Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetangel419 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
guyss i juss saw the videoo..and yea the whole thing seems planned and it was armaan and riddhima throughout the show because the whole point of the special episode was to win a date with dr. armaan and dr. riddhima, not karan and shilpa...and thats why they were being called by their character names and stuff...and even all the rounds mite have been planned...but i feel that the last round was not planned...because there were only 2 girls and 2 boys left and they were probably left to decide how they wanted to propose to armaan and ridz and then armaan and ridz chose the winners...so i think that when that dheeraj guy was proposing and armaan got a lil angry, i think that was juss karan trying to be a good friend and he was juss watching out for shilpa cuz she really did look very scared and a lil shocked when the guy started unbuttoning his shirtt..creeeepyy i tell youu..and then even rahul said that he's quite speechless..and then karan asked shilpa if she was ok...so im sure that they werent acting in that part...cuz i mean if they juss wanted to show "armaan" getting jealous and overprotective then they wud have showed that when the other guy was proposing to shilpa and she said he was really sweett..but at that time karan looked happy and was clappingg..so i think that juss that last round was not scripted cuz shilpa really didnt know wat to say or do...idkkk..lol

sorryy for such a longg postt..hehe
akaur thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i havnt watched it yet!
but it sounds like it wz interseting
umberk thumbnail
so tru last part wasnt pland n she realy sracd infact i was also scrd..mean wat he is doing man..its 2 dificlt 2 handle but slute to ridz she handle...and arman exprsion was also natural he was also upset wat hes doing...as rahul aswell n said its speachles anyway show was good.
-Pinky- thumbnail
i just watched it.. n omggg ridz looked scared... her eyes were like popping out 😆but ya anyone wud be scared if thye got a proposal like that n armaan.. aww he was being so protective.. 😳 soo cute!
Jugni.G thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey guyss..i think it was all planned or maybe its real 😕 ...but dont u think it was overacting..lyk the ganja guy(forgot da name)..he's acting "mein marjau ga " n all tht..arrrrrrrggggghhh..im so annoyed
100%jatti thumbnail
Tat Dheeraj guy was a freak, I was scared watching the show. Karan seemed like he wanted to kick his ass when he grabbed Shilpa's hands and bechari Shilpa didn't know how to react but she sure looked scared. How did he even think that she would pick him after that stunt he pulled. Which gal in their rite mind would go out on a date with a freak like tat.
*riddhima* thumbnail

Originally posted by: komalsirwani

OMG  guys....dat dheeraj...they way he proposed to her...shilpa was actually very scared n karan couldnt bear it...he was soo angry when dat guy held her hand😆...dat was wat i loved abt it...but muski n rahool controlled it...well whether that thing was planned or not...the best thing was that karan got angry on dat guy n shilpa kept lookin at karan for help during his proposal😉...agar woh log character mein the toh aur bhi acha...itz glad that AR are soo close now😳...Im very happy with this spl epi😳

right!! karan was even moving foward  to help but Muskaan kept her hand on his shoulder to stop him..!!!

it was soooo cute!😉

shrutz2501 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah! ridzi got really scared! she was like... uh-o.. armi was so cute. so angry.... tht dheeraj was so silly. he simply scared ridzi. hehe. armaan was so angry. i think tht he must hv beaten-up tht guy after shooting!
pribhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetangel419

guyss i juss saw the videoo..and yea the whole thing seems planned and it was armaan and riddhima throughout the show because the whole point of the special episode was to win a date with dr. armaan and dr. riddhima, not karan and shilpa...and thats why they were being called by their character names and stuff...and even all the rounds mite have been planned...but i feel that the last round was not planned...because there were only 2 girls and 2 boys left and they were probably left to decide how they wanted to propose to armaan and ridz and then armaan and ridz chose the winners...so i think that when that dheeraj guy was proposing and armaan got a lil angry, i think that was juss karan trying to be a good friend and he was juss watching out for shilpa cuz she really did look very scared and a lil shocked when the guy started unbuttoning his shirtt..creeeepyy i tell youu..and then even rahul said that he's quite speechless..and then karan asked shilpa if she was ok...so im sure that they werent acting in that part...cuz i mean if they juss wanted to show "armaan" getting jealous and overprotective then they wud have showed that when the other guy was proposing to shilpa and she said he was really sweett..but at that time karan looked happy and was clappingg..so i think that juss that last round was not scripted cuz shilpa really didnt know wat to say or do...idkkk..lol

sorryy for such a longg postt..hehe

yap i think u r totally correct......the last bit wasnt scripted...and karan was tooo cute😳but that guy really frecked me out...i was like "wht is poor shilps suppose to say"😉