*~A Date with YOUR Favourite Celeb!~*

ammmu thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Helloooo to all of you lovebirds out there😉🤗

Aaahhhh... love is in the air, isn't it? Valentine's Day very steadily and rapidly approaching, which means more blushing, more flowers, more hearts, and more red.... ❤️

This time, we put you into a scenario - what if you went on a date with your favourite celebrity/star on Valentine's Day?

Who would your date be? Which 'hunk' or 'beauty' would it be, and where would you go with them?

This is YOUR chance to show off your talent... your task is to write a short romantic story about your date with your fave celebrity... it can include comedy, but the main point to get across is that it has to be romantic. ☺️ However, we ask that all stories remain appropriate.

So, along with blushing away, start writing down your story... PM your answers to crazycreative by 14th February (Valentine's Day) - the winner gets a special prize!

Love,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nice contest 😃
i would participate but i just saw the post today and i m realy busy
forevercharmed thumbnail
Well I'll have to come back and do this one because I'm really busy..but I would definitely go on a date with Karan Singh Grover (Dr. Armaan) 😳 😳 😳

Avanti
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
                                             ❤️ I'm not that good at writting in a creative way but I will try ❤️
SabeenSmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I can't participate either because I have sooo many projects to do and one of them is due tommorow.
For me, my Valentine is Aditya Narayan! 😳
Vitna thumbnail
Wow! nice post i dont know if i will participate or not! but i will sure try! 😉
diljaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I would've definitely participated if I had seen this post earlier😭.....oh well, good luck to whoever did write!😃

~dj
tukz_REmix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
saw d pst 2day...so no was of paticipatin 😭 or else i cud hav pm aftr 20th...cuz my xams r goin 😳
MrsKaranGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

ohhh i jsut saw this post..but cant partcipate coz im realli very busy as it is😭..

My Valentine is KaranSinghGrover😳😳😳

...and yes we both are a very romantic couple lol😳😳😳..

x Mrs.KaranSinghGrover x😳

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
great post ammu..me on a crush lookout do suggest me if you someone in mind apart from sharad..as he is alreayd taken by many 😆 😆

do participate,..friends 😳