Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

*The Bidaai Chronicle - Ed.16: Feb 1, 08*

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

A request to all members, please leave ur comments / suggestions. We  hardly get any replies in the NL that we the Dev. Team feel it is not appreciated by the forum members.

Presenting to you the 16th edition of our newsletter, The Bidaai Chronicle, full of chatpata news, fun , games, and a lot more! Keep reading to see what else is in store... In every section where there are hyperlinks, pls click on them to read them.

For new members in our forum who would like to know the concept, story and the characters better, and to get to know everyone in the forum....

Concept & Character Sketch

If you've been been too busy to read the updates... well this section is for you! We will be posting the summary of the entire week all in one paragraph.

Malti confesses to Vinu that this was all her doing and Vinu plans to send her back to her maayka. Vinu's boss gives Mamaji a week to come up with the money, but the man who was stalking Sadhna convinces him to shorten the amnt of time to 2 days. Mamaji wonders how to come up with the money in an even less time. Then that very day Vinu's boss comes to Mamaji's house and demands the money right away, leaving Mamaji and his entire family in confusion and despair. Mamaji gives him the house papers as security and promises to pay the money in 2 days, but he doesnt know how he can come up with that money. While tutoring the kids at Rajvansh's, Sadhna is spied on by the maid, Gauri.. who places an expensive necklace in the kids room for Sadhna to find. Sadhna returns it to Vasu. Sadhna thinks abt some way to help Mamaji save the house and she decides to ask Vasu for a loan. There, Vasu is planning a party and Sadhna is called early for work that day. Ragini's teacher tells her abt a dance competition where she is selected to represent her school and the prize money is 1lac.

Thanks to kdrs, djaya, pinkykhan, *Kruthi*, aroseindew

Thanks to Angelic_Pari, pinkykhan

Jan28th   Jan29th   Jan30th   Jan31st

or

Thanks to sadaf45

Hot Topics of the Week
(Jan25th - Jan31st)

News/Articles of the Week 
(Jan25th - Jan31st)

TRP Ratings
(Jan25th - Jan31st)

The contest of last week was to look at the still below and guess the movie's name where Alok Nath starred in.

Answer: Kabhi Khushi Khabhi Kum and Alok Nath played the character of Anjali's(Kajol's) Bauji.

We had no participants for this contest, hoping to see better participation next time.

For this week's game, answer this crossword puzzle!
Good luck & remember to send ur answers to bidaai_entries!! Pls DO NOT post ur answers here!

1   2   3          

ACROSS

3. I'm the only one working in my family, but my workplace is mystifying and my employer is strict
4. I am the mother of a dark-complexioned daughter, and even my grandaughter is dark-complexioned

DOWN

1. When situations became dire, I took a wrong decision and now my family has to pay for my mistake
2. I am the mother of 2, and I'm quite wealthy. My family is quite mysterious as well.

This week again the character of the week is Mamaji, in order to save Vineet he is doing his utmost to pay off the money to Vineet's boss and even hands over the house papers to him as a security and is trying to save his house.

In the episode of Jan 31, 2008 there was a very emotional scene where Vineet's boss demands the money and Mamaji hands him the papers of the house telling him to give 2 more days and if he does not get the money by then he can sell of the house.  Not feeling well he still goes out and tells Kaushalya that this house has provided security for him and his family and now its his turn to safeguard this house from going into the hands of strangers.

Did you see the part where Sadhna was being followed by someone wearing a shawl? The background music is so creepy. That guy also visits Vinu's office to talk to his boss, there u get to see a little bit of his eyes and chin. Any guesses who it is?

Here u go with our bestest Video for this week:

[YOUTUBE]https://youtube.com/watch?v=-dRziZvjEGs[/YOUTUBE]

A new introduction this week that of Indrajit Rajvanch, husband of Vasundra Rajvanch.

For more pictures check out the Picture Gallery

The episode of Jan 31, 2008.  It was a very emotional episode.

Written Update              Video Update

appu_m
*Kruthi*

Thank you all for posting interesting topics in the forum and participating in the discussions 👏 👏
 Being active in the forum, posting healthy topics for discussions, participating in contests will get your name on the list as well, so keep an eye out for this section next week... you might find your name on it!

A siggy for active members to use:

Bidaai Chronicle Creative Heads - pinkykhan and *Kruthi*
Pic-Scene-Video-Episode-Character- Active members - pinkykhan
Summary-Updates-Forum Happennings-Hot News-Games - *Kruthi*
Template & labels - *Kruthi*
Salaam Namaste sign - Tumhari_Khushi

Hope you all enjoyed our new Bidaai Chronicle! Please do leave ur comments, suggestions and feedback. Have an awesome weekend 🤗  Until next Friday...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

appu_m thumbnail
oops..i missed the last weeks game..this week i will definitely participate...Nice edition Kru..

This week lot of confusion is created..hope next week everything will b clear.
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful gist & a lot to interact,
Thanks!
😊