Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zinny.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
^Thanks so much esha, dear. πŸ€— Don't worry about Eku.. I tend not to drag my story-lines at all! 😳 πŸ˜ƒ
kisna_xox thumbnail
Please update the next part soon!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
zinny.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^Thank you so much, dear. Will do! :)
*{~PrachI~}* thumbnail
phenomial! πŸ‘ ceck ur PM di! 😊
indigal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Zinu!!!!!!!!!!! i finally caught up!!!!!! Yeah!!! Woohooo!!! Go me Go me!!! πŸ€£ wow yaar kya ff hai? MINDBLOWING!!!!!!!! Its soooooooooo amazing!!!!!! i'm hooked dude!!! u HAVE to update soon! esp now with this eklavya! man i wonder wut hes going to do, will he try to stop the wedding? hopefully nothing bad happens to laksh or kt..

ok omg tht part where laksh was in a wheelchair, it was soooooooo sad!! i was heartbroken!! laksh paralyzed? AHHHHHHHHHHH!! thank god he's ok now! it scared the living wits out of me even tho i knew he was going to get better πŸ˜‰ i cant see pullu in distress...its too devastating 😭 oh but it was so phenomenal and tht twist was such a good addition to ur ff! loved it!

laksh was missing 4 6months??? thts sooo much!! poor kt, i feel so bad for her! now tht hes bak they're better be loads of nice romantic scenes... hehehe😳 πŸ˜† they have 2 do 6 months of catching up! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ

i love the concept of ur ff, childhood love! its so creative and cute! it totally fits Lkt! great job! πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ

i like the parts of all the other couples as well, neev and prachi r funny, dev and kaajal are cute and daksh and bani r pretty cool too. daksh is cool i like him 😊

im happy tht laksh's family mystery is over now. hes so relieved... now he can finally concentrate on his wedding...and graduation if he even remembers πŸ˜†

i kno i skipped around a lot but since i just finished reading, i wrote wut was fresh in my mind, then moved on to everything else! hope u dont mind! man i love this ff zinu!! ur an extremely creative writer, the way u write is absolutely amazing, weaving conflicts in and out, solutions and all! i love it! keep up the great work and try to update soon!! love u!!!!! πŸ€—Edited by indigal07 - 15 years ago
sweet_JAY_FAN thumbnail
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeae update soon I just read the whole thing
Diksha18 thumbnail
Please update the next part soon!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Amazing Story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!