Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhu_vasireddy thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Muneeza,my partner is tears,nothing is fine dear.Sab satyanaash hogaya. 😭 😭

And dear don't curse your electricity department atleast for today.In fact they did you a favor by saving you the torture of watching the yucky MA hug.Oh I remembered the hug again,would have to puke now.🀒

Edited by madhu_vasireddy - 16 years ago
Magno thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackcurrant

Sorry Krangara, I was in a rush.😊 Mmmph, I saw clips of MA together. Nothing gentlemanly there. If anything, she kept him at arm's length. And that is soooooooooooo not going to be the case now.

Well okay... He's gentlemanly at heart, and special for premarital intercourse matterπŸ˜• *desperate*.
soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ryka

NO! Milind remembers Ayesha... he saw through Prachi... he thinks he is in TurkeyπŸ˜•πŸ˜­

Uh oh Snakeman has hit us again with his retarded track.....oh no oh no oh no. Did he tell Ayesha he loves her or something ? Wat about Prachi? Does he know he's married to Prachi....oh Lord save me from killing that snakeman. I so hate him and I have yet to watch this torture!!!!! πŸ˜•

-Goldy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blind horizon

Uh oh Snakeman has hit us again with his retarded track.....oh no oh no oh no. Did he tell Ayesha he loves her or something ? Wat about Prachi? Does he know he's married to Prachi....oh Lord save me from killing that snakeman. I so hate him and I have yet to watch this torture!!!!! πŸ˜•

No He just said that he misses her everyday...every moment...wrote her a lot of letters but she never replied and that when she heard abt his accident she came back to him

Ishanvii thumbnail
Somebody please tell me that they will show that MICHI has that connection. 😭 .Creatives do it or we will boycott 😑 .

They better show MI & CHI having that connection though todays MA hug just killed my hope 😭

Originally posted by: lvsgm

Somebody please tell me that they will show that MICHI has that connection. 😭 .Creatives do it or we will boycott 😑 .

They better show MI & CHI having that connection though todays MA hug just killed my hope 😭

Aww.......Anju darling,don't cry.I think it's almost time that we boycott this show.Ewwwwwwwwwww.......MA hug🀒

krangara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Madhu - your family is gonna wonder why you are puking so many times!!!!   πŸ˜†
soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: milindkidewani

No He just said that he misses her everyday...every moment...wrote her a lot of letters but she never replied and that when she heard abt his accident she came back to him

Originally posted by: krangara

Madhu - your family is gonna wonder why you are puking so many times!!!!   πŸ˜†

I am in the office dear.And now I am sure you don't want to remind me about the hug once more right.Cuz you know what I would be doing nextπŸ˜‰

Ishanvii thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhu_vasireddy

Aww.......Anju darling,don't cry.I think it's almost time that we boycott this show.Ewwwwwwwwwww.......MA hug🀒

Aww Madhu..Connection was the only thing I wanted and it wasnt there.