feb 14 update - bomb put on sadi!!!!!

aroseindew thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

hey guys so ... how was ur 

valentines day 

i expect replies   ðŸ˜‰     

so todays episode starts with vasu shouting " gauri ,  guards ,security  where the hell are u all ?" and they all reach there .. and vasu asks them .. who opened aalekh's room?  but all keep silence .. vasu asks: i am asking u all sumthing now y r u all keeping ur mouths shut ? answer me who opened the door?

then she sees sadi coming in .. she starts to say .. wo mei  .. sach ye hai ...  vasu : i dont wanna hear any lie ... say are u the one who did this?    vasu's hus: plz stop this  ... bahut ho chuka hai ... and tells sadi tht she can leave but then vasu says that meri baat khatm nahin hui hai... sadi begins o say " my dress ... so (points at gauri ... ) so she said washroom ... just then ambika comes to sadi and says " sadhna  ab sab thik hai raat bahut ho gayi hai ab tum  ghar jao ... but sadi looks at  vasu and ambika again tells her to go and finally she leaves .. when she walked away vasu looked at gauri .... ( i think she is all dissapointed tht her plan failed ... wht was her plan ??? i dont know)

a room :

aalekh is sitting on the bed and ranveer sits near him and asks him y he is sitting alone here? he tells him " lets go to our room " then says " aaki ye haalat mujse dekhi nahin jaati  lekin dont worry bhaiyya aap jaha kahi bhi  kho gaya hai  na .. aap vaha se zaroor lautenge ....  bhaiyya aapko lautna hoga .. lautna hoga aapko him sab ke liye mere liye "  aalekh then looks at ranveer and then looks sumwhere else .. ranveer says " bhaiyya i know u r all alone but  now i have come i'll give u more time ... i'll give u everything u'll never have to suffer... aalekh is catching mouth organ in his hand .. ranveer looks at him sadly ...

outside malti , sadi and vinu are going back home ... malti is asking her wht all happened inside ? song fod etc etc ... say sumthing .. u've cum from such a big party and u r soo quite .. u know if i was in ur place .. then vinu tells her to keep quite as sadi will be tired .. malti says y shd she be tired were u dancing there? yes i heard music from there .. dj tha kya ? and vinu agian tells her to keep quite ?  then malti asks " wht hangama happened inside?" sadi replies tht she was in another place so she doesnt knw .. malti says thts true ... then they show mamaji who is standing outside to see y sadi is not returning ? then kausi comes ther ans tells him that she'll cum and u plz take medicine .. then she says " if a person is healthy then solution can be found for anything"  she tells him to be happy and not to think soo much ... but mamaji is still tensed about sadi .. kausi says tht they'll cum

vasu's place :

vasu is walking here nad there saying " kaash .. kaash aalekh samaj paata ki mei use kitna pyaar karte hai .. aaj jo kuch bhi hua wo to u... suddenly ranveer comes there and calls  'MOM' she tells him .. its gud tht u came .. i wanted to talk to u ... u have cum home after such a long time and i am soo sorry  ... i didnt welcome u properly .. but i am soo happy to see u ...  tum aur aalkeh my life is on u both lekin wht can i do ..?  ranveer : jooth .. jooth ... aapne bhaiyya  ke saath aisa kyu kiya mom ? i was told tht bhaiyya was under treatment in the hospital .. but is tarah .. he was locked in the guest house? and that too tied up with the rope .. kyu mom kyu ??????   vasu  tries to say sumthing but ranveer continues " if bhaiyya was sick he shd have been admitted in the hospital under doctors care .. u knw mom  bhaiyya paagal nahin hai .. he only needs love and care and u kept him like a prisoner .. i really dont understand .. kyu mom kyu ??   vasu : lagta hai tum bhi auro ki tarah hame galat samaj rahe ho ... i love him he is  my son .. and mother will be soo rude tht bina kisi vajah ke to let her son suffer ( so plzzz my mother say wht the reason is 😡) and u saw his condition right if i send him out this way how will ppl treat him ? didnt u see our guets itself made fun of him soo much... if i let him out .. it can be dangerous 4 him ... if he had fallen from the terrace so wht will happen ranveer ... ????? he doent even knw wht is happening to him .. i love him soo much .. and wht ever i did was coz of him and if sumone tries to take him away from me i cant tolerate..

next morning in sadi's house :

ragi comes into sadi' room and opens the curatins .. sadi gets up and asks her .. its too late y didn she call her .. so ragi sya dtht yest. she came late roght so ... she then asks her about wht happened there last day ... did u ask about the money but she says that the party was soo big tht she cldnt ask  abt it .. ragi  asks her wht will hwppen now .. and also tht her dance comp. is nearing and will have to win at any cost

other side :

malti is talking to her friend i guess ... she is just saying lla sorts of lies about heself that how she was welcomed in the party of rajvanch parivan as she was sadis bhabhi .. and all sorts of lies she evn said that ppl there asked her to dance and she did so .. then about food .... ( oh my god .... even here she said her super hit statement " jooth to mei bolti nahin ") but the funniest part was tht her friend had already kept the phone and went 😆😆 .. she then says .. i had to say sum more things to her .. just then phone rings and she thinks that it will be her friend rooa's call itself and picks it up and when she said hello her face became scared sort of .. it was gauri's call .. she tells sadi tht madam has called her this moment itself ....

rajvanch house:

vasu is shouting at the servants about the same question  ( ranveer and chachu are standing behind ).. a guard says tht he saw the new teacher going tht side just then said enters vasu then asks her where she was wandering in yesterdays party .. did u go to the outhouse? did u open the door ?  then sadi starts crying and then explains wht happend last night ans sorry .. vasu the tells sadi  to follow her and they go inside aroom and vasu locks the door.

precap :

sadi is crying and says " he was saying that it was paining  for him thts y i freed him ... vasu replies : so u undetsand my sons pain more than me ? so will u marry my son?????!!!!!!!! sadi is shocked!!!! 

the episode was not soo gr8 .. and i knew that vasu wa gonna ask the same thing ... any ways lets wait and watch

love

poojja😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fly_chick thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Hate Vasu 😡, poor Sadi 😭
ovaltine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So, she wants to get her son married to save her face in society? What about the girl's future? Isn't she entitled to a happy life? Does she care about anyone else? Is marriage going to make Aalekh normal? He can't even take care of himself , how is going to take care of his wife?
Or is Vasu going to give her the money to save Mamaji's house on her agreement for marriage, a business venture?
This is slightly like Banoo Mein Teri Dulhaan, heroine married to pagal ladka.
see* thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ovaltine

So, she wants to get her son married to save her face in society? What about the girl's future? Isn't she entitled to a happy life? Does she care about anyone else? Is marriage going to make Aalekh normal? He can't even take care of himself , how is going to take care of his wife?
Or is Vasu going to give her the money to save Mamaji's house on her agreement for marriage, a business venture?
This is slightly like Banoo Mein Teri Dulhaan, heroine married to pagal ladka.

yeh its true. I think sadhana will agree to mary him. where I've one more guess. Ranvir will see ragini's dance competition and he'll start to like her simplicity. Ranvir haven't  fall  for Sadhana  yet. 
B.Viper thumbnail
thanks alot your work is highly apreciated
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks alot 4 great update
Rock Eyez thumbnail
I Hate Vasu why cant anyone c Sadi Happy
aroseindew thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

thank u sooo much for all who appreciated my work ... happy that u all are able to adjust with my way of writing updates😊

love

poojja😳