Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: togepe30

Bhoomi kaha ho.....ab tak no part........main tumhari story padne ayi thi 😭 😳 😳

Meri pyaari VAndu...dekho main agayi..am posting.. dont be angry with me..😃

bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Part IV:

Prashant reached on time. Sarika's dad started engaging him in a conversation while he was waiting for Sarika. Sarika came out & yelled….

Sarika: What r u wearing? Why r u so formally dressed it's a birthday party not a conference.

Prashant: But ur dad says I look cool in this outfit…

Sarika: Cool…..see u r sweating….change it n come dressed informal…

Prashant: Excuse me, I will wear whatever I like. Ok.

Sarika: Whatever u like, but wear something which suits u . Atleast wear something as per the occasion.

Prashant: Now is it ok if I go there dressed like this, I dont want to change. If not U r most welcomed to go alone.

Sarika was angry, but she just took her purse n  said , "Lets go!" Her eyes n tone were enough hint of how irritated she was. Sarika walked fast near the car, Prashant didn't even open the door for her, she looked at him n he said, "Something wrong? Sit ? waitign for whom? Should I call uncle with us, he will be the best company to me" & he started laughing.

Sarika sat inside, she was angry over him. She kept thinking in her mind, "Thank God! I never thought to marry this guy; he doesn't have manners to open the car door for the lady. Can't decide the outfit to wear for a Birthday party. Look at his clothes n doesn't even make a good combination. & how he laughed at me, saying about dad as a better company for him. Waise bhi iskeliye hamare age group ke friends kahan milenge. Uff.."

The venue was 5 minutes away & Prashant said, " Sarika , I am sorry for behaving like that , I know atleast I should have been kind even when u were so nervous to go there. Uncle told me u were very disturbed from morning. I was thinkign its better u think abt our fight or something but not abt what's going to happen. Just to ease out that fear I tried to divert ur attention." When Prashant was saying, his voice sounded so concern n very calmly he told her, smiling n there was a certain aura around him. Just so saintly. Thinking this Sarika smiled, " U sometimes behave like a saint, but u rnt u lied to me , u r a good actor" Prashant stopped the car n said, "OH really, Don't worry , I am none of them. My eyes don't let me lie n my heart doesn't let me stop from being honest but my mind does guide me take the situation n person's emotions into account. Let's go. We have reached the venue & ya I just came back from my office had an emergency meeting due to some loss of confidential files. So could not change my outfit." Sarika replied, "hmmm On second thought, Dad was correct, u look Cool in this outift….just carry a hanky )" They Both entered the party laughing, most of the crowd had arrived , dancing, loud music.

Sarika looked around Vinod wasn't anywhere to be seen. Then she looked for her friend Manvi to give her the Birthday gift. She huged her friend n chatted, she introduced Prashant as her friend. Prashant wished Manvi a happy Birthday n sang a birthday song for her. Sarika never saw him so social n she could see all girls looking at him. She wondered why they were watching him so keenly. She looked him, trying to figure out but just could not understand. She never felt he looked Hot, or anything. She just could see him as a dad's friend. Prashant shook her up & wondered what she was thinking?

Sarika & Prashant walked around in a corner from where they could get a good view of the people entering, they sat & were having a cold drink. Prashant asked her about Manvi n her friendship. Sarika told she was her college friend & she will be leaving for US to study she got through the Visa. She & Vinod were our toppers in college. As they were talking her friends came up & pulled them to dance including Manvi. Sarika asked Prashant whether he knew to dance, he said he may be having two left feet but he can enjoy & others can have a good hearty laugh for sure. Prashant was dancing n Sarika was laughing seeing him, he couldn't dance at all, but he was enjoying n he cared a damn abt what other think abt him. Everyone on the floor enjoyed dancing with his energy. Sarika use to gracefully dance n take light steps but watching him even she started dancing with full energy n fun. It was a great site with fast number tracks n everyone dancing as there was no tomorrow. Just as Sarika was dancing comfortably with Prashant, Vinod entered with Roma, as soon as Sarika saw him something changed she got a bit upset, she pulled Prashant at a side n holded his hand tightly , looking down n trying to stop the tears. Prashant looked around n saw a couple entering, he understood everything. He calmly holded his right hand over hand, n with much care said, "Sarika , Let him face us, Why do u worry about him so much. He will be alright later. He has Roma to take care." He smiled; Sarika wiped her tears n smiled at him. As they were talking Vinod saw them together hand in hand. He came close to them

Vinod: Hi Sarika. (Sarika didn't answer anything she showed anger on her face. Vinod continued..)Sarika, meet Roma. & Roma she is my college friend, Sarika.

Sarika intervened n replied, Roma, am not just his college friend. I am his ex girl friend whom he had promised to marry. My good luck did save me. (She smiled)Vinod was zapped n like he was least expecting her to be saying this. Roma looked at him as though she wanted to ask him, what the hell happened…?? Vinod was shaken for a sec n Sarika continued….

Sarika: Meet my friend Prashant; in past I have met many shameless, selfish, heartless friends. But I am lucky I atlast have met a genuine friend.

Prashant was pleased n he raised his eyebrow n smiled. He shook hands with Vinod n said,

Prashant:Nice meeting u Vinod. Has heard so much abt ……………..ur marriage. I heard u r very good business man,

Vinod was confused n scared what next is coming up his way , he tried to excuse himself n pulled Roma who was utterly shocked n angry.

As Vinod was having a loud confrontation with Roma. Sarika n Prashant were singing songs n playing games with Manvi n her friends, Vinod was just trying to stay away from Sarika. Sarika was so relaxed, once someone asked Sarika, "Sarika, u liked Vinod in college na, phir kya hua?" Roma & Vinod were smiling as if it's a joke trying to behave normal. Sarika replied, "Aree ab bachpane mey crush to hota hai…I had a crush on him in college. Attraction u see becoz he is was a master at convincing people. But u know I don't love him as falling for each other isnt that nice, as much as feeling for each other. (Sarika said this line with much pain)" Prashant showed her thumbs up n smiled. Sarika loved her new found spirit to confidently speak up. She was always a silent listener, would always laugh n not answer back & would try to ignore things or confrontations. Vinod was shattered; Roma was now n again shouting at him for bringing her to the party. The cake wasn't yet cut so they couldn't leave, as Manvi had told she would help him for his travel to USA this time again.

The party was coming to end. Cake was cut n all having a great time. Sarika n Prashant said good bye to Manvi. Vinod n Roma had just sneaked out fast to avoid them outside. Sarika was so happy, she sat in the car n as Prashant started the car she opened her arms n screamed…Yipeeee!!!!!! I am so glad; I gave him a good time today. I couldn't belive I could say these things. I thought I would end up crying, but today I feel so proud. I controlled my self, n made him realise I am not finished just becoz he left me.  Prashant was sweetly hearing, he clapped..n smiled n said, " I am proud of u as well. I am sure ur friends who know u will be as well. U said everything honestly, no lying n above that confidently make him except that he is defeated not u .I know it wasn't easy but so glad to see this sparkling happiness after a long time on your face. Prashant kept looking at her face; she was looking like a pretty teenager with new found dreams in her eyes. That was the very first time he felt that Sarika was just so beautiful. Sarika could see that in his eyes n she blushed. Prashant drove the car n they reached their house. Sarikas Dad was so happy to see Sarika all excitedly telling him the whole incident. Prashant took their leave & went away.

He cheated for such long yrs n played with my emotion,

My inner strength n attitude towards life is the only solution.....

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
👏 yippeee........im cuming to prashant's yoga classes now!! where should i enrol ? 😉
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
👏 this is a really cool story loved the way sarika got her confidence thanks to prashant and as far as vinod is concerned he got what he deserved. lovely part cont soonEdited by jyothi_cool - 16 years ago
SuhanaSafar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Very nice! 👏👏👏

Prashant is indeed a sweet, mature and considerate guy. I'm glad he helped Sarika open up and say what she felt. Vinod needs to feel like the defeated one for once.

Continue soon!!
bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

👏 yippeee........im cuming to prashant's yoga classes now!! where should i enrol ? 😉

Hi Vandu... ehheheh tum bhi na...achaaa to enrol u need to go through the itnerview Sarika will putforward....😆...direct entry ke liye Mujhe likhdena..mai under the table kuch karane ke liye try karungi..😆.. waise why dont u start dance classes , let us start and i will make prasahnt join it..phir to...😉

bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothi_cool

👏 this is a really cool story loved the way sarika got her confidence thanks to prashant and as far as vinod is concerned he got what he deserved. lovely part cont soon

Hi jyoti... am glad tumhe story cool laggiii😃..Vinod ko to aur dhodetey lekin why give him that much bhav na..isliye chod diyaa itne mey hiii😡.... will contiue soon..and yaa story is gettign over soon...😃

bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuhanaSafar

Very nice! 👏👏👏

Prashant is indeed a sweet, mature and considerate guy. I'm glad he helped Sarika open up and say what she felt. Vinod needs to feel like the defeated one for once.

Continue soon!!

Hi Rabia... Prashant is sweet, mature and considerate haiiiii....😳.. u r enjoyign readign th estory na.. will contiue soon...and it is short story so will end soon..

bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Part V:

After that day, Sarika called up Prashant to say Thanks. Prashant told her that he will accept her thanks when she starts thinking about her career from now on. He advised her that, as she is a good dancer she can teach small children in free time or else make some painting or Pots n develop that art she has. Prashant gave her many options n told her to think over. Sarika started teaching small children dance on songs in vacations. She started making items from beads n all on painting n pots. Soon Prashant after seeing her work told he has an architect friend n if he likes he will buy few. His friend met him n told her the type of work he would like to buy. Sarika tried n a couple of her painting n pots were sold. The remaining she thought to keep it at her home. She went through a lot of hard work, surfed a large number of markets. Prashant always guided her before meeting any new person. Soon she developed the marketing skill n the choice of the modern market products. She saved the money she received by the few deals. With every saving, her dad guided her to invest them. After a good 8months Sarika was finding her identity, there was an amazing strength within. Prashant was staying in Delhi, settled there with his parents as they were unwell. Prashant n Sarika use to call each other every week…

I was suffering though I hadn't done any crime,

U helped me out; I will treasure our friendship for a lifetime……

One day as she was painting the pots , her dad came next to her n sat. he told Sarika,

Dad: Sarika, my princess, u had asked me on that day why I called Prashant to the trip. Actually I wanted that in that tough time of urs u never needed a boyfriend or lover what I knew was u need a friend, a true friend. I wanted to help u, but our relation after ur love for Vinod, had started not opening to each other. I thought how could I help u? I just tried that with a friend like Prashant may be u will take life positively n with hope. I could trust only him to come near to u.

Sarika smiled: Papa, She hugged him. Thank u dad, I know what u felt.  Dad u were so right. After having a friend like him, I have gained myself back. With Vinod I was living a life of his how he wanted. Dad Prashant as a friend, when I was broken……he not only filled the void in my life, but also made me know it's my life, & I have to conquer my dreams. Life's battles don't go to the stronger or faster person: but sooner or later the person wins is the one who thinks he can. I gave me immense strength to overcome my pain.

Sarika's dad patted her backand said, "My daughter is Strongest" & he was getting up. Sarika stopped him n asked, "Papa, ……Dad……", she was very hesitant to ask, her father just kept looking at her with a smile. Sarika replied, "Dad, Papa…I like him a lot." Sarika's dad asked her , "Whom???" Sarika furiously replied, "Prashant ….Dad…" her Dad was just smiling … Sarika continued, "Why don't u ask him whether he too likes me, will he marry me….he is ur friend na?"  Dad said he wouldn't ask him out. After the first refusal now he won't interfere, he just said, if Prashant is ready than I am more than happy to see u both together." Sarika now wanted to talk to him before it's too late. She had this amazing confidence in herself. There wasn't the fear that Prashant will say no, she just wanted to ask once n see whether she was so lucky to have such an amazing person as her life partner.

Prashant had a Felicitating function of the Yoga classes to attend; he came from Delhi for half a day. Sarika had decided she would ask him out. Though on that day she was worried as her father told her, Malhotras r looking like finalising a proposal for Prashant. Sarika called up Prashant n decided to meet at a restaurant.

Prashant like his punctual self, reached on time. Sarika was at home making sure the flowers she had decorated the bouquet she had arranged were looking fine. She also had made a card by herself with a beautiful painting of a creek on the first page, the next page a hearting line on love n friendship.  She picked up them in her hand and drove in a cab to reach the restaurant. As soon as she reached the restaurant, she was fumbling at every step. Prashant was looking at the Menu card. Sarika walked in front towards him with the flower bouqet in her hand, suddenly she felt as if she was entering a church to to say just the two words I Do…..After that thought she blushed n went forward. Prashant saw her n stood up. He was surprised to see her dressed in a Beauitufl  Sari. Prashant n Sarika sat n ordered for some starters. Sarika had just kept the Bouquet n card aside. Prashant said,

Prashant: U use to tell me , to wear as per occasion. What r u wearing, Sari?? At a casual meeting at a restaurant. We r not attending a wedding?

Sarika was irritated; she had thought he would compliment her. She knew he liked women in Sari and that was the only reason she wore sari n came. She hated carrying off a Sari. Sarika replied..

Sarika: Why? Don't I look good? Waise bhi , whatever I wear everything suits to my personality. U use to tell me Indian women look the best in sari's. (Prashant could feel the way she was arguing…looking extremely cute)

Prashant: U look lovely. Actually I like u this way. Vibrant bright colours. Nice. but obviously u never seemed like wearing as per ur mood.

Sarika smiled: I do now…

Sarika n Prashant ate little n Prashant asked abt her work front. Sarika than asked abt his marriage proposal.

Prashant: yes, seems like mom n dad have no problems. I will have to meet her once just that's what is remaining. (Sarika was a bit tensed. )

Sarika: ok. What r u looking in your life partner.

Prashant: hmmmm Don't know. Just that what my heart says I will follow. In arrange marriages, she has to be ready for adjustments, n I am ready to support her with my best. Try n discover each other with love n friendship.

Sarika: Don't u think abt Love marriage?

Prashant: It has to be arranged in anyway, so better it be arranged than I will never have the fear of hurting anyone in the process.

Sarika: That's true. (sarika was in deep thought)

Prashant: What happen? R u in love again?

Sarika got emotional…: I feel I am in love. Do u think he can accept me with my past. With the mistakes I have made.

Prashant: Yes, if he has the right attitude towards life n he loves u more than u love him.

Sarika was blushing hearing; she felt this is the right time to ask him out. She was nervous n shy. She gave the bouquet n card to him.