know the real reason behind this but it will happen very sooon. 😆