Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetmagic4u thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: nehagupta_9

Cinderella in reverse... cool concept!!!!

Thanks! I wanted to try a fairy tale on AK😊

sweetmagic4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: me_iq

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
amazinggggggggggggggggggg

thanks me-iq!πŸ˜ƒ

sweetmagic4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: sameira-90

hey great concept.... πŸ‘

Thanks so much sameira!😊

sweetmagic4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: nature099

loved the concept very much cont. soon

Thanks! 😊Continuing in a few minutes...

sweetmagic4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: armaghan0

amazing concept loved the role reversal am always intrigued and fascinated by cinderalla stories infact i have watched and read them all

Thanks so much! I know I all fairy tales, esp, Cinderella! Its always been my favorite, I read all the different versions, the Swedish one and chinese one, there's so many but I love them all!πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š Actually I still have to see the movie that has boxing with the cinderella theme, so u know which one I mean? I forget the name...πŸ˜›

sweetmagic4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Great Concept! Written really well! Waiting for more!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks so much Ouma!πŸ€— Continuing soon😊

sweetmagic4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: *princess*15

kool concept πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Thanks! I love your siggy poem!😊

sweetmagic4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: rima791

beautiful concept really liked it so far can't wait till kripa's intro and must say you are going in the really fast pace of the story(not a bad thing at all πŸ˜† ) continue soon

Thanks!πŸ˜ƒ Ya, this is a mini FF so it will go quick😊

sweetmagic4u thumbnail

Hey guys! Thank you so much for all you comments, you have no idea how much your encouragement means to me! πŸ˜ƒ

Sorry so much for the late update, actually I had come to a wedding in Canada and there are functions every night. On top of that the one time I found some time I got roped into putting mehndi on my hands! Which I can't say I didn't enjoyπŸ˜›πŸ˜†, anyway enough of my rambling, here's the part…   

--------…~*~…--------

Part 2:

"Good morning my princess" a soft whisper caressed Kripa's ears. Kripa opened her eyes to find a pink rose in front of her.

"How did you know pink is my favorite?" she exclaimed with delight.

"A pretty pink rose for my pretty princess. I love you sweetheart"

"I love you" Kripa whispered shyly.

"Kripa beti! Utho!"

Kripa woke for real this time to find her Khala (Nanny) beaming down at her. A pretty young girl with big brown eyes and auburn-brown hair. Everything about her was so pure and innocent, she looked like a princess in her silk pink pajamas buried amidst in her satin white bedsheets.

"Aaj Rajkumari 21 years ki ho gayi! Wake up Valentines Day baby" (Rajkumari was Kripa's nickname)

"Uff, sone do na Khala" came Kripa's muffled voice as she turned and buried her head in the pillow. "Kitna acha sapna tha"

"Prince Charming aya sapne mei?" asked Khala knowingly.

"Haaan..." mumbled Kripa dreamily "Magar usko dekhne se phele aapne neend se jagadiya" She accused.

"Sham ko Sharma saab ne party di eh tumhare liye. Sheher ke saare eligible bachelors aayenge. Unhi mei se dhoond lena apna Prince Charming." Teased Khala, knowing Kripa hated the idea of an arranged marriage.

--------…~*~…--------

"Kartik, Kartik!" Natwarlal senior came into the kitchen. "Kab se tumhe jhoond raha hoon," he said taking the piece of cake from Kartik's hand.

"Da-d!"

"Chup! Jab dheko kata rehta hei. Khabie khandan ka bhi khayal rahka kar!"

"Ab kya hua?" said Kartik rolling his eyes.

"Mr. Sharma ki ladki Kripa ka naam suna hei na?"

"Haan, kya pataka hei." replied Kartik. "But Dad, she's the most hard to girl get in town."

"But she's also one of the richest. She's better then Mishti." said Natwarlal, casting a piercing glaze toward him.

"What did you have in mind?" he asked with a devilish gleam in his eye….

--------…~*~…--------

A few hours before the party…

"Angad!"

"Aya Kartik, yehlo tumhari necklace." Angad handed Kartik a very gawdy, expensive-looking necklace with a ruby center stone just as he had demanded.

"Nahi, ab yeh nahi chalegi." Replied Kartik with once glance at it. "Muhje February ka stone chahi hei."

"What?!" Tumne hi tho kaha tha Mishti ka birthstone-ruby, uska birthday July mei hei na?"

"Ab Mishti nahi hei, aur Kripa ka birthday aaj hei. So I want the February stone, whatever it is."

Kartik handed him a slip of paper, "Deliver it to this address by 8 pm. It's her birthday party today, I want to impress her."

"I can't believe you!" Angad threw up his hands in exasperation, and turned to change the stone to amethyst.
                                                           --------…~*~…--------

Next: Next part will be more on Angad and Kripa, no Kartik 😳I don't think I will be able to update till Tues (when I get back home), sorry guys...

Edited by sweetmagic4u - 16 years ago
BABY-GIRL7 thumbnail
grt part...i wonder what happens πŸ˜‰ ..lol...cont. soon