Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Follow the KISS principle Ekta

trinichick thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Somehow or the other I want Ekta to take this bit of advice... You know... the "Keep It Simple Stupid "Principle.

KS has become a boring show with useless raazs, useless characters and useless plots...

It she applies that principle then we will finally see the unravelling of all the silly secrets that have cluttered the show and which continue to add to our sense of frustration and confusion... why introduce other useless characters such as Meera's sill sister at this point?

Just let Jai/Bani resolve their differences, Jai declare his undying love... Bani being the saint and leaving him for Meera and disappearing... doing her Rock on... Jai pining for her... Meera reuniting them...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uvita thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vidyaramsammy

Somehow or the other I want Ekta to take this bit of advice... You know... the "Keep It Simple Stupid "Principle.

KS has become a boring show with useless raazs, useless characters and useless plots...

It she applies that principle then we will finally see the unravelling of all the silly secrets that have cluttered the show and which continue to add to our sense of frustration and confusion... why introduce other useless characters such as Meera's sill sister at this point?

Just let Jai/Bani resolve their differences, Jai declare his undying love... Bani being the saint and leaving him for Meera and disappearing... doing her Rock on... Jai pining for her... Meera reuniting them...

exactly vidya agree with u and then it would be lovely she gave the much needed JB reunion but i think if it happens and if the punditji prediction of Bani's future is true then it might be a cliffhanger for Monday according to the ZeeUK website preview
sangitadas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree Vidya. KS just needs to be a normal soap now, just like Kahani ... which still has a story after such a long time.

In fcat, for the least 1 year or more, there hasn't been any track.
divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That would be too much thinking for the creatives...keep it simple.. no they can't think stupidly..they have to prove they are smarter than the viewers... 😆