Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sapphire9 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Nice... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Angad is quite clueless on whats in store for him eh?....at the ball?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Hmmm...about the game part, I don't think I've watched the movie before especially if its from the Amitabh era....so I almost gave upπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But I took up the challenge and did some research on it πŸ˜³πŸ˜†....Is it Zanjeer? 😳   
You've got to continue as soon as you can!😊
madhoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The movie name is Zanjeer and Sher Khan is played by actor Pran with mehandi red hair (just like you have described).
A&K_4Evr-S thumbnail
awsome part
ya the film is khuda gawah!!! :( i watched it a dozen times its my all time fav movie of sri devi lol
pallavi25 thumbnail

You write really wonderfully with great character sketches like Mr. Batliwala and Sher Khan! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

OMG, Batliwala has 19 sons! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† No wonder he wants 20 lakhs...πŸ˜†

Sher Khan is Pran of course from Zanjeer...he was Amitabh's Pathan dost....Yaari hai imaan mera Yaar meri zindagi...was his famous song and dance to make Amit smile! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

BTW that Khan and Khanna joke was started by us KYPH-ians on IF 3 yrs ago.....We said Mrs. Kripa Khan-na.... πŸ˜‰ can u guess why? πŸ˜†

pallavi

Edited by pallavi25 - 16 years ago
BABY-GIRL7 thumbnail
grt part...loved it..srry don't watch old movies....aND LOVED THE khan-na joke...always think about it as my last name is KHANNA....
cheeselova thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome part. lol...liked kripa's fathers discriptionπŸ˜†.  umm..ya the movie name is zanjeer ...but pran played the role of sher khan

~Sana~
Edited by iamsmart - 16 years ago
totally_desi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome part πŸ‘ Hm I don't know what movie he's from as I didn't see any movies from that era πŸ˜• Well write soon, can't wait for the ball πŸ˜‰
sweetmagic4u thumbnail
Originally posted by: armaghan0

ooh amazing its kinda of funny in a way kripas dad throwing a part for her to select her prince charming anyways loved it

not just a party, Mr. Sharma has more more tricks up his sleeve, you will see in the next partπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
sweetmagic4u thumbnail
Originally posted by: patelniyati2004

ooooo is that movie khuda gawah???? with sri devi? but im not sure

good guess!😊 answer revealed shortlyπŸ˜ƒ
sweetmagic4u thumbnail
Originally posted by: rima791

i think that sher khan is played by pran i can't remember the movie name i think it was zanjeer or something else i will try to think of another name that i can later anyways amazing part thanks for not copying the oringinal version continue soon πŸ˜‰

yes, the answer is ZanjeerπŸ˜ƒ I can't copy the original version, I'm dealing with a guy Cinderella here!πŸ˜† so no glass slipper, I have to think of new things😊